Poll

What was the worst episode on this production day?

The Pearl Necklace of Gwalior
The Bullet-Riddled Handbag of Belle Boyd
The Lost Whale Bone of Pytheas
The Dried Ear of Corn of Sojourner Truth

Author Topic: Worst Episode by Production Day - Day 59: Belle Boyd/Pytheas Day  (Read 10209 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Oh shoot, I just realized that I had the wrong production day.  :oops: I forgot S1L6 AKA the Bamboo Forest production day. I will just cover those episodes tomorrow. ;)

I also like Atahualpa too from S1L7. But Sir Edmund Hillary had a better team performance and slightly better. No vote for Shaka Zulu either, even though it is supposedly an amazing episode.  :mrsilver:

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Yeah, Atahualpa would be my second choice. And it was coincidentally another failed escape too. :mrblue: Either way, you might want to tweak the table in the OP, just so everyone knows we're covering S1L7 right now. ;)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Thanks, I went ahead and did that before I confused myself even more. :lol: I also updated the rest of Season 1 also. ;)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Looks good to me. :mrsilver: And I fixed the 8) smiley for the S1L8 portion of the chart. If you type (8 ) with spaces, the smiley won't show up. ;)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
Yeah, I went with Edmund Hilary.

I can only imagine the casuals figuring out why we chose a loss over a "win". :roll:
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Yeah, because "Shaka Zulu" is the best win ever just because it was done in quick time. I guess these casuals only like to look at the layouts and not the whole run. :roll:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
And Sir Edmund Hillary wins S1L7! Sorry Shaka Zulu, no love for you this time around.  :mrred:

Now for the production day I missed. The only day that featured the Bamboo Forest.  :mrblue:

The Golden Chains of Zenobia
The Belly Button of Buddha
The Stolen Arm of Shiva
The Stone Marker of Leif Erickson
The Helmet of Joan of Arc

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Best Episode by Production Day - Day Seven: Buddha/Stone Marker Day
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2014, 12:55:12 AM »
What an unremarkable production day. :roll: I voted for Buddha though because it was the only episode with a good outcome and watchable. It is definitely not one of the most exciting or memorable episodes of Season 1, but Jennifer and Tony were still a decent team. And I will take a player walking through the temple and winning over the other disappointing temple losses.  ;)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2014, 01:07:08 AM »
I also voted for Buddha. I don't think highly of this win or episode, but the rest of the episodes that day are so unremarkable.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2014, 01:35:15 AM »
Buddha wins S1L6. No surprise there. :P

Next up is S1L8. Probably the best production day from Season 1:

King Tut's Cobra Staff
The Dragon Lady and the Blue Pearl
The Codebook of Mata Hari
Pecos Bill's Lost Lariat
Robin Hood and Marian's Ladder  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Wow, this was a tough choice for me. :shock: This vote might be a surprise, but I went with Cobra Staff. Both Blue Pearl and Cobra Staff were very similar episodes in my mind. Blue Pearl had a very exciting temple run and the earlier rounds were great, but in the end I like Cobra Staff's episode overall. Cobra Staff is special to me since I remember it from my childhood. Good legend, good steps, very memorable and competitive temple games, and the temple run was a pretty good failed escape. Plus, Albert was more of a lost cause than Eusinia. I love both Blue Pearl and Cobra Staff, but in the end Cobra Staff was the superior episode. And Cobra Staff even ranked in the Episode Ranking thread.  :mrpurple:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I personally went with Blue Pearl. Both that episode and King Tut were great episodes, but I just liked Blue Pearl a little better. That temple run was more of a nailbiter, and had less mistakes. And it was a little more memorable for me. But King Tut would be my second choice. ;)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Yeah, Blue Pearl comes very close for me also. This is my persona rankings for that day:

Cobra Staff > Blue Pearl >>>>  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  > Lost Lariat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mata Hari

This was a pretty good day overall. The only episode I don't like is Mata Hari.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
That's probably how I'd rank them too. Mata Hari is clearly the weak link, even Silk Ladder is more exciting. Despite its piss easy layout. :lol:

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
I'm torn here. :shock:
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.