Poll

LoTHT Awards - Season 1 Edition: Best Female Player (Red Jaguars)

Sabrina - Blackbeard
Katherine - Belshazzar
Gabby - Golden Ship
Becca - Genghis Khan
Keeli - Stone Marker
Mandy - Joan of Arc
Brittany - Shaka Zulu
Vicky - Silver Saddle Horn
Katherine/Fred - Anne Bonny
Lisa - Alhambra

Author Topic: LoTHT Awards - Season 1 Edition: Best Female Player (Red Jaguars)  (Read 3890 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: LoTHT Awards - Season 1 Edition: Best Team (Blue Barracudas)
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2014, 09:46:29 PM »
I voted for Jennifer and Damian (Lost Gold Mine) as the best Barracudas team. They were very strong before the temple - first in the moat, first in the Steps, two pendants in the temple games, and a strong temple win. Their team victory was strong despite the negativity it seems to get. This was an easy vote. Jennifer and Tony from Buddha were strong too before the temple run, but their win was too easy.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2014, 09:50:10 PM »
Yeah, Jennifer and Damian easily get this vote for. I can't believe all the hate this team gets. So what if the team took a direct path? So what if Jennifer hesitated a little bit? This was an excellent team and their temple run was very memorable. I don't know how nayone can dislike this run. But instead, you get those people who think Bobby is a better player just because of some dumb luck he encountered. :roll:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2014, 12:38:49 AM »
I hate to rush these polls, but I am trying to cover lost ground. I will slow down once we are done with the Green Monkeys. And it is obvious that Jennifer and Damian are the best Barracudas team, so we can give them the title they earned.  :mrblue:

Next up is the worst team now for the Blue Barracudas. ;)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: LoTHT Awards - Season 1 Edition: Worst Team (Blue Barracudas)
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2014, 12:43:17 AM »
I set the poll now, and I there were three teams I wanted to vote for. In the end, I chose Kristen and Scott from "Amelia Earhart". This is a team that barely advanced past each round, and it was all because of Kristen. She literally didn't do anything in this episode. Scott got his team across the moat, Scott answered all the questions correctly in the Steps, Scott won his individual and team game, and Scott didn't even have a chance in the temple. Kristen was horrible as hell in the temple too. I don't care how tough that layout was, she sucked so bad. :roll:

My other choices were "Jean Lafitte" for having another sucky team that got to the temple due to the other team getting the question wrong. And they sucked in the temple too. I hate the Amelia Earhart team though than these two, which is why I voted for them. The "Magellan" team deserves a mention too, but Robert was pretty good.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2014, 03:11:13 AM »
Yeah, Kristen and Scott for me too. And if you're gonna rush these polls, you could at least let more than just us two vote. I hope you're gonna do that at least. ;)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2014, 08:59:38 PM »
Yeah, Kristen and Scott for me too. And if you're gonna rush these polls, you could at least let more than just us two vote. I hope you're gonna do that at least. ;)

Actually, at least five people voted in each of the polls There were 4 votes for Alhambra and 1 vote for Blackbeard for the worst Red Jaguars team, and 4 votes unanimous for Lost Gold Mine for the best Barracudas team. Since 4-6 is the usual number of voters we get, I decided that we could move onto the next team. :P

And the winner for the Blue Barracudas were Scott and Kristen, who won this title with 4 votes. The Jean Lafitte team gets 1 vote,

Next up is the best Green Monkeys team.  :mrgreen:

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2014, 09:03:34 PM »
I'm the lone user who picked the Jean Lafitte team. Only because they pretty much scraped by each round and made it to the temple because the other team got the tiebreaker wrong. When it came to the temple run itself, both players weren't very good. In Lucky Pig's defense, that team won two pendants and only Kristen entered the temple. We never got to see what Scott was made of. Don't get me wrong, both teams weren't all that good, but I just feel that the Jean Lafitte team was less deserving. The Magellan team wasn't that good either.

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: LoTHT Awards - Season 1 Edition: best Team (Green Monkeys)
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2014, 09:04:11 PM »
I forgot how little temple time the Green Monkeys had in Season 1. I guess they made up for it in Season 3. :P Regardless, I think the Lawrence of Arabia team is an obvious choice for the best Green Monkeys team. They dominated every round of the temple and of course David kicked ass in the temple.  :mrgreen: I remember a time when people call these two an average team, but I am glad that people realize how dominant they were. They would've dominated in any season of the show. ;)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: LoTHT Awards - Season 1 Edition: best Team (Green Monkeys)
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2014, 09:07:41 PM »
I'm the lone user who picked the Jean Lafitte team. Only because they pretty much scraped by each round and made it to the temple because the other team got the tiebreaker wrong. When it came to the temple run itself, both players weren't very good. In Lucky Pig's defense, that team won two pendants and only Kristen entered the temple. We never got to see what Scott was made of. Don't get me wrong, both teams weren't all that good, but I just feel that the Jean Lafitte team was less deserving. The Magellan team wasn't that good either.

Didn't Kristen and Scott win 1.5 Pendants? But yeah, I was going to vote for the Jean Lafitte team at first. Mostly because of being crap in their whole episode and scraping by with a tiebreaker loss. And then they sucked in the temple too. I chose the Amelia Earhart team though because Kristen sucked all day and they barely advanced too. Plus, watching Kristen get lost in the easiest rooms in the temple was cringeworthy.  :oops:

But yeah, those three teams all sucked. Notice how all three of those teams had a second runner girl who did not know how to assemble a Silver Monkey?  :oops:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: LoTHT Awards - Season 1 Edition: Best Team (Green Monkeys)
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2014, 09:17:11 PM »
Yeah, Scott and Kristin won 1.5 pendants, AND barely scraped by each round. Scott led the team the whole way, Kristen was just a lost cause. They were way more undeserving than Aaron and Teri Kay, though they weren't that great either.

Anyways, I voted for Lawrence of Arabia. Should be obvious why.

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2014, 09:24:19 PM »
Oops, now I'm the one who made the Fogg-up. I forgot they won 1.5 pendants. I stand behind my choice though despite the error. :oops:

I too picked Lawrence of Arabia. This one was too easy.

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2014, 09:46:53 PM »
I think we can agree that David and Candace are the best Green Monkeys team. So I am going to end this one early like the last ones. ;)

We are now going to vote for the worst Green Monkeys team. And we should be caught up now too with the polls, so no reason for me to rush them from here on out.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: LoTHT Awards - Season 1 Edition: Worst Team (Green Monkeys)
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2014, 09:49:28 PM »
I voted for James and Jessica as the worst Green Monkeys team. They were not that good at all in their episode. They were below average before the temple, and they sucked during the temple run. :roll: I know some people are going to vote for Lost Lariat, but they actually did decent before the temple. And while Chris sucked, Colleen was great despite missing a solo opportunity. There is nothing impressive about the Lost Fountain of Youth team.  :roll:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2014, 09:50:41 PM »
Voted for Ponce de Leon. Nothing special about them.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2014, 12:24:09 PM »
It looks like the results are unanimous and Jessica and James win this one!  :oops:

Next up is the best Orange Iguanas team.  :mrorange: