Author Topic: Episode Re-makes  (Read 1343 times)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Re-makes
« on: August 18, 2006, 10:41:11 AM »
(I'm sorry if this is the wrong section mods can move this if they want too). You know how the Purple Parrots didn?t make it to the temple that many times throughout the show?? Well what I was thinking of doing is creating fanfics that would re-make some episodes where the Purple Parrots would win a trip to the temple and stuff. I already know how I want to re-model the diagrams and I already know how many pendants the team would win. Here?s the episodes I?m going to remake:
Season 1:
Elizabeth The First?s Golden Ship
The Golden Cricket Cage Of Khan
The Golden Chains Of Zenobia
The Golden Jaguar of Atahualpa
Season 2:
1  fanfic I may write to make it look like a Season 2 episode
Season 3:
2 fanfics I may write to make it look like a Season 3 episode
Marble Armrest of Xerxes
The Much Heralded Helmet Of Sir Gawain
The Lilly-Crested Crown of Clovis I
Any episodes you think I should add to the list that should have been a Purple Parrot win go ahead and add it here. I?m NOT doing this as a contest or anything, I just wanted to re-create a few episodes and I thought it might be a good idea. :wink: And if its not a good idea, then I dunno.

Offline tss1011

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
Episode Re-makes
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 12:10:14 PM »
While you're at it, why not make ALL the teams purple (Purple Jaguars, Purple Barracudas, etc.)?  There's no way for you to lose if the deck is all aces, my friend.  :)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Re-makes
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 12:22:31 PM »
Haha thats clever, I never even thought of that! :lol:

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Episode Re-makes
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 12:44:29 PM »
Psshaw! NO! Just the Purple Parrots...the originals! If you make all the other teams purple, there's no satisfactory in beating them! :twisted:  :P

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Re-makes
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 12:55:52 PM »
True, and I wonder how many episodes I'm gonna add to the list. (if someone wants me to add an episode).

Offline tss1011

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
Episode Re-makes
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2006, 01:51:39 PM »
OK, just throwing that out as an idea.  Besides, I don't think the other teams would want to come down to your level anyway  :lol:

I like the idea of remaking episodes.  How about an episode where they actually win with the artifact in the Laser Light Room/Tomb of the Headless Kings/what-have-you?

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Re-makes
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2006, 02:33:41 PM »
I have about 3 "ideas" for a fanfic that I came up with quite a while back. 2 will be a success and 1 won't be. (and all 3 are Purple Parrot runs) lol

Offline The 49th Ronin

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Episode Re-makes
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2006, 07:51:13 PM »
I think this is a bad idea. What would the glorious victories be if not accented by the miserable failures? It's like 'Bah! You call that a run? This is a run!'

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Re-makes
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2006, 04:40:34 AM »
Well if its a bad idea then I dunno...

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
Episode Re-makes
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2006, 08:20:23 AM »
Would you be as much of a Purple Parrots fangirl if they had more wins and appearances in the Temple as they had?

Quit being a n00b.

Offline tss1011

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
Episode Re-makes
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2006, 03:34:10 PM »
Words of widsom there.  I'm not a Parrots man myself, but I understand you guys wanting to support the underdog.  If they win too many times, they'll have to relinquish their "loveable losers" status.

I'm not dead-set against the idea of remaking episodes,  and I think it could yield some interesting results.  I'm not sure I would do as many as you list though, if only because you could be using the same creative energy to write an entirely new episode.

Speaking of which, all of you Purple Parrots fans should contribute fanfic to Season 5...as long as you promise not to send the Parrots to the temple every time, that is.  :mrgreen:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Re-makes
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2006, 03:55:41 PM »
I prolly won't contribute, and even if I did I still wouldn't send the parrots in THAT many times.

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Episode Re-makes
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2006, 04:52:42 PM »
I'm too lazy to write entire fanfics. >.<

and if i did, yeah... I wouldn't doubt the Parrots going to the temple like 9 out of 10 times. :P  Either that or i'd have them make the temple games and lose in tie breakers every time.  :roll:

Offline tss1011

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
Episode Re-makes
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2006, 07:02:33 PM »
Haha, no worries man...I'll eventually throw you guys a bone and write a Purple victory episode.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Episode Re-makes
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2007, 11:04:29 AM »
Quote from: ""tss1011""
Speaking of which, all of you Purple Parrots fans should contribute fanfic to Season 5...as long as you promise not to send the Parrots to the temple every time, that is.  :mrgreen:

They didn't have too, just read a few Season 5 episodes and see what I mean.  The Purple Parrots are far from the losing team now, I think the Red Jaguars now have that title.

No offense to fans of either team, but if one team's monopolizing an entire season it just doesn't look right.  The Green Monkeys didn't win even half the time in Season 3, for example, if they had I probly wouldn't mind how Season 5's turning out.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!