Poll

Best Silver Snakes Female Player

Lea - Sultan Saladin
Kristen - Polynesian Girl
Annie - Ruby Earring

Author Topic: LoTHT Awards - All Time Edition: Best Silver Snakes Female Player  (Read 7029 times)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: LoTHT Awards - All Time Edition: Worst "Failed Escape" run
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2014, 09:56:07 PM »
I remember some of the quotes he said: "I hereby give the dubious honor of most retarded contestant of Season 3 to Karisa of this team." :lol: But yeah, Enormous Feather was just frustrating all around. I was rooting for the Parrots in the temple games. :roll:

Online The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2014, 10:08:34 PM »
The Orange Iguanas barely scraped by in that episode I recalled. And they won one pendant in the temple games too. I would've taken the Purple Parrots any day over Karisa and David. Just thinking of this episode makes my blood boil. Karisa was indeed the most retarded contestant from Season 3, after the Bifocal Monocle suckfest of course. ;)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2014, 10:14:48 PM »
Yeah, the Bifocal Monocle kids were THE worst. But Karisa is a very close second. ;) And yeah, the Orange Iguanas in Enormous Feather did scrape by each round. Meanwhile, the Purple Parrots were first in the moat, first in the steps, only lose the tiebreaker. The Purple Parrots would've done a better job for sure. They probably wouldn't have stood around like idiots in the Quicksand Bog. :roll:

Online The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2014, 01:03:03 PM »
It looks Karisa and the Enormous Feather wins this one.  :oops:

Next up is the "Best Triple Capture" award. The featured runs include Great Seal, Missing Eye, and Useless Map.

Online The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: LoTHT Awards - All Time Edition: Best "Triple Capture" run
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2014, 01:06:34 PM »
All three of the runs on this list are runs where you can't blame the team for ending in triple capture. I chose Great Seal as it was the most memorable of the three. Nick and Shay were a great team in the temple, and they would've won if their half-pendant was not so obscure. The temple guards and ending makes this run very memorable.  :lol: Between this run and Kamehameha, they are the best triple captures on the show.

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2014, 01:59:40 PM »
Honestly, I think Kamehameha is the best triple capture. Sadly it isn't an option. :(

I went with Great Seal as well. Out of the three, it was the most memorable and both players were very competent. I just like it more too.

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2014, 03:11:41 PM »
Also voted for Great Seal, for same reasons.

Online The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2014, 04:04:56 PM »
While all three episodes got at least one vote, Great Seals win this poll with the most votes.  :mrsilver:

Next up is the worst triple capture award featuring Magellan, Nathan Hale, and Robert the Bruce.  :roll:

Online The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: LoTHT Awards - All Time Edition: Worst "Triple Capture" run
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2014, 04:09:15 PM »
I voted for Nathan Hale as the worst triple capture on the show. All three of these triple captures deserve to be here, but Nathan Hale was by far the worst. Christina failed miserably to find pass over that half-pendant. Plus, she moved so slow that she wouldn't have won anyways. Magellan was pathetic too, but in their defense their half-pendant was pretty well hidden. Likewise, Robert the Bruce had the impossible layout. Nathan Hale was winnable, but the players blew it. :roll:

Nathan Hale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Magellan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Robert the Bruce

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2014, 04:20:50 PM »
Yeah, I also voted for Nathan Hale. I seriously cannot think of another triple capture worse than that, save for Nzinga perhaps. :roll:

Online The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2014, 06:08:38 PM »
I think Nathan Hale has enough votes to move onto our next award. :P  :oops:

Now we are doing to best team awards for each team. I want to switch it up this time and start with the best Silver Snakes team. The featured teams include Galileo, Henry Morgan, and Benzibab.  :mrsilver:  :mrsilver:  :mrsilver:

Online The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: LoTHT Awards - All Time Edition: Best Silver Snakes run
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2014, 06:13:07 PM »
All of these Silver Snakes teams were really good and I enjoyed all of them. I had to eliminate Henry Morgan though because Shem and Ashley really should've won. They were a good team, but they don't fit in with the above two. In the end, it came down to Galileo and Benzibab. I chose Galileo though because I thought Jennifer and Jammin John were really good for a very early Season 1 team. First in the moat, first in the Steps, 2 pendants in the temple games, AND a last second win is really damn good for the first production day ever on the show. Plus, I like their win much better than Benzibab's also. Kevin and Annie were a good team also, but the Galileo team is more deserving.  :mrsilver:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2014, 06:43:26 PM »
I take it we're gonna go in reverse order with the best teams?

And I voted for Golden Earring. Loss or not, this to me is the strongest Silver Snake team ever. Ashley and Shem were awesome. :mrsilver:

Online The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2014, 04:45:44 PM »
And it looks like Galileo wins the best Silver Snakes team! Although this one was close.  :mrsilver:

Next up is the worst Silver Snakes team featuring Golden Cricket Cage, Nathan Hale, and Snow Cone.  :oops:

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
Re: LoTHT Awards - All Time Edition: Worst Silver Snakes run
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2014, 04:48:57 PM »
Well, this will be unanimous for sure.
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.