Author Topic: What was the longest Moat?  (Read 425 times)

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
What was the longest Moat?
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2006, 02:32:00 PM »
After watching The Cracked Crown of the Spanish King today, i don't think that's the long moat crossing Kirk referred too. Sure it's heavily editted and everything, but the first two teams made it across before the fog disappeared.  I dunno, just a thought.

The Purple Parrots didn't even get wet. :D

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2006, 02:49:37 PM »
I'm not sure at all which one's longest at this point.  But when I saw it again I noticed that at the beginning of the Temple Run there were no snakes in Medusa's head.  I know this is an indication of how early in Layout XI an episode was placed, but I wanna make sure whether or not all the episodes with this Moat had the players put four snakes in Medusa's head instead of two.  I'd like it if someone can someone confirm this too.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2007, 02:34:22 PM »
Okay, I saw The Stone Head of the Evil King and the mist didn't disappear much sooner than it did in The Imperial Purple Robe of Empress Theodora.  Confirming The Cracked Crown of the Spanish King had the longest Moat by a long shot.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!