Author Topic: LotHT Show Downloads  (Read 1165 times)

Offline Olmac Fan

• New Player
    • View Profile
LotHT Show Downloads
« on: February 04, 2007, 08:16:16 PM »
Hello, just saw the site and thought I would sign up for it and see how many other fans are here....lol

one and my first of many questions is....

Does anyone know of any sites that have COMPLETE show downloads?

I am sick of the same 3 shows over and over.....lol

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
LotHT Show Downloads
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 05:09:26 AM »
The first of your many answers is "they're a lot harder to come by than you would imagine".

Please try to refrain from requesting Legends episode downloads.  When they're available, they'll be posted.

Offline aaronptrck

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/bluebarracudas123/The_choice.html
LotHT Show Downloads
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 04:51:10 AM »
Renegade Pancake
Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:09 am   Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first of your many answers is "they're a lot harder to come by than you would imagine".

Please try to refrain from requesting Legends episode downloads. When they're available, they'll be posted.

Couldn't agree more, we don't have time to post Legends episodes, sorry but what everyone should do is start a tape collection, it will take you about 3 monthes to complete, and then you won't be begging us.

LotHT Show Downloads
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 08:49:21 AM »
Quote from: ""aaronptrck""
Renegade Pancake

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try to refrain from requesting Legends episode downloads. When they're available, they'll be posted.

Couldn't agree more, we don't have time to post Legends episodes, sorry but what everyone should do is start a tape collection, it will take you about 3 monthes to complete, and then you won't be begging us.

Well that may be fine and dandy for those of you who have nick gas but for those of us who don't. This is our only source. Which don't get me wrong I'm greatful for but if it weren't for your uploads I never would have seen an episode.  (not saying you should upload more just making a point.)

Offline Olmac Fan

• New Player
    • View Profile
LotHT Show Downloads
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 07:05:59 PM »
Quote from: ""outer space""
Quote from: ""aaronptrck""
Renegade Pancake

Well that may be fine and dandy for those of you who have nick gas but for those of us who don't. This is our only source. Which don't get me wrong I'm greatful for but if it weren't for your uploads I never would have seen an episode.  (not saying you should upload more just making a point.)

I am one of those people without Nick Gas, and I was just asking around, because for some reason I can't watch the shows I have on my computer. But if anyone is willing to trade LotHT for wrestling tapes, I am able to make copies for them if anyone is intersted.

Offline Olmec2007

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
LotHT Show Downloads
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 03:43:48 AM »
I think legends of the hidden temple is here to stay for generations and centuries to come, so I think what they are airing now will be the only stuff you can watch on station, but at youtube, i watched double dare, make the grade, and other game shows. I really wish that they could put on legends of the not so hidden temple, because I want to see what the temple looks like, and see what the talking rock looks like, stadium, and everything. I hope they put it on local tv, but it may never happen.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
LotHT Show Downloads
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 06:36:56 AM »
The YouTube video? I have no idea why they comsidered that copyright infringement, but that's another story completely.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
LotHT Show Downloads
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 08:47:22 AM »
Quote from: ""Olmec2007""
I think legends of the hidden temple is here to stay for generations and centuries to come, so I think what they are airing now will be the only stuff you can watch on station, but at youtube, i watched double dare, make the grade, and other game shows. I really wish that they could put on legends of the not so hidden temple, because I want to see what the temple looks like, and see what the talking rock looks like, stadium, and everything. I hope they put it on local tv, but it may never happen.

There was no talking rock.  It was on a playground.  It was kinda lame.