Author Topic: Avoiding Temple guards?  (Read 3638 times)

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Avoiding Temple guards?
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2007, 08:13:03 AM »
That's true about the Cave of Sighs, but if they really wanted to catch a player, they could, like in the Dried Apple Half episode where the team was caught entering from the Crypt. (Granted that was in the Ledges, but same idea.)

Offline notoriouskenny69

• New Player
    • View Profile
Avoiding Temple guards?
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2007, 11:46:07 AM »
actually, in the Room of the Ancient Warriors, if you just pull down the arm things without getting into the armor, you might be able to escape the temple guards

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Avoiding Temple guards?
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2007, 11:50:05 AM »
ANOTHER new member!? Wow, welcome to the forum, man. I'm sure you'll love it here, and we are happy to have you. :)

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Avoiding Temple guards?
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2007, 12:50:11 PM »
Quote from: ""nicklegends""
ANOTHER new member!? Wow, welcome to the forum, man. I'm sure you'll love it here, and we are happy to have you. :)

We sure have been getting alot of serious new members ever since the verification system was put up.

Quote from: ""notoriouskenny69""
actually, in the Room of the Ancient Warriors, if you just pull down the arm things without getting into the armor, you might be able to escape the temple guards

i have a feeling it was designed so that that couldn't be done, so that they had to enter the armor to pull down the levers.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline notoriouskenny69

• New Player
    • View Profile
Avoiding Temple guards?
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2007, 08:58:26 AM »
you have a good point there. Anyways, nicklegends, I like your site.

Offline Piranesi

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Avoiding Temple guards?
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2007, 05:50:38 PM »

An interesting point, but I think they opened the door by remote control, meaning that if there was supposed to be a guard there, he would get his prey before the door possibly opens.

Offline silversnakeman

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/nicklegends
Avoiding Temple guards?
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2007, 06:00:26 PM »
Quote from: ""Piranesi""
An interesting point, but I think they opened the door by remote control, meaning that if there was supposed to be a guard there, he would get his prey before the door possibly opens.

That could be very possible