Author Topic: Episode Guide  (Read 8082 times)

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Episode Guide
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2007, 09:22:37 AM »
Could The Bonnet of Dolley Madison have been filmed immediately before The Milk Bucket of Freyd?s? I don't think I saw any audience members in either one.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Episode Guide
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2007, 12:44:38 PM »
I don't think they were filmed on the same day. they different moat crossings and differnt temple games.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2007, 01:42:29 PM »
It's been a while.  It wasn't the same Moat? I think I'll need help re-sorting the Layout XIV episodes (other than The Secret Battle Plan of Nathan Hale,) then.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Episode Guide
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2007, 04:17:55 PM »
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
It's been a while.  It wasn't the same Moat? I think I'll need help re-sorting the Layout XIV episodes (other than The Secret Battle Plan of Nathan Hale,) then.

Did the priceless portrait have an audience during the temple run?

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2007, 04:41:16 PM »
Some of the seats in the audience were empty.  As someone pointed out, this doesn't necessarily mean there was nobody in the audience, but I'm inclined to say there wasn't anyone there.

Episode Guide
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2007, 05:54:12 PM »
Some of the seats in the audience were empty.  As someone pointed out, this doesn't necessarily mean there was nobody in the audience, but I'm inclined to say there wasn't anyone there.

Then that means the bonnet of dolly madison was last. It had no audience whatsoever meaning that it was last of the four that were taped that day Dog leash, broken wing, Portrait, and bonnet and that was the last tapping day. you can tell because in the missing weather maps the same pots that were in the snakeskin boots of billy the kid.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2007, 11:43:29 AM »
Quote from: ""outer space""
you can tell because in the missing weather maps the same pots that were in the snakeskin boots of billy the kid.

But those were the same pots that Cristina began to smash in The Secret Battle Plan of Nathan Hale.  Didn't she shatter one before the Temple Guard ended the game with 1:10 left?

Episode Guide
« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2007, 12:30:43 PM »
Who says that temple run was filmed the first of the day. wouldn't it make more sense to film the battle plans run just before the other runs?

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2007, 11:24:36 AM »
Who says that temple run was filmed the first of the day. wouldn't it make more sense to film the battle plans run just before the other runs?

Oh, sorry! I think I just got it now.  Did you mean during the Temple Games you could see those pots in the King's Storeroom? Sorry I didn't get what you were trying to say.

Also, I saw The Smashed Printing Plate of Frederick Douglass today and I found out two things.

1. I might end up receiving "duh" looks for this one, but I'll say it anyway.  The prerecorded Season 3 intro shows Olmec lighting up with his golden glow before the episode title is given, so that proves that The Comet-Embroidered Battle Flag of William the Conqueror, The Much-Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain, The War Fan of the 47 Ronin and The Bifocal Monocle of One-Eyed Jack are the first four episodes of Season 3.

2. The Smashed Printing Plate of Frederick Douglass was the first episode produced that day. When the camera shows a close-up of Jason after the first Temple Game and he moves to the side a little, you can see the Tomb of the Headless Kings behind him and the Printing Plate in there.

Now, all we need to do is figure out where in the season The Smashed Printing Plate of Frederick Douglass fits.  The other episodes produced the same day were The Useless Map of the Chibcha Chieftain, The Mystical Spellbook of the Imperial Wizard and The Golden Spider Web of Robert the Bruce. (What an awful day!)

Episode Guide
« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2007, 11:30:47 AM »

Oh, sorry! I think I just got it now.  Did you mean during the Temple Games you could see those pots in the King's Storeroom?

Yup

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2007, 01:41:59 PM »
1. I might end up receiving "duh" looks for this one, but I'll say it anyway.  The prerecorded Season 3 intro shows Olmec lighting up with his golden glow before the episode title is given, so that proves that The Comet-Embroidered Battle Flag of William the Conqueror, The Much-Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain, The War Fan of the 47 Ronin and The Bifocal Monocle of One-Eyed Jack are the first four episodes of Season 3.

Uhmm... No. Not saying it's completely out of the question, but just because it's at the beginning of every episode doesn't mean that they recorded it right at the start of every season. Those four episodes could be the last four episodes (Or anywhere in between). We'll never know because of editting.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2007, 02:07:08 PM »
Okay then, if I'm gonna keep hearing "wrong" every time I suggest something I'll just sit back and let you guys do all the work. (Thou it's good to know in those four Season 3 episodes, no artifacts are shown in the Temple during the first-person rundown.  This leads me to believe? even thou I know I'm probably wrong? that they replaced certain pieces of it to show the artifacts in The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen and those episodes.  Then again, The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen and the episodes on that day could be in the middle of the season too and just have been edited first.)

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Episode Guide
« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2007, 05:12:20 PM »
Quote from: ""The Purple Parrot""

Uhmm... No. Not saying it's completely out of the question, but just because it's at the beginning of every episode doesn't mean that they recorded it right at the start of every season. Those four episodes could be the last four episodes (Or anywhere in between). We'll never know because of editting.

Actually, I disagree. To my knowledge, those episodes that had a more "golden" Olmec also had considerably less foliage on the set (such as in the Steps of Knowledge) which would suggest to me that they were recorded earlier.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2007, 07:17:39 AM »
Wouldn't it make sense to edit the episodes in order of production, anyway?

Offline StaryFurySK

• New Player
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2007, 03:11:32 PM »
Okay then, if I'm gonna keep hearing "wrong" every time I suggest something I'll just sit back and let you guys do all the work. (Thou it's good to know in those four Season 3 episodes, no artifacts are shown in the Temple during the first-person rundown.  This leads me to believe? even thou I know I'm probably wrong? that they replaced certain pieces of it to show the artifacts in The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen and those episodes.  Then again, The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen and the episodes on that day could be in the middle of the season too and just have been edited first.)

I wont say your wrong, but i wanted to provide some reasoning as to why it may be wrong.  In most but not all cases, the last run of the day typically had either limited crowds or the park was near or at closing time.  Therefore, the final 4 runs you had listed were full audiences from the camera angles given.  This would suggest that at least one of those runs was not filmed with the others at minimum.

I am working through all the runs RP has on his site for season 3 to determine if i can make logical sense of the runs to better your list, and will get back when im closer to done.

Episode 113 was the ear corn of sojourner truth because "during the second Temple Game, the Ear of Corn is visible in the Jester's Court, meaning this was the first episode filmed during its day" according to RP.