Author Topic: Rediscovery EP: The Paintbrush of Van Gogh  (Read 985 times)

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Rediscovery EP: The Paintbrush of Van Gogh
« on: December 18, 2006, 03:02:28 PM »
Author's Note: This is one of the episodes of my independent project, Legends: The Rediscovery.  More information on the project can be found by following this link.

Episode 6: The Paintbrush of Van Gogh

The camera pans through a thick jungle to stop in front of an ancient temple. The giant stone head at the base of the temple breaks the silence:
"LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE! With your guide, Kirk Fogg!"

Kirk comes down swinging on a rope. "Thank you, Olmec! Welcome to Legends of the Hidden Temple. The rooms are filled with lost treasures that are protected by mysterious Mayan Temple Guards. Only Olmec knows the legend behind each of the treasures in his temple. Olmec, which legend are we going to hear about today?"

Olmec replies:
"The legend of the Paintbrush of Van Gogh."

"Ooh, the Paintbrush of Van Gogh!" Kirk says in response. "Well the legend is set, and one of these six teams will have the chance to retrieve the Paintbrush. Will it be:
"Brian and Nicole of the Red Jaguars—" the camera pans to each team in order—
"Rocky and Sohini of the Blue Barracudas,
"Dwayne and Katharine of the Green Monkeys,
"Ravi and Jessica of the Orange Iguanas,
"Jonathan and Ashleigh of the Purple Parrots,
"Or Levi and Destiny of the Silver Snakes?"

"They'll have to pass some tough physical and mental tests," Kirk says, "but in the end, only one team will earn the right to enter Olmec's Temple. First, they must cross the moat, and here's how they'll have to do it today:
"In front of each team a giant web has fallen above the Moat. One player from each team is already holding onto a long rope, and when I say 'go,' they'll swing out to the web and climb over it, then swim the rest of the Moat. Then their partner will go out to grab the rope, then go across the same way, but be careful— if your knees touch the water before you climb over the web, you'll have to go back and start over.
"When both players are across, run over and hit your team's gong." He slams down on the Red Jaguars' gong to demonstrate. "The first four teams to hit their gongs will go on to the next round, so teams— are you ready?"
The players all cheer and shout in response.
"Olmec, are you ready?" asks Kirk.
"Let's get crackin'!" Olmec replies.
"All right," Kirk replies. "On your mark, get set, GO!"

The first players all take the ropes and swing off— but the boy on the Green Monkeys dropped too low into the water! He'll have to start over, and just as he's swinging out again the boys on the Red Jaguars and Blue Barracudas make it across. The girls on the Purple Parrots, Silver Snakes and Orange Iguanas aren't too far behind.
The boy on the Green Monkeys finally makes it across right after the girl on the Blue Barracudas gets to the other side and hits her gong. The Orange Iguanas become the second team to ring in. The girl on the Red Jaguars slips right off her net and goes back to start again, and so does the boy on the Purple Parrots. The Silver Snakes ring in third just as the girl on the Red Jaguars falls into the drink again, and the girl on the Green Monkeys swoops by to get the final position.
"That's it! We've got our four teams!" announces Kirk. "Going on to the Steps of Knowledge are the Blue Barracudas—" the camera pans to each team in sequence— "and the Green Monkeys— and the Orange Iguanas— and the Silver Snakes! Red Jaguars and Purple Parrots, it was a tough Moat. You're not leaving empty handed, we've got a great gift for you for playing, and here's what it is." Brian, Nicole, Jonathan and Ashleigh will each be receiving a $50 U.S. Savings Bond provided by Nestle.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 12:07:49 AM by The Ancient Warrior »
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Rediscovery EP: The Paintbrush of Van Gogh
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 03:19:55 PM »
The four teams are now at the top of the Steps of Knowledge accompanied by Kirk. "As the quest continues, it's now time for Olmec to tell us about the Paintbrush of Van Gogh.  Pay attention teams, because your knowledge of the legend can bring you one step closer to Olmec's Temple."

Olmec begins to tell the story:
"One of the most well-known artists from the late nineteenth century was the Dutch Impressionist Vincent Van Gogh.  Early in his life, he worked as an art dealer in the Hague and as a preacher— until his cousin Anton Mauve changed his mind.
" 'Why are you working in a church?' asked Anton one day. 'Follow me, become an artist.'
" 'I have the artistic talent of a wooden shoe,' replied Vincent. 'Watch this.'
" 'He then drew an amazing realistic sketch of his cousin.  Vincent himself was surprised by the results.
" 'On the contrary,' Anton said, mouth agape. 'You have some real skill with a pencil, my friend!'
"Vincent then changed careers and became an artist, and moved to France.  Although he sometimes drew with pencil, he became well-known for his unique paintings.  Among his most famous paintings are Starry Night and Portrait of Dr. Gachet, which was sold at an auction for over 82 million dollars!  Vincent's paintings are now all around the world, but the paintbrush he used to create them vanished— until now.  Your quest is to retrieve the Paintbrush of Van Gogh and bring it back here."

"Thanks Olmec," Kirk says after Olmec finishes telling the story. "So tell us, where is the Paintbrush?"
Olmec replies:
"The Paintbrush of Van Gogh can be found in the Quicksand Bog."

"Teams," Kirk begins, walking down the steps, "you are now standing on the Steps of Knowledge, and in a minute, Olmec will ask you a question about the legend.  If you think you know the answer, stomp down on the ancient marking in front of you.  If you're first, your step will light up, and you'll have three seconds to answer.  If you're right, you can move down to the next level, but if you're wrong or run out of time, one of the other teams will get a chance to answer.  The first two teams to make it to the bottom level will be one step closer to Olmec's Temple.  Okay Olmec, we're now ready for your first question."

Olmec begins:
"Vincent Van Gogh was born in what country: Russia, England, or —?"
Dwayne stomps down first: "Holland."
"Correct," says Olmec, and the Green Monkeys get to move down one step.
"Next question," requests Kirk.

Olmec continues:
"Van Gogh was born in Holland.  Does this mean he was: a Hollander, a Dutchman, or a Benelux?"
Jessica rings in: "Dutch— a Dutchman—" Her voice then trails off.
"A Dutchman is correct," replies Olmec, and the Orange Iguanas get to move down one step.

Olmec then asks:
"Van Gogh originally worked as an art dealer in what Dutch city: Amsterdam, the Hague, or Groningen?"
Destiny buzzes in: "The Hague…?"
"Correct," answers Olmec, and so the Silver Snakes go down one step as well.
"Next question, Olmec," says Kirk.

Olmec asks:
"Van Gogh was encouraged to become an artist by whom: His cousin, His father, or His brother?"
No one rings in for a second, but then Sohini stomps down: "His brother…?"
"Incorrect," replies Olmec.  No one else stomps down, and after a few seconds a bell sounds. "Time's up! The answer was: His cousin."
"Okay, nobody scored," explains Kirk. "Next question."

Olmec then asks:
"What was the name of Van Gogh's cousin: Anton Mauve, Theo Van Gogh, or Willem de Kooning?"
Sohini rings in after a moment: "Anton Mauve!"
"Correct," replies Olmec, and the Blue Barracudas get to move down as well.
"It's all tied up on the second step," explains Kirk. "Next question, Olmec."

"What country did Van Gogh later move to—?"
Rocky stomps down: "France."
"That is correct," says Olmec, and the Blue Barracudas stomp down again.
"One more correct response, Blue Barracudas, and you're going to the Temple Games," says Kirk. "Olmec, next question."

Olmec asks:
"Which of these cities is the capital of Holland—?"
Dwayne buzzes in early: "Amsterdam!"
"That is correct," answers Olmec, and so the Green Monkeys move down one level.
"One more right answer, Green Monkeys, and you'll be going to the Temple Games," Kirk informs. "Next question, Olmec."

Olmec continues:
"Which of these was painted by Vincent Van Gogh: Mona Lisa, Starry Night, or —?"
Dwayne stomps down again: "Starry Night!"
"That is correct!" shouts Olmec, and the Green Monkeys go down to the next step.
"You're going to the Temple Games, Green Monkeys," Kirk explains as the audience applauds, "but we're still looking for one more team.  Who's it gonna be? Next question, Olmec."

Olmec then asks:
"What Van Gogh painting was sold at an auction for over $82 million: Self-Portrait with Bandaged Ear, Paul Gauguin's Armchair, or Portrait of Dr. Gachet?"
No one stomps down for a second, then Sohini rings in: "Self-Portrait…?"
"Incorrect," says Olmec, then Levi buzzes in:
"Portrait of Dr. Gachet…?"
"That is correct," Olmec replies, and so the Silver Snakes step down.
"We've got a tie on the second-to-last step," narrates Kirk. "Olmec, next question."

Olmec then asks:
"Of the following, which is an artist's tool: A syringe, A palette, or A squeegee?"
Sohini buzzes in: "A palette…?"
"That is correct!" Olmec yells, and the Blue Barracudas jump down to join the Green Monkeys on the final step.
"That's it!" Kirk announces. "We've got out two teams, and they are the Green Monkeys and the Blue Barracudas! Orange Iguanas and Silver Snakes gave it a great effort too.  But they won't be going away empty-handed, we got a nice gift for them." Ravi, Jessica, Levi, and Destiny will each be receiving a prize package provided by AND 1.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 12:12:54 AM by The Ancient Warrior »
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 03:40:30 PM »
"Now, the glory goes to the fastest and the strongest," says Kirk, "but before we get going, let's get to know our teams a little better. On the Blue Barracudas, we have Rocky. How old are you, Rocky?"
"Thirteen," Rocky replies.
"Now I understand you're a big soccer fan," reads Kirk. "Tell me about that."
"I'm best on offense," he explains, "but I've played goalie from time to time."
"And it says here when you're sitting in front of the tube, there's nothing better on than Nickelodeon," Kirk reads.
"Yeah," replies Rocky. "I love watchin' Avatar and The X's. But when they're not on, I'd switch to Nick GaS and watch your old show with the talkin' rock."
"Aw, thanks," Kirk says with a laugh before turning to interview Rocky's partner. "And you're… Sohini.  And how old are you?"
"Thirteen," Sohini replies.
"And you wanna work in Hollywood when you're older," reads Kirk. "Tell me about that."
"Well I've always been a movie buff," Sohini explains. "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon; The Benchwarmers; Ghost; Citizen Kane… if you can name it, 50/50 chance I've seen it. But now I'm lookin' forward to a life as an actress— probably a Bond girl if they're still making 007 movies like ten years from now."
"They're gonna be actin' their way to the prize! Let's hear it for the Blue Barracudas!" The audience applauds as Kirk goes to interview the other team. "But hold on, on the Green Monkeys we have Dwayne. How old are you, Dwayne?"
"Fourteen," Dwayne replies.
"And… it says here you're a born leader," Kirk reads. "Tell me more."
"He's been the brains behind the game so far," explains Dwayne's partner. "He went first on the Moat and gave me some tips to get across fast, and you saw how he ran away with the Steps of Knowledge."
"Okay," replies Kirk. "And you want to be a writer when you grow up, it says here."
"Yeah, I got a story about this future where the government thinks they're all that, but there's a group of teenagers who're tryn' to take down the evil dictators," says Dwayne. "I don't have a name for it yet, though."
"And your partner here is Katharine," says Kirk. "And how old are you?"
"Eleven," replies Katharine.
"Now you're taking kung fu and love to camp, but you really want to be a cop," Kirk reads. "Why's that?"
"Well, I like the car and I'd wanna cruise around in the big cities…" Katharine says. "I just like it."
"She wants to be a cop… because she likes it! Let's hear it for the Green Monkeys!" The audience now applauds for both teams.

"Why don't you go get ready for the Temple Games," Kirk says, "while I tell you guys what's gonna happen here. Now, in the Temple Games, these teams will be competing to win Pendants of Life. The winning team will need those Pendants to protect themselves from those dreaded Temple Guards when they go to Olmec's Temple. There are three Temple Games, and Olmec will tell us about Temple Game #1."

Olmec begins:
"People had to clean Van Gogh's paintings when they went on auction. Above you is an impressive painting… of me. When Kirk gives the signal, jump up to grab a piece of the painting of the ceiling, quickly sweep the dust off it and place it in your bin. Then jump back up to grab another piece.
"The first player to put all eight pieces of the painting in her bin— or the player that's furthest along in 60 seconds— wins. Be careful, though— if a piece does not land in the bin, it will not count."
The camera segues to Kirk. "I hope our players get the picture," he says. "Let's put 60 seconds on the clock. On your mark, get set, GO!"
Sohini and Katharine both jump up, but only Sohini gets to the first piece of the painting. Katharine is fast, however, and jumps up to grab her first one just as Sohini is cleaning the first piece. Both players are good, but they each miss one more time later in the game. Katharine is just a little ahead of Sohini through the whole thing, and after a while the ceiling lights flash to indicate that time is up.
"Okay, let's see how they did!" Kirk says, running over to count the final score. "Sohini got two, four, six pieces of the picture. Katharine got two, four, six… seven pieces of her picture! Green Monkeys get the half Pendant of Life!" The audience then applauds for a moment. "Blue Barracudas can catch up in the next game, it's also worth a half Pendant. Olmec, tell us about it."

Olmec continues:
"Painters such as Vincent Van Gogh would have to know how to mix colors for their paintings. Here, you will mix some colors. You are now strapped in a rotating lever and, when Kirk gives the signal, you will run around to grab a paintball off of the pedestal. Next, return to drop it in your bin. For this game, you will need to remember that red and blue result in purple and yellow and blue mix to make green.
"Blue Barracudas will gather the paintballs needed to make purple, while the Green Monkeys need the colors to make green. The player with the paintballs of the correct colors in his bin after 60 seconds wins."
"Let's put 60 seconds on the clock," says Kirk. "Ready, set, GO!"
Rocky and Dwayne take off at the same time, but Dwayne misses the pedestal whereas Rocky grabs a yellow ball by mistake. This happens again the second time around.
"Red and blue, Rocky!" shouts Kirk. "Yellow won't count for you!" After this, the boys start grabbing the correct colors on every time around. Both boys miss a couple of times later on. Gameplay goes on pretty much the same way until lights flash from above.
"Time's up!" Kirk shouts, running over to count the paintballs. "Rocky got two yellow, that doesn't count, but he got two, four, six of the right colors. Dwayne got two, four, six… seven of the right color! Green Monkeys get another half Pendant of Life!" The audience applauds again. "Blue Barracudas can still catch up in the next game, it's the third and final game, it's worth a full Pendant. Olmec, tell us about it."

Olmec narrates:
"legend has it that Vincent Van Gogh cut off his ear and mailed it to a woman he loved. Here, you must deliver the mail. Before each of you is an altar decorated with five ears. When Kirk gives the signal, grab one of the ears, then throw it up to your teammate, who will then slide across the ceiling and drop it in your team's basket. The team with the most ears in their basket at the end of 45 seconds wins."
"Blue Barracudas need to win this one to stay in the game," explains Kirk. "Let's put 45 seconds on the clock. Ready, set, GO!"
The girls rush over to their respective altars and throw the first fake ears up to their teammates. Rocky fails to catch it the first time, but Dwayne does— though he misses the bin as he slides across the ceiling. They each miss their own bins on the next two tries as well.
Rocky finally scores on the fourth try, while Dwayne misses the catch. Both score again on the sixth try, but then Rocky's bungee cord gets stuck on the seventh time while Dwayne sinks another shot. Both miss on the next one, then ceiling lights flash to end the game.
"Okay, let's see how they did!" Kirk shouts, running over to the bins. "Blue Barracudas got one, two, and the Green Monkeys got one, two! It's a tie— that gives the Blue Barracudas one Pendant, but the Green Monkeys have two! The Green Monkeys are goin' to the Temple!" Katharine jumps up in down in excitement and Sohini shakes her hand to congratulate her, while Dwayne waves helplessly, still strapped to the bungee cord.
"Blue Barracudas, you did a great job too," says Kirk. "You won't be going away empty-handed, here's what we've got for you." Rocky and Sohini will each be receiving a $100 sports package provided by Regent. "Nice job, Green Monkeys, but it's not over yet. Now we're gonna see if you can make it through Olmec's Temple."
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 12:14:18 AM by The Ancient Warrior »

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 03:50:41 PM »
"Olmec!" calls Kirk. "Dwayne and Katharine have proven themselves worthy and earned the right to enter your Temple. But before they go, can you give them any hints to help them retrieve the Paintbrush of Van Gogh?"
Olmec begins to give the rundown:
"You could start by running up the stairs to the Vault. Turn the wheel to open a door which may take you into the Great Chasm. Here you could choose to swing across the gap and climb up into the King's Storeroom. Smash the clay pots to find the key that will lead you into the Chamber of the Sacred Markers. Match the symbols on the right to those on the left and pass into the Room of the Ancient Warriors. Place yourself in the correct armor to open the door to the Shrine of the Silver Monkey. Assemble the statue there and you may be headed toward the Room of the Secret Password. Find the tablet with the correct inscription, and shout it out to open the door to the Pharaoh's Secret Passage.
"Slide down the tunnel to the Quicksand Bog, where you can grab the Paintbrush, then plow through the rock wall to the Dungeon of the Lone Column. Reach into the column to find the key, or knock it over and you'll enter the Junction of the Secret Shafts. Race across the room and you'll gain entry to the Tomb of the Headless Kings. Attach the skull on the altar to its proper king to release the doors. Then, pass through the Great Chasm, climb through the Ledges, race down the stairs and back through the Temple Gate. The choices are yours and yours alone." Olmec pauses for a second here. "You won 2 Pendants in the Temple Games. Who's going first?"
"I am!" shouts Dwayne eagerly.
"Very well, Dwayne," replies Olmec as Kirk hands out the Pendants of Life. "Good luck to both of you."

"All right then," Kirk says, beginning to explain the rules. "When I say 'go,' you'll race through the gates into the Temple and make your way toward Van Gogh's Paintbrush. Be careful though— inside the Temple are many locked doors and dead ends. But to make up for this, there are three old shafts somewhere in the Temple. If you can find one and it's open, you can jump in and slide down to the Junction of the Secret Shafts. Also beware, because there are Temple Guards assigned to protect three specific rooms. If you enter one of those rooms, the Temple Guard will jump out and grab you. You can trade your Pendant for an extra life and go on, but if you're caught without a Pendant, you'll be taken out of the Temple— and it'll be Katharine's turn to enter and try her luck. If you can reach the Paintbrush, all the doors of the Temple will instantly unlock, and the Temple Guards will vanish. Return through the gates with the Paintbrush of Van Gogh in three minutes, and you will both be handsomely rewarded— and here's how!"
• No matter what happens, Dwayne and Katharine are each guaranteed a Regent sports package.
• If they get to the Paintbrush within the time limit, they'll also win matching $1,000 Toys 'R' Us gift cards.
• If they can bring the Paintbrush of Van Gogh out of the Temple before three minutes is up, they'll each win a five-day vacation in France!

"Sounds great, let's get 'em to France," Kirk says, excited. "Lower the gate, Monsieur Olmec!"
As the Temple Gate drops, Dwayne and Katharine put in their mouthpieces.
"You've got three minutes to get to the Paintbrush, so let's set the clock for three minutes. Ready, GO!"

Dwayne races up the stairs and into the Vault, and once he quickly spins the safe wheel he goes into the Great Chasm and jumps down into the gap. Luckily the door opens in the Tomb of the Headless Kings, and he grabs the skull to place it on the camera-right king. It doesn't work, so he tries the other one and the doors open. The door into the Junction of the Secret Shafts opens, so he races in and runs down a short staircase when out of a door in the background jumps the first TEMPLE GUARD!
Dwayne has a full Pendant of Life, but the Temple Guard has to chase him before he gives it up. He gets right to the other side of the room, but the door into the Dungeon of the Lone Column doesn't open and so he backtracks into the Tomb of the Headless Kings. After standing for a second to decide what to do, he climbs up the ladder into the Chamber of the Sacred Markers and meets a second TEMPLE GUARD!
"Go, Katharine, go!" Kirk shouts as soon as he sees the second Temple Guard jump out and grab Dwayne. Katharine has a good chunk of time left— 1:58— and a full Pendant to prevent the last Temple Guard from ending the game. She's not very fast, however, as it takes her about twenty-seven seconds to get to the Chamber of the Sacred Markers. First she tries to look for an actuator to open the door into the Room of the Ancient Warriors, but when this fails she finally realizes she has to complete the pattern on the back wall. It takes her about forty seconds to find all the tiles and match them up, then she heads into the Room of the Ancient Warriors. (0:56) She places herself in the middle suit of armor first, then goes to the camera-left one and pulls down its arms. She doesn't hear any doors open, so then she places herself in the camera-right armor and passes through the nearby open door to go up into the King's Storeroom with 31 seconds left.
"That's gonna take her backward!" comments Kirk. "Maybe she's got a plan— I don't know. But when the door opens, I think she'll be in for a surprise!" Luckily, Katharine finds the key on the first try, and the keyhole happens to be in the exact same pedestal. She looks down to see the Chamber of the Sacred Markers, but then walks down the steps to the Great Chasm but realizes she's been there before. "She keeps goin' backward!" Kirk shouts. "She needs to get to the Room of the Quicksand Bog!"
"Wrong way! Wrong way!" shouts Dwayne, who is now standing beside Kirk on the stage. Katharine goes back through the Room of the Ancient Warriors and into the Shrine of the Silver Monkey, where she meets the third TEMPLE GUARD! With a short eight seconds left, she hands over her Pendant, then goes to grab the base of the monkey statue— but we're out of time!
"Oh man!" shouts Kirk out of disappointment. "You guys were doing great— until the Room of the Ancient Warriors got her! But just for getting to Olmec's Temple you still get the Regent sports packages. Katharine, come over here!"
Katharine races down the steps and stops right beside Kirk. "You didn't notice the open door into the Shrine of the Silver Monkeys, huh?" he asks.
"Yeah," Katharine replies.
"I think it would've made all the difference," Kirk comments. "But you guys were still a good team all the way through. I hope you had a good time, I know I did. Join us next time for another great adventure of the Hidden Temple!"
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 12:14:43 AM by The Ancient Warrior »

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 04:05:19 PM »
Episode Summary
Episode 6: The Paintbrush of Van Gogh

Name of Artifact: The Paintbrush of Van Gogh
Season: 1
Layout: 2
Result: Failed acquisition
Team: Green Monkeys
Pendants Won: 2
Location of Artifact: The Quicksand Bog

This is a great example of why the Green Monkeys never won— or even reached an artifact, for that matter— in Season 1. Dwayne and Katharine had very little strategy going into this round, and this lack of planning definitely cost them. After encountering the first Temple Guard and a dead end in the Junction of the Secret Shafts, Dwayne was taken out of the Chamber of the Sacred Markers, before completing the objective, in about a minute. Not too bad, right?

Wrong, since it was now Katharine's turn. She was slow in both speed and mind— not only did it take her almost thirty seconds to get from next to Kirk to the Chamber of the Sacred Markers, but she tried looking for an actuator for the door from the Chamber into the Room of the Ancient Warriors before she realized what the objective was. And after she found the right suit of armor in the Room of the Ancient Warriors, she went backward into the King's Storeroom, even though the door into the Shrine of the Silver Monkey clearly opened. She eventually found her bearings, but it was too little, too late— time ran out as she was grabbing the pieces of the silver monkey. This just goes to show why you never send the slow-witted player in last.

Trivia and Records:
Each of the first six episodes aired featured a different team winning and advancing to the Temple Run; as of this episode, every team has had one run.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 12:16:19 AM by The Ancient Warrior »