Author Topic: Legends greatest losers competition  (Read 4657 times)

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Legends greatest losers competition
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2006, 10:08:44 AM »
Speaking of The Pendant of Kamehameha, can someone please tell me what happened in it? I haven't seen any of that episode.

By the way I'm editing my list of losers, I wanna replace Kristin with Brandy.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2006, 10:11:13 AM »
It's a good one. If you go to this link...

http://www.geocities.com/nicklegends/episodelist/s1_l3_id4.html

It shows a diagram & how it happened only from one of the best sites ever. [/suck-up]

Robbie went really fast & got taken out in the Heart Room in like 28 seconds. Tina went with no Pendants, different path, which was risky. The paths eventually met up & she went down into the Dungeon. Plowed through the wall & a Temple Guard FROM THE DUNGEON walks in & captures her. Shame shame.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2006, 10:35:06 AM »
I still can't beleieve they went through eleven rooms in about 2 minutes.  They were really good, to bad they tied with whatever team for only one Pendant apiece.  If they won the team game and had two Pendants, no doubt they would've won in the Temple.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2006, 11:28:30 AM »
Quote from: ""Olmec""
Oooh, outer space with a trick question! Nice one :wink:

thank you, I like to think that I prevented legends fraud. And questions with 2 sided awnsers are a key weopon in the fight against people who like to trick us legends fans

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2006, 12:00:07 PM »
I've been letting you guys go off-topic for too long. I'd like that to stop, starting now. Kamehameha will be dealt with properly by the moderators.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2006, 12:02:51 PM »
All right, sorry.  So if someone's gonna make a fanfic to bring these losing contestants back, who'll do it and when?

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2006, 12:12:33 PM »
*not I*

Offline TBombMadeEZ

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2006, 08:00:21 PM »
Ha ha ha.

I hate liars.

And Benzibab.

:D

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2006, 09:17:36 PM »
Quote from: ""TBombMadeEZ""
Ha ha ha.

I hate liars.

And Benzibab.

That was both off-topic and uncalled-for. Kamehameha has already been permanently banned from the forum--future comments like this to rub it in will not be tolerated well; I'm warning you.

« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2006, 05:27:53 AM »
Seeing how it was I who started the topic i guess i should write the Fanfic for the losers episode. unless anyone else wants to write it then be my guest.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2006, 09:54:40 AM »
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
I still can't beleieve they went through eleven rooms in about 2 minutes.  They were really good, to bad they tied with whatever team for only one Pendant apiece.  If they won the team game and had two Pendants, no doubt they would've won in the Temple.

Yeah, the third Temple Game was kinda crappy. They had to do the one where they jump up & down on the pulley system. This time, they had to jump up, grab a coconut, then fall down & put it in their basket. Two of their coconuts fell (I don't remember if they knocked them off, or if they just fell by themselves), so the final score was 8-6 Red Jaguars, forcing the tie.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2006, 02:10:59 PM »
Oh I see.  That pulley game seems unfair whenever one team or the other gets stuck halfway up and down.

Now, to get back on topic I'd definetely like to see this turned into a fanfic.  Will you be using your Lost 4th Season layout for this, outer space?

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Legends greatest losers competition
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2014, 12:28:24 AM »
I hate to bump really old topics, but I thought it was an interesting thread and I want to post my thoughts.  ;)

When it comes to "greatest loser", I think of a player that had an outstanding performance in the temple but fell short. Looking at some of these old posts, I am surprised at some of the players listed. Claude? John and Tia? Kim from Charles Lindbergh? I mean they were losers, but definitely not the ones that I had in mind. They were most of a lost cause rather than a great player.

Here are the greatest losers I would have for each team:

Red Jaguars  :jaguars2:

- Nate (Queen Boadicea): He tackled a tough layout and almost brought out a bottom of the central shaft artifact. He definitely proved himself the most out of all the other Red Jaguars losers.
- Carly (Two-Cornered Hat): She may have taken the slow Mine Shaft elevator, but she moved swiftly through her rooms and found the half-pendant. She was the only good Red Jaguar losing girl too.

Blue Barracudas  :barracudas2:

- Quentin (Red Sash): Not a lot of good choices for boys, but Quentin did a good job as a second runner and almost grabbed his artifact. He wasn't perfect, but he came close with a tough layout.
- Tracy (Golden Jaguar): I was going to give it to Brandy, but I felt that she was slow and hesitant in certain rooms. And I want some S1 contestants on this list too. Tracy did a good job as a second runner and followed up on her partner's steps well.

Green Monkeys  :monkeys2:

- Travis (Discarded Seal): Too many good choices for male players, but I felt Travis was the obvious choice because he was flawless and made it far in the temple despite their bitchy layout.
- Elisa (Discarded Seal): She is the perfect example of how a second runner should perform. A lot of good female choices, but Elisa was the best of them. She got robbed with the Ancient Warriors guard too.  :?

Orange Iguanas  :iguanas2:

- Mike (Thornwood Gavel): He was a solid frontrunner and made it far into the temple including having the fastest Silver Monkey time. It was Kelli that blew what should've been a win. :(
- Jennifer (Blue Pearl): I was going to choose Ashlie from Dolley Madison, but she screwed up big time. Jennifer was also a very fast second runner who made a great last ditch effort to reach her artifact.

Purple Parrots  :parrots2:

- Chris (Golden Pepperoni): He didn't have enough time to prove himself, but put him with a temple layout where he could make significant progress than you can see him shine.
- Chandra (Annie Oakley): She was a solid contestant in the temple who made a mistake that should never happen. But she still made great time and I would like to see her in a layout like Ahmed Baba or Freydis.

Silver Snakes  :snakes2:

- Shem (Henry Morgan): He is lucky I am putting him here for climbing ladders. :P Just kidding. He hauled ass in the temple and grabbing the Earring at the last second was amazing.
- Tara (Sir Edmund Hillary): Tara did take a bad way out of the temple, but she was a smart contestant and moved fast through all her rooms. And it was clever for her to try the opposite entrance room of her partner.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2014, 01:29:31 AM »
The only thing I care about in this topic is this:

Ha ha ha.

I hate liars.

And Benzibab.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2014, 01:39:33 AM »
And here are my thoughts:

Red Jaguars :jaguars2:
Nate (Royal Torque)
Carly (Two-Cornered Hat)

Blue Barracudas :barracudas2:
Quentin (Red Sash)
Tracy (Golden Jaguar)

Green Monkeys :monkeys2:
Travis (Discarded Seal)
Elisa (Discarded Seal)

Orange Iguanas :iguanas2:
Mike (Thornwood Gavel)
Jennifer (Blue Pearl)

Purple Parrots :parrots2:
David (Cobra Staff)
Chandra (Annie Oakley)

Silver Snakes :snakes2:
Shem (Henry Morgan)
Kristen (Priceless Portrait)

Besides David and Kristen, all of ours are pretty much the same. Thoughts? ;)