Carly - The Two-Cornered Hat of Napoleon
Rachelle - The Golden Goblet of Attila the Hun
Kelly - The Jeweled Necklace of Montezuma
Kim - The Missing Weather Maps of Charles Lindbergh
Dana - The Smashed Printing Plate of Frederick Douglass
Yakerra - The Ivory Hunting Horn of Roland
Lissy - The Royal Torque of Queen Boadicea
Kristin - The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great

Author Topic: Bottom Three Female Players by Team - Day Twelve: Red Jaguars  (Read 1996 times)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Bottom Three Female Players by Team - Day Eight: Purple Parrots
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2013, 12:44:43 AM »
Once again with the Jackie/Jamie thing. Jackie was from Oracle Bowl, Jamie was from Tall Turban. Fixed once again in the OP. ;)

And I voted for Jackie, Eusinia, and Gracelyn. I would've voted for Aqila, but the others were worse.

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2013, 02:34:14 AM »
You have Sherra listed twice. ;)

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline NekoSuave

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2013, 03:40:28 AM »
I'm voting for Jackie, Graceyln, and Eusinia. Jackie was a lost cause, Graceyln should have seen her half-Pendant, and Eusinia is the reason her team lost. All three of them are pretty bad Purple Parrot girls.
Favorite Episode(s): The Much-Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain, the Milk Bucket of Freydis, the Discarded Seal of Ivan the Terrible
Favorite Team: Purple Parrots
Favorite Room(s): The Dark Forest, followed by the Lightning Room and the Shrine of the Silver Monkey

What if Legends was brought back in 2002? You get Legends of the Hidden Temple: Unearthed (updates every one to two weeks, on Wednesdays)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2013, 03:05:02 PM »
Sherra listed twice has been fixed. TRJ, please pay attention to what you put on these polls. I know polls are hard to put together, but you really need to watch out for these things. ;)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2013, 05:24:02 PM »
And it looks like the biggest loser Purple Parrot girls are :roll:  Jackie (6), Gracelyn (6), and Eusinia (4).  :roll:

This next poll will be interesting, and now we will cover the Orange Iguanas. :mrorange: 

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Bottom Three Female Players by Team - Day Nine: Orange Iguanas
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2013, 05:38:29 PM »
This poll was really hard for me.  :shock: There are like 6 girls I wanted to vote for, but I went with Kerry (Cracked Crown), Veronica (Bifocal Monocle), and Karisa (Enormous Feather).

1. Veronica - This girl did so many things wrong that I don't know where to start. Let's see, she spent 1/3 of the temple run just trying to climb out of the Pit of the Pendulum. Then she ran into a dead end and backtracked into the King's Storeroom. :roll: She might as well just stayed in the Pit for the whole run because we didn't see anything good come out of her or her partner. :roll:

2. Kerry - Could...you...be...any...slower.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: Seriously, she had over two minutes to herself and moves like a rock. Actually, I think a rock could win a race against Kerry. Plus, she ran into the wrong direction at the end of her run. :roll:

3. Karisa - Just thinking of Karisa pisses me off.  :evil: I hate this girl, she didn't even try and wasted all that time David gave to her. I don't even know how she made it to the Enormous Feather. :roll:

I really wanted to vote Ryann (Harriet Tubman) for allowing her run to end very quickly by not following her partner's path. But she never really got to prove herself in the temple either. Where as the above 3 girls did get to prove themselves, and failed miserably. Although what Ryann did ranks up there. :roll: Also, Kelli (Judge Roy Bean), and Amber were my other considerations. :roll:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 05:40:36 PM by The Red Jaguars »

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2013, 06:23:22 PM »
Once again with the polls: Kendra was from Golden Stallion, NOT Silver Horseshoe. Fixed yet again.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2013, 06:25:08 PM »
And I voted for Veronica, Karisa, and Kerry. All three girls were too slow and/or too clueless.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2013, 11:51:23 PM »
And the bottom three Orange Iguana girls are Veronica (5), Kerry (5), and Karisa (4).

Next team up is the Green Monkeys.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Bottom Three Female Players by Team - Day Ten: Green Monkeys
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2013, 12:04:31 AM »
The three Green Monkey losers I voted for were: Lauren (William Tell), Noelle (Marble Armrest), and Jessica (Cosa Rara).

1. Lauren - Worst second runner ever? She had over a minute from where Brett was taken out... but only made it to the Pit of the Pendulum. And that is with a cleared path too. Dana from "Smashed Printing Plate" had like 20 seconds and made it to the same room as Lauren. Plus, her annoying screaming makes her much more unbearable. One of the worst players ever on the show.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

2. Noelle - Another clueless S3 Green Monkeys girl. She moved slow, could not swing on the rope in the Pit, and it took her 2 minutes to make it to the Dark Forest. Another waste of space that did not belong in the temple. :roll:

3. Jessica - Could you be any slower?  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: She didn't know what she was doing and wasted all the time Justin gave her. Jessica is the reason why I can't stand the Cosa Rara run.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Offline NekoSuave

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2013, 12:07:34 AM »
I'm voting for Lauren, Noelle, and Jessica, for the same reasons as TRJ stated.
Favorite Episode(s): The Much-Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain, the Milk Bucket of Freydis, the Discarded Seal of Ivan the Terrible
Favorite Team: Purple Parrots
Favorite Room(s): The Dark Forest, followed by the Lightning Room and the Shrine of the Silver Monkey

What if Legends was brought back in 2002? You get Legends of the Hidden Temple: Unearthed (updates every one to two weeks, on Wednesdays)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2013, 12:44:52 AM »
I also voted for Lauren, Noelle, and Jessica. These players were both too slow and had no idea what they were doing. :roll:

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2013, 12:47:44 AM »
I voted for Noelle, Lauren, and Janeen. The first two were a no-brainer, but I went with Janeen as my third choice because I truly thought she was worse than the other Green Monkey girls. Yes, worse than all three Jessica's (obviously worse than Pirate Captain's! :P ).

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2013, 01:48:30 AM »
And our three biggest loser Green Monkeys are Lauren from William Tell (6), Noelle (6), and Jessica from Cosa Rara (3).

Next team will be the Blue Barracudas.  :mrblue:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Bottom Three Female Players by Team - Day Eleven: Blue Barracudas
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2013, 01:58:55 AM »
The three Barracuda girls I voted for were Jessica (Lost Logbooks), Terry Kay (Jean Lafitte), and Kristen (Amelia Earhart).

1. Kristen - She was a horrible player and did not belong in the temple at all. She moved too slow, could not climb the Wall Climb, got lost in the easiest rooms, took forever to assemble the Monkey, and was just a moron in general. Poor Scott, he never even had a chance to enter the temple at all.

2. Jessica - While the half-pendant was obscure, she was a very bad player. She moved slow, ran into the same dead end that Robert already encountered, and had the slowest Monkey assembly ever. They wouldn't have won even if they found the half-pendant because Jessica sucked.

3. Terry Kay - She was slow, took a different route with less than a full pendant, and couldn't assemble the Silver Monkey either.

All three of these girls sucked at assembling the Silver Monkey.  :shock:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: