Author Topic: Contestants that look alike on Legends  (Read 3227 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Contestants that look alike on Legends
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2015, 05:09:38 PM »
I always thought that Zac looked like Ty from Atocha especially in the face. Plus, both teams won 1 Pendant in the temple games and you could say that both players were stars of their episodes. ;)  :mrorange:  :mrsilver:

I use to think that Angela was Asian took. I mean that was when I only saw pictures of her and before I watched Mush Pot Hat's run. ;)

And I remember someone here confused Ron and Albert from Blue Pearl all the time. Although I don't see the resemblance at all. :afro:

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Contestants that look alike on Legends
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2015, 05:20:25 PM »
I don't know about the Ty/Zac comparison. I mean, Ty was much taller, and Zac had a more sunken face. Zac (and also Matt from Silver Horseshoe) both looked like Screech from Saved by the Bell. Also, didn't someone make a meme of Matt once? And someone made the Screech comparison. :lol: Angela definitely had a more sunken face, she looked almost boyish too when you couldn't see her long ponytail. :afro:

And Albert and Ron's comparisons definitely didn't make sense. They didn't even look anything alike, and they were of a different ethnicity. Though there was a contestant (who lost at the Steps), that looked like he could be Albert's twin. :o It's on the previous page, and I posted it a while back. But if you look at the screencap, you can see Albert and another African American contestant who look exactly alike. Same height and all. ;)