Best Female Player (Blue Barracudas)

Tabitha - Dr. Livingstone
Heather - Stone Head
Michelle - Electrified Key
Missy - Annie Taylor
Monica - Ivory Elephant
Danielle - Iron Mask
Jessie - Silk Sash

Author Topic: LoTHT Awards - Season 2 Edition: Best Female Player (Blue Barracudas)  (Read 7278 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: LoTHT Awards - Season 2 Edition: Worst Male Player (Green Monkeys)
« Reply #180 on: May 23, 2014, 12:52:42 AM »
I voted for Jason from Icarus as the worst Green Monkeys guy. Why? Because he blew an easy win by screwing around in the temple too much. I don't have an ounce of sympathy for him, nor do I believe he should be given the grand prize and praise just for being close. -_-

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 23, 2014, 12:59:46 AM »
Josh, not Matt. :roll:

And I also voted for Jason, for same reasons. :roll:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 23, 2014, 01:41:24 PM »
And Jason from Icarus wins our worst Green Monkeys guy award. :roll:

Next up is the best Green Monkeys boy. ;)  :mrgreen:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: LoTHT Awards - Season 2 Edition: Best Male Player (Green Monkeys)
« Reply #183 on: May 23, 2014, 01:44:35 PM »
I really was torn between my vote, but I had to vote for Shane from Ahmed Baba. While I don't think he was amazing, he is probably the most noteworthy contestant on the list. Even though it was a bad idea to take a long path, he still got the job done and completed most of his rooms at a steady pace. I wanted to vote for Justin from Cosa Rara, but he was both forgettable and took a direct path that meant a longer route. Robert  was good too, but he only lasted 4 rooms.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 23, 2014, 04:06:36 PM »
I personally voted for Justin from Cosa Rara. Direct path aside, he was extremely fast and made it all the way to his sixth room with 1:47 left on the clock. All while scaling the whole central shaft. Shane would be my second choice, even though I don't think highly of him.

Offline AimYourBrent

• Headless King
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 23, 2014, 06:42:50 PM »
I went with Robert because he and Olivia Emma were hands down my favorite Green Monkeys team from S2.
Top 10 episodes:
1. Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
2. Lion Headed Bracelet of Chandragupta
3. Applewood Amulet of Emiliano Zapata
4. Milk Bucket of Freydis
5. Jewel Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great
6. Much Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain
7. Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kid
8. John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Goldmine
9. Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress
10. Discarded Seal of Ivan the Terrible

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 23, 2014, 09:49:25 PM »
These results are interesting so far. Robert and Shane are tied for best player, and I'm the only person who's voted for Justin. :lol: I suppose if we need someone to break the tie, I'll be that person. But maybe we'll get more voters.

Offline AimYourBrent

• Headless King
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 23, 2014, 10:03:13 PM »
Yay for differences of opinions and more activity!!
Top 10 episodes:

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #188 on: May 24, 2014, 04:50:46 AM »
And now it's a three way tie!!! :lol:

I vote for Justin, btw. He was a beast in the Temple despite taking the direct path.
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline The Viper

• Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 24, 2014, 08:58:08 AM »
Voted for Shane because he managed to complete all but 3 rooms in the temple and still win. Had someone like Tarrah taken the path that he took, she wouldn't have won. I also feel bad for Shane because alot of people give him crap for getting lucky with his temple guard placement. He did an awesome job in my opinion.
:mrpink:  :mrred:  :mrorange:  :mryellow:  :mrgreen:  :mrteal:  :mrblue:  :mrpurple:

Favorite episode: John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine
Favorite Season: Season 2
Favorite team: The Bluuuuuuue Barracudas!

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 24, 2014, 09:14:42 AM »
Voted for Shane because he managed to complete all but 3 rooms in the temple and still win. Had someone like Tarrah taken the path that he took, she wouldn't have won. I also feel bad for Shane because alot of people give him crap for getting lucky with his temple guard placement. He did an awesome job in my opinion.

This. That's exactly why I too voted for Shane. He gets too much flack for taking the direct path when in reality he did a mighty fine job with every room aside from the Shrine of the Silver Monkey (I can let that slide though since he wasn't the only one who struggled with it). He deserves more love.

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 24, 2014, 11:36:35 AM »

Tarrah would've won in the Ahmed Baba layout too. Her path in the Freydis run was almost identical to Ahmed Baba, except for not taking the corner rooms of the temple. Plus, the Ahmed Baba run had the Swamp and not the Jester's Court. So she would've saved time there. If she took the long way with Shane's layout, she might've grabbed the Turban with slightly less time. But with the Troubled Bridge around in Ahmed Baba's layout, she wouldn't have lost any time in the Pit like she did in the Freydis run. The Freydis run was slightly tougher than the Ahmed Baba run.

But yeah, I only voted for Shane because he was the most notable of the three. Robert only lasted four rooms, and Olivia-Emma was the star of that layout. Justin was a beast and definitely faster than Shane, but he is so forgettable. Shane at least handled most of the rooms of his layout just fine. It wasn't the best effort, but it got the job done. Still not a big fan of him, but I think he is the best guy on this list for the Green Monkeys. ;)

Offline The Viper

• Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 24, 2014, 01:06:15 PM »

Tarrah would've won in the Ahmed Baba layout too. Her path in the Freydis run was almost identical to Ahmed Baba, except for not taking the corner rooms of the temple. Plus, the Ahmed Baba run had the Swamp and not the Jester's Court. So she would've saved time there. If she took the long way with Shane's layout, she might've grabbed the Turban with slightly less time. But with the Troubled Bridge around in Ahmed Baba's layout, she wouldn't have lost any time in the Pit like she did in the Freydis run. The Freydis run was slightly tougher than the Ahmed Baba run.

But yeah, I only voted for Shane because he was the most notable of the three. Robert only lasted four rooms, and Olivia-Emma was the star of that layout. Justin was a beast and definitely faster than Shane, but he is so forgettable. Shane at least handled most of the rooms of his layout just fine. It wasn't the best effort, but it got the job done. Still not a big fan of him, but I think he is the best guy on this list for the Green Monkeys. ;)
I forgot that Ahmed Baba had the Troubled Bridge  :shock:  I seriously need to rewatch episodes  :P
:mrpink:  :mrred:  :mrorange:  :mryellow:  :mrgreen:  :mrteal:  :mrblue:  :mrpurple:

Favorite episode: John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine
Favorite Season: Season 2
Favorite team: The Bluuuuuuue Barracudas!

Offline AimYourBrent

• Headless King
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 24, 2014, 04:16:48 PM »

I forgot that Ahmed Baba had the Troubled Bridge  :shock:  I seriously need to rewatch episodes  :P

I hear that. There's a LOT to try and keep track of. Sometimes if I have an issue remembering the specifics of something I just consult the episode reviews on here :)
Top 10 episodes:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 24, 2014, 04:24:36 PM »
Shane doesn't deserve any love. He deserves all the criticism he gets. All this overrating makes  me hate him even more. :roll: