Author Topic: Legends greatest losers competition  (Read 4683 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Legends greatest losers competition
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2014, 02:19:33 PM »
Man, I totally forgot about the kamehameha part of this topic. One of the few topics that made me laugh out loud here. :lol:

And I agree with your predictions. I totally forgot about Kristen from Polynesian Girl too! I think I will replace Tara with her. She may have started out slow, but she really picked up her pace on the bottom floor. And she almost pulled out a bottom of the central shaft win too. She reminds me of Missy, but at least Jim does not violate her in anyway.  :mrsilver:

The Green Monkeys have a lot of good choices too. I would nominate Colleen from Lost Lariat, Jay from Empress Eugenie, and the Belle Boyd kids. I am surprised so many people picked Jason from Icarus. He sucked in my opinion and deserved to lose. I would never give him a second chance. :|

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Legends greatest losers competition
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2014, 03:00:04 PM »
Yeah, Jason was terrible from the beginning. I can't believe people feel sorry for him. :roll:

I agree about Jay too. I'd nominate him as well. But both the Discarded Seal kids deserve it more. I mean, they were robbed, big time.