Poll

Best Silver Snakes Female Player

Lea - Sultan Saladin
Kristen - Polynesian Girl
Annie - Ruby Earring

Author Topic: LoTHT Awards - All Time Edition: Best Silver Snakes Female Player  (Read 10372 times)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: LoTHT Awards - All Time Edition: Worst Blue Barracudas team
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2014, 02:03:21 AM »
Yeah, I was just about to say that. Contestants like Kristen, John, Tia, and the Blue Barracuda girl from Mata Hari would never qualify for the later seasons. But since there were only a mere 500 contestants chosen in the first season, they were probably desperate for players. -_-

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2014, 02:28:50 AM »
It was so bad that some of the losers were given a second chance. Now, this was not bad all of the time because teams like Lost Gold Mine and Silk Ladder won with their second chance. But I would be amazed if the Cricket Cage pair or Kristen even got past the moat in a later season. I know the later seasons had really crappy players like Claude and the Bifocal Monocle kids, but they were way more competent than some of these players in Season 1.  :roll:  :?

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2014, 02:36:09 AM »
Because the producers did not know how to cast people in Season 1. And they chose so few people on the show that they were forced to recycle teams for the moat. Season 1 was sloppily produced, but that's already been discussed. There, end of story.

And I'd appreciate it if we got back on topic here. Don't let the off topic discussion happen again.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 07:02:41 PM by Purple Parrots Fan »

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2014, 04:32:55 PM »
You know what, I am not even going to bother responding to that. I really don't care for the drama anymore.

Kristen and Scott win the worst Blue Barracudas title.  :oops:

Next up is the best Red Jaguars team featuring Genghis Khan, Two-Cornered Hat, and Catherine the Great.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 04:42:12 PM by The Red Jaguars »

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: LoTHT Awards - All Time Edition: Best Red Jaguars team
« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2014, 04:39:17 PM »
I vote for Kris and Kristen from Catherine the Great as the best Red Jaguars team. No Red Jaguars team can even hold a candle to this team. It was a shame that it took the last day of the show for them to feature their strongest team, but it was worth it.  :mrred:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2014, 06:43:18 PM »
Fair enough, let's just move on now.

Anyways, I voted for Catherine the Great. This team owned everything. :mrred:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 06:58:06 PM by Purple Parrots Fan »

Offline JCW555

• Blue Barracuda
  • Watched all 120 episodes, been a fan since 2001.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2014, 06:58:05 PM »
"HEY, YOU DIDN'T PUT THE MASK OF SHAKA ZULU ON HERE!!!!!!!" <------- YouTube logic.

Anyway, Kris and Kristen from the Jeweled Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, for sure  :mrred:
Favorite season of Legends of the Hidden Temple: Season 2, Followed By Season 3, Then Season 1

Favorite episodes of Legends of the Hidden Temple: Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor, Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugkpak [Apanukpak], John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine, Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain, Enormous Iron Nose Ring of Babe [the Ox], Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress, Applewood Amulet of Emiliano Zapata, Much Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain, Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza, Lion Headed Bracelet of Chandragupta, Secret Map of the Bandit Queen, Galileo's Cannonball, Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, Metal Beard of the Egyptian Queen, Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kid, Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus, Ruby Earring of Benzibab, Milk Bucket of Freydis, Lucky Medallion of Atocha, Collar of Davy Crockett.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2014, 06:58:58 PM »
Yeah, Shaka Zulu was easily the best team ever because Bobby won it in quick time. :o Oh those YouTubers....

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2014, 03:25:10 PM »
Shaka Zulu does not count because we already know it will win the best of everything.  :lol: And speaking of the Red Jaguars, Catherine the Great wins the best Red Jaguars team.  :mrred:

Now time for our final award, which is the worst Red Jaguars team. The following featured teams include Alhambra, Queen Nzinga, and Printing Plate.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2014, 03:28:40 PM »
I voted for Alhambra as the worst Red Jaguars team. This was a team that didn't even belong in the temple in the first place. They only went because they won their team game and their opponents lost in the tiebreaker. Steve was a beast in the temple, but Lisa sucked ass really bad. With 2:30+ plus to yourself, you should make some kind of progress. Such a pathetic team and temple run. Not that the other teams were any better, but Alhambra's team was one of the most undeserving teams on the show.  :roll:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: LoTHT Awards - All Time Edition: Worst Red Jaguars team
« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2014, 03:57:04 PM »
I also voted for Steve and Lisa. They just didn't deserve to go to the temple. :roll:

EDIT: And I changed the OP title from "best" to "worst." ;)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 03:59:03 PM by Purple Parrots Fan »

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2014, 09:48:39 PM »
I'm guessing this whole pol has ended.
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2014, 09:50:09 PM »
Pretty much. We've covered every category now. It's up to TRJ to officially end it with some kind of send off message though.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 16, 2014, 02:04:54 AM »
And I think I'm gonna end the poll/contest right now. I know I should just let him update everything, but I felt like I should do this for him. I really needed to. With that being said, Steve and Lisa from Alhambra win getting a non unanimous 5 votes. :mrred: And since we've covered every award slot, it's now up to TRJ to conclude this contest. ;)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #104 on: April 16, 2014, 03:03:50 AM »
Is it possible to do a "Best [Team] Guy/Girl" for each season, then the series? Just to see who really pulled things up and down for the teams. Unless you've already done that.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 03:05:22 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.