« on: December 01, 2018, 08:35:05 PM »
What Do You Think is The Best Orange Iguanas Team of All Time? :iguanas2:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: ?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 07:55:25 PM »
It depends on the criteria that is used to identify "the Best Orange Iguanas team" ever. Are you talking about temple run performance only or team performance throughout the entire episode? For example, Paula and Matt from Butch Cassidy won in the temple run with ample time. But their pre-temple performance was actually pretty mediocre (4th in the moat, 2nd in the Steps, won their team game only, and had a pretty easy temple layout.) Here are some teams that I consider to be strong Orange Iguanas teams:

Season 1:
- Albert and Jennifer, Blue Pearl (This one might be questionable since their pre-temple performance was slightly above average. But they were still the best team to enter the temple from this list during Season 1.)

Season 2:
- Kendra and CJ, Golden Stallion (This one might be very surprising, but the Orange Iguanas were first in each of their rounds before the temple run. Kind of hard to judge their temple run though since they didn't make much progress due to a potential production error. They moved a little slow though. But overall performance was pretty strong.)
- Chris and Aqila, Mush Pot Hat (First in the toughest Moat on the show, first in SOK, won 2 Pendants in temple games, and grabbed their artifact with a tricky layout
- Ty and Jennifer, Lucky Medallion (First in a very tough moat, won both of their individual games, and Ty had a dominating performance in the temple. Only weak part is losing their team game and entering temple with 1 Pendant.)
- Jason and Elizabeth, Levitating Dog Leash (They were pretty average pre-temple rounds, but their win was pretty strong.)

Season 3
- Tiffani and Jahmel, Sir Gawain (Pretty strong pre-temple rounds and Tiffani scored a solid solo win. Her layout might've been a little favorable, but she also took shortcuts and was one of the few players to make it back to the platform in the Pit.)
- Mike and Kelli, Judge Roy Bean (Another team that was strong before the temple run. Kelli sucked though in the temple run, but Mike was a very strong player.)

If had to choose Top 3 teams, it would probably be 3/4 of their wins. This is how I would rank them:

1.) Ty and Jennifer, Lucky Medallion
2.) Tiffani and Jahmel, Sir Gawain
3.) Jason and Elizabeth, Dog Leash

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 12:53:34 AM »
- Chris and Aqila, Mush Pot Hat (First in the toughest Moat on the show, first in SOK, won 2 Pendants in temple games, and grabbed their artifact with a tricky layout

Angela, not Aqila. Aqila was in the Golden Pepperoni of Catherine de Medici. And was on the Purple Parrots. ;)

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline Legends Explorer Alec

• Alec Robert Borden
  • Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 05:08:25 AM »
Angela, not Aqila. Aqila was in the Golden Pepperoni of Catherine de Medici. And was on the Purple Parrots. ;)

Also, in “The Bonnet of Dolley Madison”, Kirk erroneously referred to Ashlie as “Aqila”.
:jaguars2:  :barracudas2:  :monkeys2:  :iguanas2:  :parrots2: :snakes2:

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2018, 01:52:04 PM »

Lol, the Fogg-up god has struck again. XD

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2019, 10:45:53 PM »
Going back to the Orange Iguanas winning teams, they were probably the weakest of the bunch. Levitating Dog Leash was the only Iguana Win where it was team effort to get out of the Temple (the other 3 were all solo runs). While I think Ty from Atocha was the best individual player to be an Orange Iguana I think that Jason & Elizabeth made a pretty good case to be the top team. Now that I remember the Mush Pot Hat team was first in the previous rounds and took 2 pendants. They had a pretty touch layout too (Crypt, Pit, Observatory, Storeroom, Shrine, Mineshaft, Vipers Nest (artifact). There was about 20 seconds when Angels grabbed the artifact. So if she wasn’t routed to the Mineshaft, this could’ve been a win. There were other opportunities there (bad lot climbing, could’ve been solo if Chris entered through the Ledges).

So I’d go Nostradamus, Atocha, & Johnny Appleseed in that order.

Favorites
Team:  Green Monkeys :mrgreen:
Episode: Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress
Room: Either The Shrine of the Silver Monkey, The Laser Light Room, or the Jester's Court
Season: 2
Contestant: Gator from the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends   :)
Yo Dawg, I heard how much you like the Green Monkeys.   :P  :mrgreen:
Perfect Polly=World's "Smartest" Invention :lol:
I <3 Shaka Zulu! :kiss: Drat That Zulu Drought!!!!! :P  :mrred:

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts
4. Blue Barracudas 252 pts
5. Orange Iguanas 250 pts