0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
1 (25%)
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Rate the Legends Win - Day 32: Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress  (Read 6041 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Rate the Legends Win - Day 21: Robin Hood and Marian's Ladder
« Reply #180 on: July 27, 2014, 09:35:39 AM »
Another lowly 1 for Silk Ladder. This was the easiest layout on the show, and the kids still finished with little time on the clock. I can't believe people gave this a win a 2 in the old topic. I can't find anything redeemable about this win at all. I don't have a problem with Erika though, she did fine in her short time in the temple. Jeremy on the other hand looked lost and confused most of the time. And he moved so slow too. And I hate his stupid victory dance at the end of the temple run too.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: Overall, this is the worst win on the show next to Shaka Zulu. Even John and Tia could've won this layout.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #181 on: July 27, 2014, 02:23:09 PM »
I doubt John and Tia would win any layout. :P
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 27, 2014, 03:39:36 PM »
Yeah, what are you thinking, TRJ? John and Tia would've bombed that layout too. :roll:

Offline AimYourBrent

• Headless King
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 27, 2014, 08:19:09 PM »
Top 10 episodes:
1. Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
2. Lion Headed Bracelet of Chandragupta
3. Applewood Amulet of Emiliano Zapata
4. Milk Bucket of Freydis
5. Jewel Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great
6. Much Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain
7. Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kid
8. John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Goldmine
9. Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress
10. Discarded Seal of Ivan the Terrible

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 28, 2014, 11:24:43 PM »
And with a solid 1 average, time to end the poll for "Robin Hood and Marian's Ladder," and put it out of its misery. Yeah, you're welcome. :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Up next is "The Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain." :mrgreen:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Rate the Legends Win - Day 22: The Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
« Reply #185 on: July 28, 2014, 11:33:44 PM »
I gave this win a perfect 10. :mrgreen: We now jump from the worst win ever, to one of the, if not THE, best win ever. What more can I say? Jessica and Jarrid owned everything! Jessica to me, is easily the best female player this show has ever seen. Seriously, just look at the way she destroys that central shaft. She made it look like it was nothing. And when she makes it all the way to the Room of the Ancient Warriors, she STILL has a whopping 1:30 left on the clock. Jarrid goes in next and is even faster. I don't care of he did detour into the Room of the Secret Password or not. He was still a speed demon and got the hornpipe out handily in no time flat. Kirk said it himself, (after doing his little air hump), "One of the best teams we've ever had!" And he wasn't lying. This temple run was flawless, this and Lucky Pillow are by far the best temple runs and wins ever. :mrgreen: :mrblue:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 28, 2014, 11:46:04 PM »
An easy 10 for Lost Hornpipe! One of the strongest team performances ever on the show! Everything about this win was great - dominating performance, enthusiasm by the players, and the little quirks make this run memorable. Jessica and Jarrid faced a tough layout, but you wouldn't even think about that because they were so dominating in the temple. I wish more teams had two really strong players like these two. Sadly, that almost never happened. :? Also, I didn't deduct for Jarrid's Secret Password detour either. Was he lucky? I guess so. So were other teams. I don't downplay this team's performance just to one lucky break that is not even a big deal. Overall, I have to say this is one of the best wins on the show. Lawrence of Arabia, Annie Taylor, and Lost Hornpipe are the best of the best in my book.  :mrred:  :mrblue:  :mrgreen:

Offline AimYourBrent

• Headless King
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 28, 2014, 11:57:07 PM »
I can't find a reason to NOT give this one a 10. It's not one of my all time favorite episodes but you can't make an argument against this temple win. Total dominance.
Top 10 episodes:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 29, 2014, 12:50:37 AM »
Yeah, Jessica and Jarrid were a flawless team. I wish there were more teams like them. ;)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 29, 2014, 11:29:16 PM »
And with a solid 10 average, time to end the poll for "The Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain." :mrgreen:

Up next is "The Helmet of Genghis Khan." :mrred:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Rate the Legends Win - Day 23: The Helmet of Genghis Khan
« Reply #190 on: July 29, 2014, 11:33:18 PM »
I gave Genghis Khan a 6. This is one of the first wins I ever watched and it is nostalgic to me. The win might've been easy, but Taylor and Becca didn't do much wrong and still got the job done. The temple ending was pretty memorable and funny too. I gave this win a slightly higher score for being a childhood favorite and for being better than most Season 1 Red Jaguar runs.  :mrred:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 29, 2014, 11:34:01 PM »
I gave this win a 4. This run bothers me for some reason. I don't know if it was unwarranted praise it's gotten in the past, or if it was just plain an uninspiring win. It was just like Geronimo, only it was a team effort, and not so much floor switching. I know this seems like a low score, but I just don't like this win. Still, Becca and Taylor did get the job done, and they earned their win fair and square. And I did like their enthusiasm at the end, where they couldn't even stay in camera frame. Other than that, it was a very forgettable win.

Offline AimYourBrent

• Headless King
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 30, 2014, 01:17:50 AM »
I split the difference and went with a 5. It's not one of my favorite wins. I often forget that this episode is a win if that tells you anything. Nonetheless, it is a win, and it's not Shaka Zulu or Robin Hood bad, so the 4-6 range seems totally fair.
Top 10 episodes:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 30, 2014, 11:41:39 PM »
And with a non solid 5 average, time to end the poll for "The Helmet of Genghis Khan."

Up next is "The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor." :mrblue: :mrblue: :mrblue: :mrblue: :mrblue: :mrblue: :mrblue: :mrblue:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Rate the Legends Win - Day 24: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
« Reply #194 on: July 30, 2014, 11:46:08 PM »
I gave this win a perfect 10! This was simply put.... THE BEST RUN EVER! :mrblue: Seriously, this run was flawless. Who cares if Missy was slow? Who cares if she took a direct path? That's all irrelevant to me. She was very competent, hardly ever got turned around, and knew what to do in each room. You know a temple run is exciting when even Kirk, John, and the whole audience is excited and rooting for you. That audience went WILD once Missy crossed the gate! How can anyone not like Lucky Pillow? This was an excellent temple run and Missy and John deserved to win. :mrblue:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 11:49:26 PM by Purple Parrots Fan »