Carly - The Two-Cornered Hat of Napoleon
Rachelle - The Golden Goblet of Attila the Hun
Kelly - The Jeweled Necklace of Montezuma
Kim - The Missing Weather Maps of Charles Lindbergh
Dana - The Smashed Printing Plate of Frederick Douglass
Yakerra - The Ivory Hunting Horn of Roland
Lissy - The Royal Torque of Queen Boadicea
Kristin - The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great

Author Topic: Bottom Three Female Players by Team - Day Twelve: Red Jaguars  (Read 1192 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Best Three Female Players by Team - Day Four: Orange Iguanas
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2013, 04:21:26 PM »
And the top 3 Orange Iguana girls will be Tiffani (6), Jennifer from Blue Pearl (5), and Angela (4).

Next team will be the Purple Parrots.  :mrpurple:

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Best Three Female Players by Team - Day Five: Purple Parrots
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2013, 04:28:36 PM »
This one isn't even a contest. Tarrah, Randy, and Chandra easily. I suppose Kelly was a possible choice, but she really didn't get to prove herself in the temple. The three I picked proved themselves worthy of the grand prize, even though Chandra missed an opportunity at a win due to not taking shortcuts. Still, they were the best Purple Parrot girls.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 04:29:23 PM by PurpleParrot319 »

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2013, 04:29:02 PM »
The three best Purple Parrot girls were Tarrah (Freydis), Randy (Metal Beard), and Chandra (Annie Oakley).

1. Tarrah - She was easily a top 5 Legends girl in my book. She moved at a good pace throughout the temple, used the Shrine shortcut, and grabbed the Milk Bucket with more than 30 seconds left. But the most amazing part about Tarrah was that she took an ugly hit in the Pit, got back up, and continued along and still got the Milk Bucket out in time. People only call her overrated because of her slow pace, but she did a solid job. She deserves all the praise she gets.

2. Chandra - She did a very solid job with a long path in the temple. While she shouldn't have used the Mine Shaft elevator, Chandra made it one room away with more than a minute left. She made better time than Shane, who had an easier path.

3. Randy - Despite her bad exit plan, Randy moved fast and she earned the win for sure.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2013, 06:15:09 PM »
Chandra, Tarrah, Randy. Same reasons as everyone else.

Offline PurpleParrot4Life

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
Re: Best Three Female Players by Team - Day Four: Orange Iguanas
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2013, 06:20:45 PM »
You can tell who voted for her  by clicking on the "View Votes" tab underneath the poll. ;)

As for Jennifer, I don't think she is a top 3 Orange Iguana. But I don't think she was that bad. At least she made progress with her short time in the temple. Something that Lauren, Dana, and Rinette couldn't do.

I didn't realize that button was there. I should've known 1.) it was there and 2.) who voted for it.

As others have stated previously here and in the Heart Room, Jennifer (Melted Head) had a very short amount of time in the temple, but still was able to take shortcuts and make progress from the Ancient Warriors where her partner was removed. I believe she put up a strong performance, despite her yelling (which, by the way, I believe was warranted).

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2013, 11:01:13 AM »
And top 5 voted Purple Parrot girls are Tarrah (5), Randy (5), and Chandra (4).

Next team will be the Silver Snakes. ;) :mrsilver:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Best Three Female Players by Team - Day Six: Silver Snakes
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2013, 11:14:03 AM »
This one was actually hard to vote in.  :o In the end, I chose Lea (Sultan Saladin), Tara (Sir Edmund Hillary), and Annie (Ruby Earring).

1. Lea - This was an easy vote for me. Lea did awesome in her temple run despite what some people may think. She moved fast and was always looking for shortcuts. She won with a good amount of time left and achieved the first solo victory ever.

2. Tara - While she gets a bad reputation for her exit plan, everything else about her was solid. She dominated the temple games and did very well in the temple before she went down the central shaft.

3. Annie - Even though she only lasted 3 rooms in the temple, Annie was very quick in her short time. Plus, she did pretty well in her episode too. She was better than the other Silver Snake girls.

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2013, 11:21:00 AM »
This one was hard, but I went with Lea, Tara, and Ashley. Lea was the most obvious choice. Tara was very good too, but then it was between Ashley and Tina. I chose Ashley because I thought she was a little more impressive and noteworthy. Both were equally responsible for their runs being losses, but both were really good. Still, I think Ashley was a little better.

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2013, 02:46:45 PM »
I also voted for Lea, Tara, and Ashley. They were the best female Silver Snake players to me. The rest were average to bad.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2013, 08:59:07 PM »
And it looks like the three best Silver Snake girls are Lea (5), Tara (4), and Annie (3).

Now we are going to do the bottom 3 girls, just like we are doing with the guys right now. We will start off with the Silver Snakes in reverse order. :mrsilver:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Bottom Three Female Players by Team - Day Seven: Silver Snakes
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2013, 09:05:02 PM »
The bottom three Silver Snake females I voted for were: Tia (Golden Cricket Cage), Kim (Lost Hammer), and Heather (Snow Cone).  :roll:

1. Tia - No comment on this loser. She had a 1:30 to herself, yet she can't even make it past the HEART ROOM. You know, the room with nothing but actuators? :roll: The worst female on the show, easily. :roll:

2. Kim - She took stupidity to a whole new level. Kim didn't know how to push actuators in the Wall Climb. Really? Is that big button next to the door not obvious enough already? PRESS THE GOD DAMN BUTTON, KIM.  :?

3. Heather - She had almost a minute to herself and could not make it past the Dark Forest. She even tried cheating by forcing the door open in the Dark Forest with her hands. For this reason alone, her shameful performance gets a vote.

I really wanted to vote Christina for being slow and missing that half-pendant. But the above three girls failed harder.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2013, 09:08:08 PM »
Tia, Kim, Heather. This one was a no brainer for me. :roll:

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2013, 09:20:40 PM »
I went with Tia, Kim, and Christina. I almost chose Heather, but then realized Christina was in the poll. She sucked big time. I thought she was worse than Heather. Her performance in the Observatory was bad and she failed to find an obvious half pendant which was signaled to her by James. Just a bad excuse for a player Christina is.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2013, 12:33:32 AM »
It looks like the three biggest loser for the Silver Snakes are Tia (5), Kim from Lost Hammer (5), and Heather (3).  :roll:

Now we will do the Purple Parrot losers next. ;)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Bottom Three Female Players by Team - Day Eight: Purple Parrots
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2013, 12:42:27 AM »
The bottom 3 Purple Parrot girls I voted for were Jackie (Oracle Bowl), Gracelyn (Sultan Suleiman), and Eusinia (Cobra Staff).

1. Jackie - This girl was a lost cause and brings shame for the first ever Purple Parrot team to enter the temple. She literally had no idea what she was doing and got lost in the Dungeon and Cave of Sighs. She blew it big time after all that time Shane left Jackie. :roll:

2. Gracelyn - While Brian should've signaled his half-pendant back to her, Gracelyn should've saw it herself as it was in plain view. Plus, she moved really slow and got lost in the King's Storeroom. :roll:

3. Eusinia - She wasn't as bad as other people make it out to be, but she was still responsible for her team not winning in the temple. She got confused at the beginning of the run and then took that detour down the central shaft and wasted time there. Luckily, Eusinia was fast and it didn't cost the team as much. But still, she should be held accountable for some of the time wasted.

I know some people are going to vote for Aqila, but I decided not to because the only mistake she mad in my eyes was passing up the Golden Pepperoni at the last few seconds. It cost the team a second prize, but other than that she did just fine until those last 3 seconds. The above 3 girls were more responsible for them losing.