Author Topic: The decline of children's television  (Read 359 times)

Offline ElJarhead

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
The decline of children's television
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2006, 01:34:22 AM »
Now back to our original topic.  :D

Children's programming really does seem pretty bad nowadays. I can't comment on stuff for little kids, but I sometimes babysit for kids in the later elementary grades, and I can attest to the fact that Nickelodeon has really gone waaaay downhill. It's basically obnoxious cartoons with obnoxious commercials. It's yet another reason why I'm planning to greatly restrict my future children's TV watching unless the kids' networks get their act together. (Remember when Nickelodeon had live-action TV?)

Offline The 49th Ronin

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2006, 09:14:57 AM »
I'm gonna go the opposite route and become a television-show... maker... guy... whaterver it's called.

I'll bring dignity back to the orange splat and green slime.

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2006, 10:45:10 AM »
And I'll be writing the books that become the movies that become the spin offs that becocme the cartoon spin offs poorly done by future Nick.
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline Toltendo

• Toltendo, person who watches Legends
  • Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2009, 05:11:29 PM »
Quote from: ""The 49th Ronin""
I'm gonna go the opposite route and become a television-show... maker... guy... whaterver it's called.

I'll bring dignity back to the orange splat and green slime.

and if they won't bring back Legends, then I'll have to. It may take some hard work, but my task will be complete.
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2009, 05:37:26 PM »
Ronin 47 wrote a fanfic that would absoulutly work in real life called legends of the cable box. Although I'm sure it would be impossible to clear. IT would have to be cleared through stone stanley, Nickelodeon an Ronin. I want to see that show.