Poll

Best Silver Snakes Female Player

Lea - Sultan Saladin
Kristen - Polynesian Girl
Annie - Ruby Earring

Author Topic: LoTHT Awards - All Time Edition: Best Silver Snakes Female Player  (Read 7031 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
For the past month, we have been voting for the best and worst episodes for different categories for each season. Now that we have completed all three seasons for each award, now it is time to determine the "All Time Best" award for each category. Basically, we are taking the winners from each season and voting for the best of the best (or worst of the worst). The premise is the same thing as usual, but now we are using only the winners for each thread. ;)

Best Temple Win: "Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress" (3 votes)/"The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor" (3 votes)
Runner-Up: "The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak" (2 votes)
Worst Temple Win: "The Mask of Shaka Zulu" (7 votes)
Runner-Up: "The Silver Horseshoe of Butch Cassidy" (1 vote)
Best "Failed Escape" Run: "The Golden Earring of Henry Morgan" (7 votes)
Worst "Failed Escape" Run:  "The Enormous Feather of the Me Linh" (4 votes)
Runner-Up: "The Treasure of Anne Bonny" (2 votes)
Best "Triple Capture" Run: "Henry VIII's Great Seal" (4 votes)
Runner-Up: "The Missing Eye of David" (1 vote), "The Useless Map of the Chibcha Chieftain" (1 vote)
Worst "Triple Capture" Run: "The Secret Battle Plan of Nathan Hale" (5 votes)
Runner-Up: "The Golden Spider Web of Robert the Bruce" (1 vote)
Best Temple Team:
Red Jaguars: Kris and Kristen ("The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great" [7 votes]
Blue Barracudas: Missy and John ("The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor"] [4 votes]
Runner-Up: Jennifer and Damian ("John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine") [3 votes]
Green Monkeys: Jessica and Jarrid ("The Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain") [5 votes]
Runner-Up: "Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress" [1 vote]
Orange Iguanas:  Ty and Jennifer ("The Lucky Medallion of Atocha") [6 votes]
Purple Parrots: Tony and Kelly ("The Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kid") [5 votes]
Runner-Up: TJ and Randy ("The Metal Beard of the Egyptian Queen") [1 vote]
Silver Snakes: Jammin John and Jennifer ("Galileo's Cannonball") [3 votes]
Runner-Ups: Shem and Ashley ("The Golden Earring of Henry Morgan") [2 votes], Kevin and Annie ("The Ruby Earring of Benzibab") [1 vote]
Worst Temple Team:
Red Jaguars: Steve and Lisa ("The Keys to the Alhambra") [5 votes]
Runner-Up: Jason and Dana ("The Smashed Printing Plate of Frederick Douglass") [1 vote]
Blue Barracudas: Kristen and Scott ("The Lucky Pig of Amelia Earhart") [6 votes]
Green Monkeys: Pat and Noelle ("The Marble Armrest of Xerxes") [6 votes]
Orange Iguanas:  Veronica and Thomas ("The Bifocal Monocle of One-Eyed Jack") [6 votes]
Purple Parrots: Claude and Marie ("The Lost Lion Tail of Little John") [5 votes]
Silver Snakes: ("The Golden Cricket Cage of Khan") (7 votes)
Best Male Player:
Red Jaguars: Nate ("The Royal Torque of Queen Boadicea") [5 votes]
Blue Barracudas: Quentin ("The Red Sash of Tokugawa Ieyasu") [5 votes]
Green Monkeys: Gator ("The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak") [4 votes]
Orange Iguanas: Ty ("The Lucky Medallion of Atocha") [5 votes]
Purple Parrots: TJ ("The Metal Beard of the Egyptian Queen") [4 votes]
Silver Snakes: Jammin John ("Galileo's Cannonball") [3 votes]
Worst Male Player:
Red Jaguars: Ron ("The Treasure of Anne Bonny") [5 votes]
Blue Barracudas: Larry ("The Mysterious Manuscript of Mary Shelley" [4 votes]
Green Monkeys: Chris ("Pecos Bill's Lost Lariat") [4 votes]
Orange Iguanas: Thomas ("The Bifocal Monocle of One-Eyed Jack") [4 votes]
Purple Parrots: Claude ("The Lost Lion Tail of Little John") [5 votes]
Silver Snakes: John ("The Golden Cricket Cage of Khan") [5 votes]
Best Female Player:
Red Jaguars: Kristin ("The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great") [7 votes]
Blue Barracudas: Missy ("The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor") [5 votes]
Green Monkeys: Jessica ("The Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain") [5 votes]
Orange Iguanas: Tiffani ("The Much-Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain") [6 votes]
Purple Parrots: Tarrah ("The Milk Bucket of Freydis") [5 votes]
Silver Snakes: Lea ("The Star of Sultan Saladin") [5 votes]
Worst Female Player
Red Jaguars: Sabrina ("Blackbeard's Treasure Map") [5 votes]
Blue Barracudas: Kristen ("The Lucky Pig of Amelia Earhart") [5 votes]
Green Monkeys: Lauren ("The Dried Apple Half of William Tell") [5 votes]
Orange Iguanas: Veronica ("The Bifocal Monocle of One-Eyed Jack") [6 votes]
Purple Parrots: Jackie ("The Oracle Bowl of Delphi") [5 votes]
Silver Snakes: Tia ("The Golden Cricket Cage of Khan") [6 votes]

First up is the best win award.  :mrteal:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 08:32:15 PM by Wing Ding »

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: LoTHT Awards - All Time Edition: Best Temple Win
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 10:34:28 PM »
I voted for Lawrence of Arabia as the best win on the show. This episode contains everything that you want to look for in a good episode. Strong team performance, exciting temple run, nail biter ending, and it was an all around great run. This is my favorite win on the show. All three of these wins are amazing though.

It goes:

Lawrence of Arabia > Annie Taylor > Apanuugpak for me.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 10:37:43 PM »
I personally voted for Annie Taylor. Missy was the perfect contestant, and honestly this win deserves it more than Lawrence of Arabia and Apanuugpak. I would even go as far as calling Lucky Pillow "the best temple run ever."

Offline JCW555

• Blue Barracuda
  • Watched all 120 episodes, been a fan since 2001.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 01:07:35 AM »
I voted for the Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor simply because Missy was so awesome in the temple, and it's a win I remember like the back of my hand.
Favorite season of Legends of the Hidden Temple: Season 2, Followed By Season 3, Then Season 1

Favorite episodes of Legends of the Hidden Temple: Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor, Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugkpak [Apanukpak], John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine, Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain, Enormous Iron Nose Ring of Babe [the Ox], Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress, Applewood Amulet of Emiliano Zapata, Much Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain, Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza, Lion Headed Bracelet of Chandragupta, Secret Map of the Bandit Queen, Galileo's Cannonball, Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, Metal Beard of the Egyptian Queen, Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kid, Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus, Ruby Earring of Benzibab, Milk Bucket of Freydis, Lucky Medallion of Atocha, Collar of Davy Crockett.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 01:09:08 AM »
I like how the votes vary for once, instead of it being a one sided poll. When's the last time that happened? :P

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 11:04:07 AM »
I went with Apanuugpak. All 3 runs are great, but I just feel the Apanuugpak run was more balanced with the better all around team effort. With Lawrence of Arabia, Candace struggled a bit at the start. David also didn't take any shortcuts until the Shrine-Ancient Kings door opened up. With Lucky Pillow, only Missy entered the temple and while it was an outstanding solo effort, I feel that she could've moved a little faster. As for Apanuugpak, both players did a great job. Amanda moved at a good pace and really had no struggles at all. Then Gator comes in and owns everything in this tough layout. I feel this layout was the toughest of the three.

That's why I picked Apanuugpak. It has nothing to do with last second drama or a heart felt performance. I looked at this whole thing from an aesthetic perspective and in my opinion, Apanuugpak is the best in that regard.

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2014, 03:42:37 PM »
Honestly, Amanda really wasn't all that fast. In fact, she moved pretty slow and stalled through some rooms. Yet everyone picks on Miriam for doing the same thing, but Amanda gets nothing but praise. In my opinion, a heart felt performance by Missy, and her well deserved solo run, deserves to win more than a temple run where only the second runner owned everything. I'd much rather look at a nervous wreck, heartfelt performance, than a temple run where only one player was good. In Apanuugpak, only Gator was good. Amanda was just average and honestly, a little overrated. Just like in Lawrence of Arabia, only David was good, but Candace was just average. So thus, Lucky Pillow deserves to win more.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 03:53:00 PM by Purple Parrots Fan »

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2014, 05:40:41 PM »
I have never voted in any of these. :shock:

And I think I just broke the three way tie. I chose Annie Taylor because Missy was just great throughout the whole run. Even though David and Gator were fantastic, their partners could've singlehandedly made their respective runs losses.
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline JCW555

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2014, 06:18:17 PM »
Honestly I was torn between Mussel Shell Armor of  Apanuugpak [Apanukpak] or Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor. Both were phenomenal temple runs respectively, but due to Missy's passion, and the fact that she did it solo pushed it over the edge for me. 
Favorite season of Legends of the Hidden Temple: Season 2, Followed By Season 3, Then Season 1

Favorite episodes of Legends of the Hidden Temple: Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor, Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugkpak [Apanukpak], John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine, Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain, Enormous Iron Nose Ring of Babe [the Ox], Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress, Applewood Amulet of Emiliano Zapata, Much Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain, Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza, Lion Headed Bracelet of Chandragupta, Secret Map of the Bandit Queen, Galileo's Cannonball, Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, Metal Beard of the Egyptian Queen, Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kid, Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus, Ruby Earring of Benzibab, Milk Bucket of Freydis, Lucky Medallion of Atocha, Collar of Davy Crockett.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2014, 06:20:34 PM »
Same time posting. :roll:

I have never voted in any of these. :shock:

And I think I just broke the three way tie. I chose Annie Taylor because Missy was just great throughout the whole run. Even though David and Gator were fantastic, their partners could've singlehandedly made their respective runs losses.
Exactly. That's the precise reason I didn't vote for Lawrence of Arabia or Apanuugpak. Granted, Lucky Pillow was a solo victory, but that temple run was just flawless, period.

And I love how it's STILL a tie despite this poll having 8 votes. :lol: But not that I'm complaining, since like I said before, it's better than it being a complete shut out like it usually is.

Offline JCW555

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2014, 06:22:39 PM »
And while I love Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress (hell, it's one of my favorite Legends episodes of all time), it had a sort of simplistic layout, which is why I didn't vote for it.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 06:24:49 PM by JCW555 »

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2014, 08:27:03 PM »
Wow, the final results are very close.  :shock: Which is expected, considering all 3 wins are considered the best ones from their respective seasons. And nice to see a lot of people vote in this poll too. ;) I wish there was a way to think of a tiebreaker right now, but I will save that  for down the road. Lawrence of Arabia and Annie Taylor will both hold the "Best Temple Win" title.  :mrgreen:  :mrblue:

Next up is the "Worst Temple Win" featuring Shaka Zulu, Butch Cassidy, and Roland. I don't see this one being as close as the last one.  ;)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: LoTHT Awards - All Time Edition: Worst Temple Win
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2014, 08:32:18 PM »
I went with Shaka Zulu for this one. This win was way too easy, and Bobby still didn't do that great in completing it. Sure he had the fastest time, but all he had to do was enter a bunch of hit the actuator rooms. The fact that this win gets praised way too much makes me sick of even seeing it. Honestly, I like to consider Roland the fastest win on the show. :roll:

Roland >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Butch Cassidy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shaka Zulu

Offline JCW555

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2014, 08:45:17 PM »
I also went with the Mask of Shaka Zulu. The only thing impressive about that run is that Bobby went through the Holes of Python twice. That's it.

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2014, 08:47:48 PM »
I'm absolutely shocked Apanuugpak didn't at least tie for the most votes. That just irks me for some reason. The true best win didn't get the most votes. That's just wrong.

Anyway, Shaka Zulu for worst win. No reason needed. Should be obvious.

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court