0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: July 29, 2013, 10:12:45 PM

Author Topic: Rate the Triple Capture Run - Day 14: The Pendant of Kamehameha  (Read 1060 times)

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Rate the Triple Capture Run - Day 7: Henry VIII's Great Seal
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2013, 04:26:27 PM »
I also gave them a 9. Probably the second best triple capture behind another certain Silver Snakes run from the same season. Nick and Shay were a solid team that could've easily won if the half pendant was in plain sight. Can't really blame this loss on them.

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Rate the Triple Capture Run - Day 7: Henry VIII's Great Seal
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2013, 11:55:38 AM »
And that is it for Great Seal. It will finish with a 8.75.  :mrsilver:

Next temple run up is "The Sacred Ring of Sultan Suleiman".

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Sultan Suleiman gets a 3 from me. This team made way too many mistakes in the temple and could've avoided triple capture quite a few times. Most of the blame should be towards Brian though. He only tried one book in the Crypt and entered the Ledges when it opened. Because of this, he wasted time in the dead end Ledges and encountered an avoidable temple guard. And he forgot to signal his half-pendant back to Gracelyn too. Gracelyn was not much better either. She was slow and should've saw that half-pendant herself. This team only made it through five rooms with about 0:47 left. They wouldn't have won either way unless they didn't waste that time in the Ledges at the start. They were a pretty bad team in general too. :roll:

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I gave them a 2. This run sucked and it was hard to watch. Not quite as bad as Nathan Hale, but it's still worthy of a 2 in my opinion.

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I gave them a 3. Brian and Gracelyn were just not fast, and not smart at all.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Sultan Suleiman finishes with a 2.75 score.

Next triple capture will be "The Mummified Hand of the Egyptian King".

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I gave Mummified Hand an 8. This was a pretty exciting triple capture, even if it is kind of the team's fault for ending in triple capture. At the same time though, you could argue that the pendant drop messed up the team's strategy also. Maggie got very unlucky with her pendant drop. Josh did a good job finding her pendant and moving very fast on the top floor of the temple. Unfortunately, he missed the half-pendant by straying from Maggie's path. But their layout was hard anyways. This was a very memorable triple capture and I thought the team put up a good effort.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I gave them a 7. The pendant dropping was unlucky, but they were still a decent team. With the layout they were gonna endure, regardless of what path they took, they were gonna lose anyways.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
And time is up for Mummified Hand! It will finish with a 7.80.

Next triple capture will be "The Missing Eye of David".  :mrsilver:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Rate the Triple Capture Run - Day 10: The Missing Eye of David
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2013, 12:52:47 PM »
I gave the Missing Eye run an 8. Michael and Emily were a good team and did nothing wrong in the temple. Michael completed his objectives very fast (especially the Crypt!) and Emily was a good second runner. You can't really blame them for missing the half-pendant in Medusa's Lair. It was definitely not in plain sight like most of the half-pendants were in S2. The temple ending was pretty hilarious with Emily giving her half-pendant to the temple guard and the run continuing on for a few seconds. :P Overall, this is the only triple capture I like from S2.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2013, 03:46:29 PM »
I gave them a 7. Michael and Emily were a decent team, and the temple run wasn't bad either.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2013, 12:36:42 PM »
Missing Eye finishes with a 7.75.

Now time to move onto "The Crown of Queen Nzinga".

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Rate the Triple Capture Run - Day 11: The Crown of Queen Nzinga
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2013, 12:41:18 PM »
I gave Nzinga a lowly 2. This was a horrible temple run and this team wasn't good at all. Benjamin was alright, but Renee was dumb for allowing to end in triple capture. She had the option to plow through the Dark Forest wall or find the easy half-pendant location in the Swamp. Yet, she fails to do either. She passed the very half-pendant that Claude managed to find. The same Claude who ranked on the level of John and Tia. :roll: The second worst triple capture after Nathan Hale.  :oops:  :?

Offline NekoSuave

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2013, 01:20:57 PM »
I'm giving these guys a 2 as well. Really, Renee? You could have just busted through the wall. But instead, you hold the dubious honor of being the only second runner to get caught by a Temple Spirit with only a half Pendant.
Favorite Episode(s): The Much-Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain, the Milk Bucket of Freydis, the Discarded Seal of Ivan the Terrible
Favorite Team: Purple Parrots
Favorite Room(s): The Dark Forest, followed by the Lightning Room and the Shrine of the Silver Monkey

What if Legends was brought back in 2002? You get Legends of the Hidden Temple: Unearthed (updates every one to two weeks, on Wednesdays)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2013, 03:43:41 PM »
I also gave them a 2. There was NO excuse to not find that half pendant. Even Claude, Kerry, and Aqila found their half pendants. Plus, she could've just busted through the wall. They pretty much had a win handed to them, but thanks to Renee it wasn't meant to be. I was rooting for the Purple Parrots in the temple games. :(