Author Topic: The Last Gift of Mr. Ebenezer Scrooge  (Read 759 times)

Offline DrThinker

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
The Last Gift of Mr. Ebenezer Scrooge
« on: December 04, 2006, 12:42:37 PM »
Legends of the Hidden Temple:  ?The Last Gift of Mr. Ebenezer Scrooge.?
Season: 5
Layout: Dr. Thinker
Episode: ?Special?

(We see two jungle trees move out of the way, as three temple guards walk into the temple. After all three temple guards enter, we pan to Olmec.)

OLMEC: Legends of the Hidden Temple!  (Pause) With you guide, Kirk Fog.

(Pan to the Ancient Sewers in which Kirk Fog is crawling out of. He runs down stairs beside Olmec?s familiar stone face.)

FOG: (As Fog is talking, Olmec is raising his wall) Thank you, Olmec.  Welcome to the Legends of the Hidden Temple. The rooms are filled with lost treasure and mysterious Mayan temple guards. Only Olmec knows the legend behind each one.  Which one are we going to hear about today?

OLMEC: The Last Gift of Mr. Ebenezer Scrooge.

MOAT:

FOG: Which team is going to hit the temple in attempt to get the Last Gift of Mr. Ebenezer Scrooge: The Sliver Snakes; The Orange Iguanas; The Purple Parrots; The Blue Barracudas; The Red Jaguars; or The Green Monkeys? Anyway, they had to past some tough mental and physical test---and in only one team will their right to entrance Olmec?s temple?but all adventures had their first steps?and our begins with the moat?and Olmec is going to tell them how they going to do it.

OLMEC: In front of you they are a few icebergs in the moat today. When Kirk gives you the signal?do what ever it takes to get cross the icebergs?but if you touch or fall into the moat?you will have to back. If you get to the other side, it will be the signal for her partner to cross. One cross, hit the gone (Kirk goes that). The first four teams are going on to the step of Knowledge.

FOG: Ready!

CONTESTS: YES!

FOG: Olmec are you ready?

OLMEC: Let?s rock!

(The moat is easy cleaned up by the Green Monkey, the Red Jaguars, the Sliver Snakes, & The Purple Parrots.)

FOG: That got to the quick moat event I ever saw. Going on to Steps of Knowledge are: The Green Monkey, The Red Jaguars, the Sliver Snakes and the Purple Parrots. Don?t worries, fans:  Orange Iguanas & Blue Barracudas will not be going home empty handed!

(Moat Prize: A collection of Plug & Play TV Games)

LEGNEND/SOK:

Fog: The Green Monkey, the Red Jaguars, the Sliver Snakes and  Purple Parrots Now, it?s time for the Steps of Knowledge?and your knowledge of the legend is hopefully going to you get your one step closer to Olmec?s temple. Olmec tell us about the Last Gift of Mr. Ebenezer Scrooge.

OLMEC: One of the most mysterious persons in old Victorian England was an old loan officer named Ebenezer Scrooge. For some reason, he hated this Christmas. For many years, if some offer him a ?Merry Christmas? his usually replied was:

MR. SCROOGE: Bah, humbug!

OLMEC: But one Christmas eve, he was visit by three ghosts who effect changes Mr. Scrooge?s personality for the better. He gave his story to a writer named Charles Dickson, who made it into a book called ?A Christmas Carol.? Of course, on his death day, he gave Tiny Tim, his own cane as his last gift. Tim kept the cane until Tim?s own death?and he gave it a disguised Temple Guard?and the Guard took it to the Temple. You jump is to go into the temple and bring out the Last Gift of Mr. Ebenezer Scrooge.

FOG: So where is the Last Cane of Mr. Scrooge location?

OLMEC: It is location in the Temple Bank?

(Pan to the Temple Bank, where on the table in that room lays the Last Gift of Mr. Scrooge: his cane.)

FOG:  I hope you pay attention to Olmec?s legend. Olmec will ask a question about the legend. If you know the answer?stomp on the marking in front of you. Go ahead a stomp on it.

(The Sliver Snakes do so.)

FOG: Sliver Snakes, if you are correct in answering the question. You will move down a step. The first two teams at the bottom will be going to on to the Temple Games.  We are ready for your first question, Olmec.

1. What was Scrooge favorite line to say to any who told him to have a ?Merry Christmas?? ?Bah, humbug!?
2. How many ghost visit Scrooge on Christmas Eve? 3.
3. What did the ghost do to Scrooge? Change his tune about Christmas (Not official answer?but allowed by Olmec.)
4. What did Charles Dickson called Scrooge?s story? ?A Christmas Carol?
5. What was the last gift of Mr. Scrooge? It was his cane.
6. Who did Tim give Mr. Scrooge?s can to? A Temple Guard in a disguise was given the cane.
7. Which one of the follow is another famous Christmas figure? Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer is a famous Christmas figure.
8. Christmas Day has what date? December 25.
9. Who delivers presents to good kids on Christmas Eve? Santa Claus is who need to answer this question.

(The first two done are the Green Monkey and the Red Jaguar)

FOG: Looks like put my foot in my month at the end of the steps in during the hunt for the Old Gown of the Bamboo Princess?NOW we really in for a Christmas fight as the Red Jaguar and The Green Monkey battle it out in the Temple Game!  The other two teams will go home with the following items:

(It?s three items instead of the usual 1 this time around: A $500 saving bound from Nestle Quick; a collection of G.I. Joe Sigma 6 and Pokemon figures from Hasbro, and a bike.)

Offline DrThinker

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 12:44:34 PM »
THE TEMPLE GAMES:  

FOG: Before we began. Let?s meet the teams. On the Green Monkey we have a Will and Jessica. On the Red Jaguar, we had a Nick and a Sarah. Boys get ready for Temple Game number #1, and your girls get ready for Temple Game number #2?and I will tell what?s going on here. (The teams jet off screen). Now, the teams are comparing to earn win ?Pendants of Life?. They are going to need them to protect themselves from the dreaded temple guards as they make their way thought Olmec?s temple?and Olmec is going to tell us how about Temple Game Number #1

THE TEMPLE GAME #1: THE HANGING HORSES

OLMEC: In Scrooge?s time, horse were a popular work animal for people to travel long distance they could do by foot. You are to do the same?you must stay on the horse for 60 minutes?if you find off at anytime?the other team wins.

FOG: On your mark, get set, and GO!

(The boys stay pretty well, but at the 25 second mark?the Green Monkey fail off their horse?making the winner the Red Jaguar.)

FOG: Good work, Nick! You heard your team a ? of a pendant, but the Green Monkey can try to equal you in the next stunt!  Olmec, explain Temple Game Number #2?

THE TEMPLE GAME #2: THE COLLECTION GAME

OLMEC: Mr. Scrooge was a loan officer in his days. You will be collecting payment for him. In front of you, stands a group of house contain a payment?pick it and no on the next house?if it?s a match?pick the payment and put in your bucket?but if it?s not?switch the payment you have in your hands with the one in that house. The one with the most matches wins at the end of 60 seconds win!

FOG: On your mark, get set, and go!

(The girls go to town?and start working?finally at least 2 matches for the half way mark?but on the way back?the girls bump into each other?but they get back to business?but only Jerrica gets a new match before the end.)

FOG: Looks like the Green Monkey a ? pendant. As usual, it?s up the final temple game to decide to winners?and that?s worth a full PENDANT!? So, Olmec tells us about last temple game.

TEMPLE GAME NUMBER #3: THE BALL AND CLIMBER GAME.  

OLMEC: Three Christmas ghosts had visited Mr. Scrooge to change his ways. On the wall before you stands a list of jobs these ghosts had to do before Christmas: check his background, locate the ghost of Jacob Malory, Mr. Scrooge?s partner. Locate Scrooge himself, and then appear. When Kirk give the signal?your partner will throw a ball. Stick in one the first job and move up the next one. The team that puts a ball on all four jobs or the one closer to success at the end of 60 seconds wins.

FOG: On your mark, get set, and go!?

(The teams do their best to do well?and both get 3 jobs before the clock runs out on them.)

FOG: Nice work! Both of you get full pendent of life. That?s means it?s a tie game!

OLMEC: Not bad showing you too! I was thinking-- it is the Christmas Season?so I decide to allow one MEMBER of both TEMPLE GAMES TEAM into my temple! Plus, I decide give to the group 2 full pedants of life.

FOG: Well, this is nice surprise! I can?t wait to see the OUT-COME!  We bee back to see if teamwork can outsmart the temple guards!

Offline DrThinker

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 12:48:19 PM »
THE TEMPLE RUN:

FOG: I?m still in shock that Olmec has decided to allow one number of each team to enter the temple. But before we began?Olmec will tell you about his temple?which might get you a clue to get how get to the Last Gift of Mr. Scrooge out of the temple.

OLMEC: You could start out by crawling though the Ancient Sewer (1) or running into and ringing one of the three bells in The Bell Tower (12). If you lucky, you may enter the Mysterious Hallway of Stairs (2). You could head up into the Mirror Room. (3) Spin the mirror, which might open the path to the Witch Lair (4). Toss the two snakes into the pot and you may land in the Skeleton?s Room (5). Put the head and the two hands on the skeleton?and you may be heading the Shrine of the Golden Monkey (6). Put together the golden monkey and you may be entering the Temple Bank (7). Spin the right safe?s wheel and you may be entering the Room of Power (8). Connect the cords to the Power Orb and you may be entering the Room of the Four Moons (9). Push down on the right phrase of the Moon and you may be entering the Rain Forrest (10). Look for the keys to the door in the tree?but beware a Temple Spirit might be a tree. Get out of that room and you will be King?s Storeroom (11). Smash the clay pots to find the keys. Find the correct key that lead you back to the Mirror Room or Witch Lairs, jump across the stairs, either run across the Bell Tower or re-crawl though the Ancient Sewer back to the gates. The choices are you and you are alone. You have been given 2 ?Pendent of Life? medals by me. Who?s going first?

JESSICA: I AM!

OLMEC: Very well, Jessica.  When Kirk gets the signal, run into the temple, and make your away to the gown. They are three Temple Guards assigned to protect three rooms. If you meet up with them?you must give up a Pendent of Life. If you are caught with out a pendent, it will be Sarah?s turn in the temple. If you get the gift, all the door will mysterious unlock?and the temple guards will vanish! Remember, the choices are up to you. If you bring out the gown out of the temple in 3 minutes, you will be handsomely reward?and here?s how...

-PRIZES-
Getting Here=A PS3!
Getting the Artifact before Times Up=A TV & DVD Player
Getting the Artifact out of the Temple before Times Up=A trip to Alton Towers!

Fog: I hope England is calling for them! Remember, Jessica and Sarah, you must to get the Temple Bank where the Last Gift of Mr. Scrooge lays. Lower your gates, Olmec. (Olmec does so.) Set the clock for 3:00 minutes. On your mark, get set and go!
(Jerrica crawls into the Ancient Sewers and opens a path to the Mysterious Hallway of Stairs with 2:55 on the clock.)

(Jerrica opens up the path to Skeleton?s Room with 2:49 on the clock.)

(Jerrica puts the head and the two hands on the giant skeleton and finished with 2:45 on the clock. Jerrica tries the door way to Shine/Skeleton door,  but it?s still locked,  Jerrica opens up the path to the Witch?s lair ?and have to give a temple guard a pendent of life which holds up until the 2:39 mark. Then, Jerrica tosses the two snakes into the witch?s pot?and open a path at 2:30 mark)

(Jerrica tries the King/Witch Storeroom?s door?but it?s locked?so she ends up into the Mirror Room. She spins the Mirror Room?and just she heard the King/Mirror path open up?and another Temple Guard show up at 2:10 mark.)

(Sarah runs in?following Jerrica?s path ending in King Storeroom with 1:50 left on the clock.)

(Sarah has a ball crashing the jars in King?s Storeroom?and finding the keys?and tries the first post?which opens the path to the Rain Forrest. She tries the first tree?and gets a key?and she uses it on the Shrine/Bank door, which opens up?and she disappears from the Rain Forrest at the 1:10 mark.)

(Sarah appears in the Temple Bank and grabs the cane of Mr. Scrooge at 0:59 at the clock. She runs like lighting though the Shrine of the Sliver Monkey, the Skeleton Room, , Mysterious Hallway of Stair?and crawl like a evil snake though the Ancient Sewers?and comes to the Temple gate at 0:30 left on the clock..)

FOG: By Olmec?s eye, you girls had done it! I thought the Temple Guards were going to be finished you guys off.  I hope you have a Merry Christmas?and we see you again for another Legend of the Hidden Temple!

Offline DrThinker

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 12:52:09 PM »
(Credits)

-LEGEND SUMMARY--

Name of the Artifact: The Last Gift of Mr. Ebenezer Scrooge
Season: 5
Layout: Dr. Thinker
Results: Victory! (Team)
Time Remaining: 0:30
Team: Green Monkey & Red Jaguars (one member each)
Pendents Won: 2 (In reality?given by Olmec.)
Location of the Artifact: The Temple Bank

Summary:

At the start, this episode looked to be a normal episode of Legends of the Hidden Temple, they were no Christmas tree or Christmas lights anywhere on the set?even if the legend was about familiar Christmas figure: Mr. Ebenezer Scrooge from Charles Dickson?s ?A Christmas Carol?. But at the end of the Temple Games?Olmec surprised even Kirk with?he allowed one member of the team that were in the Temple Games to enter the temple. He also gave Jessica and Sarah two full pendants of life.

By the way, Kirk states that he put his foot in his mouth during the hunt for the Gown of the Bamboo Princess. This must have been film after that one. Kirk stated the following during the temple ruin when Jessica meet with her first temple guard showed up??I hate the temples guards like I hate Christmas scrooges!? and then he stated when Jerrica got her second temple guard: ?Jerrica, looks like you out of there like a melted Frosty! Sarah, make like Rudolph, the Red Nose-Reindeer!? Sarah did just that?and finished the temple run.

---THE END--

Well, since it was the Christmas season?I wanted a temple run that have a Christmas feel to it. It was a toss up between ?The Used Wrench of Santa Claus? and ?The Last Gift of Mr. Ebenezer Scrooge?. Also, I wanted a real Christmas fight in the temple game?and so I decide to use the Green Monkey and Red Jaguars as the members. I also decide to have Olmec allow one member of each team?and give one full pendent each.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
Dr. Thinker

Offline DrThinker

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
Just to remind you!
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2006, 01:27:32 AM »
I'm bumping this up--just to remind you that's tomorrow's Christmas Day!

As usual,

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!