Poll

LoTHT Awards - Season 1 Edition: Best Female Player (Red Jaguars)

Sabrina - Blackbeard
Katherine - Belshazzar
Gabby - Golden Ship
Becca - Genghis Khan
Keeli - Stone Marker
Mandy - Joan of Arc
Brittany - Shaka Zulu
Vicky - Silver Saddle Horn
Katherine/Fred - Anne Bonny
Lisa - Alhambra

Author Topic: LoTHT Awards - Season 1 Edition: Best Female Player (Red Jaguars)  (Read 3914 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: LoTHT Awards - Season 1 Edition: Worst "Failed Escape" Run
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2014, 11:25:36 AM »
I say we can move onto our next title now. It looks like Ron and "Anne Bonny" won the worst "Failed Escape" run title.

Next one up is Best "triple capture" run. This is the title where we vote for the best run ending in triple capture.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: LoTHT Awards - Season 1 Edition: Best "Triple Capture" Run
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2014, 11:29:13 AM »
There were two runs I wanted to vote for, but my vote went to "Kamehameha" out of the two. This run was very memorable and exciting, and the players in this run were one of the best teams in Season 1. There ending was also a heartbreaker and Robbie and Tina got robbed by the Dungeon guard. Even if it was there fault. At the end of the day though, they would've won this layout handily if only they had an extra pendant.

"Great Seal" would've been my other choice, but I found Kamehameha slightly better than it.

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2014, 11:37:00 AM »
This one's actually tough. :o

In the end, I voted for Kamehameha over Great Seal. The other two weren't good, but both Kamehameha and Great Seal were really good. I just feel that the Kamehameha team was slightly better and they made it really far before being captured.

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2014, 03:58:18 PM »
I must be the only person on this forum who thinks Great Seal is a better temple run than Kamehameha. First of all, Robbie took a direct path, and Tina almost pulled a "Harriet Tubman." Could've been an easy win. It was completely their fault they lost. I like Great Seal A LOT better because Shay and Nick made less mistakes, even though Shay took a direct path as well. That was their only mistake. And Shay and Nick made it JUST as far as Robbie and Tina did. Their paths were near identical. So Robbie and Tina didn't actually make it "further along." I don't hate Kamehameha, but I find Great Seal waaaaaaaay better by a landslide.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 04:06:02 PM by Purple Parrots Fan »

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2014, 04:20:40 PM »
Don't get me wrong, I thought Great Seal comes very close to Kamehameha. The only mistake that the Kamehameha team made that was different from Great Seal was Tina running up into the Room of Three Gargoyles. Even though that could've been fatal, the run still would've ended in triple capture. Plus, the Kamehameha layout was a little longer than Great Seal. Other than that, the temple runs were very identical. Both teams performed well too. I chose Kamehameha over Great Seal because I felt Kamehameha had the more heartbreaking ending. I remember watching it and being disappointed that Robbie and Tina didn't pull it off, and you could see it on their face. The Great Seal ending was very memorable too and disappointing, but I found it to be more exciting. I honestly don't mind if either run wins, but I am pulling for Kamehameha.

It looks like it is a tie now.  :mrsilver:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2014, 09:15:52 PM »
Well, it looks like Great Seal pulled off the win in a close one.  :mrsilver: No complaints from me either, both episodes deserved this title.

Next up is the "Worst triple capture run".

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: LoTHT Awards - Season 1 Edition: Worst "Triple Capture" Run
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2014, 09:20:13 PM »
I voted for "Lost Logbooks" as the worst triple capture from this season. This temple run sucked, and not just because it ended in triple capture. Jessica was a lost cause and they would've lost regardless if she found the half-pendant or not. Slowest Silver Monkey assembly ever? Run in the same deadend as your partner? Move slow and look clueless? "Golden Ship" would've been the other choice, but Gabby and Joe did not do much wrong aside from being really slow. Lost Logbooks blew the second Jessica set foot into Olmec's temple.  :roll:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2014, 10:19:02 PM »
Yeah, gotta go with Magellan for this one. Jessica just didn't know what she was doing.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2014, 10:48:13 PM »
Magellan wins the title for the "Worst Triple Capture" episode and rightfully so. :roll:

Here is what I am going to do now. I am going to hold a poll for the "Best Legends Team" for each team color and you must vote for the best team of that color. So I am going to list all the Red Jaguar Season 1 teams and you will vote for the best team. ;)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: LoTHT Awards - Season 1 Edition: Best Team (Red Jaguars)
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2014, 10:53:42 PM »
This time, we are voting for the best Red Jaguars team from this list. ;)

We start off with the Red Jaguars. Wow, look at all these average and sucky teams that went to the temple? I voted for the Genghis Khan kids because they were the strongest team from this season, even if their win was easy. They did good in the earlier rounds and I don't have a problem with them. The Belshazzar kids were not bad either, but they were kind of average in the earlier rounds. I voted for Taylor and Becca for this one.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2014, 10:56:30 PM »
Also voted for Becca and Taylor. The rest of the teams are either just plain average, or absolutely terrible. But I hate the Red Jaguars, so I'm biased. :roll:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2014, 04:43:57 PM »
I can't believe I almost forgot about this. :o Becca and Taylor unanimously win the best Red Jaguars team vote.

Next up is the worst Red Jaguars team.  :oops:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: LoTHT Awards - Season 1 Edition: Worst Team (Red Jaguars)
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2014, 04:47:50 PM »
A lot of these Red Jaguars teams were bad, but I voted for the Alhambra team as the worst. This is not a jab at Steve at all, but Lisa was a lost cause and they weren't that great throughout the episode. They won their team game and went to the temple because the Silver Snakes got their tiebreaker question wrong. Plus, Lisa blew her load in the temple. Steve was unfortunate to be paired with such a dumbass. My second choice would be the Blackbeard team, but they did okay in the pre-temple rounds including winning 2 Pendants. But Sabrina sucked in the temple too. But Lisa and the Alhambra team literally did not belong in the temple.  :?

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2014, 06:22:26 PM »
Yeah, the Alhambra team definitely gets my vote. Though Blackbeard is a close second.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2014, 09:42:18 PM »
To make up for some time I lost from not updating this topic for a few days, I am going to move onto the Blue Barracudas. Steve and Lisa from Alhambra win the worst Red Jaguars temple team title. :roll:

Next up is the best Blue Barracudas temple team title.  :mrblue: