Author Topic: Rate the Moat Crossing - Smashed Printing Plate/Sforza Day "Net and Vine"  (Read 4392 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Rate the Moat Crossing - Walking Stick Day "Build a Bridge"
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2014, 12:40:35 AM »
I gave this moat a 6 also, for the same reasons as PP319. I do like how this moat emphasized team work, but it was too slow paced and not very memorable. I don't remember anything about the moats from that day either. At least it is better than the moat that we are about to experience tomorrow.  :afro:

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2014, 12:51:15 AM »
Yeah, we all know how that moat went. :roll:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2014, 04:34:01 PM »
And stopping this poll, with the build a bridge moat finishing with a 6.6 average.

Up next is the "shaky log" moat. :roll: Oh joy. :roll:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Rate the Moat Crossing - Mush Pot Hat Day "Shaky Log"
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2014, 04:40:21 PM »
I gave this moat a 1. Why? Because I absolutely HATE this moat. I hate it so much. It's easily the worst moat in the entire series. You thought Silver Saddle Horn's moat was a shit show? Almost EVERY SINGLE moat on this day (sans Mush Pot Hat), had moats that took forever with the mist disappearing and downright terrible editing. I'm sorry, but holding a shaky log for anyone is expecting WAY too much out of these players. Some of them just couldn't do it, and can you blame them? If you're not at all convinced that this was the absolute worst moat ever, re watch Cracked Crown's moat, and just look at how terribly things went there. I can't believe the production crew or whoever approved of such a moat. Totally ridiculous. :roll:

And ask yourself, would YOU ever pass a moat like this? Would YOU ever make it across? I'm guessing no. :roll:

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2014, 05:04:46 PM »
Another 1 vote. Can you imagine if all the loser teams like the Golden Cricket Cage kids and Sultan Suleiman kids had to tackle this moat? Everyone would be there for days. It was that hard. :roll:

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2014, 07:03:31 PM »
They wouldn't even qualify for the show for that to happen. Not John and Tia at least. I pity the audience who had to sit through that. :roll:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2014, 07:22:53 PM »
Add another 1 to this moat also. This is by far the worst moat ever on the show. Most of the episodes that used it had moats that dragged on too long. Most of the time it was because it took forever to get the last team across. Just watch Empress Theodora's moat for how long it takes to get the last team across. Then we had the moats with the really bad editing too because it took so long. And one moat from this day literally took 45 minutes to complete. And that would've been Cracked Crown or Stone Head's moat? You can't blame the kids for having so much trouble because the objective was very flawed. Some teams like Mush Pot Hat and Jim and Kristen had little trouble. But everyone else had trouble keeping their boards steady and their partner keeping their balance. Overall, this was a very painful moat to watch and one of the worsts ever on the show. It will receive the same score as Silver Saddle Horn's moat.  :roll:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2014, 09:48:05 PM »
I always thought Cracked Crown had the 45 minute moat. I don't know why people always say Stone Head, poor editing in the intro or not.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2014, 10:53:12 PM »
Is it possible to give this a 0? :roll:
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2014, 11:02:49 PM »
I probably would, but either way. There's no way I'd ever make it across a moat like that. I'd fail epically. :roll:

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2014, 11:07:46 PM »
Is it possible to give this a 0? :roll:

I wish that was an option. :lol:

I'm surprised it's not. However, I'm more surprised at the fact that someone actually gave this moat a score higher than 1. Who in their right mind would give the worst moat ever anything higher than the lowest score? Good luck justifying that, whoever did it. :?

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2014, 11:09:26 PM »
I can't actually view votes, so I don't know who did it either. Either way, this is gonna be our lowest rated moat by a long shot.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2014, 03:52:33 PM »
And guess what, I was right. The shaky log moat finishes with a measly 1.2 average. :roll: Congratulations guys, this ranked WORSE than a Season 1. Oh what a big shocker! Like we didn't see that coming. :roll:

Up next is hang upside down moat. ;)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Rate the Moat Crossing - Atocha Day "Shimmy Across Poll Upside Down"
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2014, 03:58:09 PM »
I gave this moat a 6. It was MUCH better than the previous days moat, and I did like the concept of hanging upside down and climbing on the poll to get across. I would've ranked this higher if some of the moats on this day didn't take long. Atocha's moat was terrible, where the mist completely ran out due to the players complete inability to stay on the poll. Applewood Amulet's moat was pretty long too, Blue Barracudas getting DQ'd or not. Electrified Key and Lucky Pillow's moat was of average length, but even Lucky Pillow's moat took awhile too. What a great filming day using a good moat challenge. Just wish some of those moats weren't so long though.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Rate the Moat Crossing - Atocha Day "Shimmy Across Poll Upside Down"
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2014, 04:49:48 PM »
I gave this moat a 6. It kind of reminded me of the Season 1 moats where the players had to use the overhead rope to shimmy across, but this on was a little more challenging and unique. It still gave some players trouble though do to relying on both upper and lower body strength. Especially the Atocha moat, which was very long. The other moats were no breeze either that day. At least the concept was fresh and this is a moat I would like to compete in.  :mrorange: