Author Topic: The Nick gas ads vs Turbonick ads annoyance topic  (Read 896 times)

Offline Danfun64

• New Player
    • View Profile
The Nick gas ads vs Turbonick ads annoyance topic
« on: January 19, 2008, 08:28:25 AM »
Post your oppinions of the Nick gas ads and Turbonick ads and how annoying they are here. Much better then this topic being on the Nick gas/turbonick episode list thing. If anyone wants to split the said topic above, let an admid or mod know!

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 09:38:33 AM »
A lot of people didn't like it, but Heroes Of The Game was actually pretty funny in my opinion. The only problem is they showed "Cool Hand Larry" way too much. On top of that I was sick of the Snowboarding reel. Still Turbo Nick has even less variety showing the SB Monopoly commercial and Diner Dash over and over and over. I think Turbo Nick is more annoying.

Offline snick54

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 12:35:03 PM »
Turbo Nick I guess. I actually enjoyed Heroes of the Game, Global GAS, and that kind of stuff.

I noticed that later in 2007, they stopped playing the "Time Out" interstitials where celebrity sports players would ask a question about their sport. Though, i will say that Spongebob Diner Dash is a pretty fun game, yes I've played it

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 02:08:44 PM »
Turbo Nick is worse. At least the Nick GAS ones were interesting to watch the first few times. With Turbo Nick, they are actual advertizements, which automatically make them worse than the Nick GAS breaks and since they're being played on a computer, the Turbo Nick ads have to load (slowly).