Poll

Best Legends Room by Room Space - Day 11: Lower entrance room

Cave of Sighs
Ledges

Author Topic: Best Legends Room by Room Space - Day 11: Lower entrance room  (Read 692 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I decided to make another daily poll since the Legends discussion has been a little slow around here the past few days. Throughout the three seasons of Legends, the temple has witnessed many different rooms. Some rooms remained unchanged for a couple of seasons while others went after a short period of time. The most unique thing about the temple though was that the temple framework itself didn't change. Meaning, there was always 12 rooms of the temple. Everyday, I am going to make a poll for each of the 11 room spaces of the temple to see which is the best room of that certain room space. We won't do the Shrine since that was the only room ever in that room space.

Results:
Top entrance room - Crypt (6 votes)
Top of the central shaft - Observatory - Stone Column (6 votes), King's Storeroom - S3 (1 vote)
Center of the Room - Chamber of the Sacred Markers (4 votes), Room of the Mandarin Hand (2 votes)
Right of Shrine - King's Storeroom S2 (4 votes), Room of the Ancient Warrior (1 vote)
Upper Corner Room - Room of the Secret Password (6 votes)
Lower Corner Room - Quicksand Bog (5 votes)
Golden Doors Room - Dark Forest (6 votes)
Swamp/Jester's Court space - Jester's Court (6 votes), Bamboo Forest (1 vote)
Bottom of the Central Shaft - Laser Light Room (6 votes)
Pit of Despair - Pit of the Pendulum (7 votes)

Today, we will look at the top entrance room. What do you think was the best room in the top entrance room space? For reference, the rooms include:
The Room of Three Gargoyles (S1L1-L8)
The Room of the Royal Gongs (S1L8-L9)
The Crypt (S2 and S3)

I will state my vote in my next post.  :P
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 01:04:07 PM by The Red Jaguars »

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Best Legends Room by Room Space - Day 1: Top Entrance Room
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 01:33:12 PM »
I voted for the Crypt as the best room in that entire room space. :P It was a very memorable room and much better than the S1 rooms in that space. The scenery was pretty neat and the skeleton's lines were very memorable too. I wouldn't have even mind if the Crypt return for another season.

I didn't mind the Gargoyles either. But the room was so bland and no where near as memorable as the Crypt. The Royal Gongs were short-lived and just a rip-off of the Gargoyles. So lame.

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 02:32:18 PM »
Crypt, easy.

"Let go!" "Get outta here!"

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 07:38:12 PM »
Crypt, easy.

"Let go!" "Get outta here!"
This. Crypt it is.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Best Legends Room by Room Space - Day 2: Top of Central Shaft
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 12:29:42 AM »
And that is it for the top entrance room space! The Crypt wins this one unanimously as the best room in that space.

Now, we will move onto the top of the central shaft. Here are the featured rooms:
Observatory - Sundial (S1L1-L7)
Observatory - Celestial Lights (S1L8-L9)
Observatory - Stone Column (S2)
King's Storeroom - S3

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2013, 12:33:26 AM »
I always thought the Stone Column Observatory was the best top of the central shaft room. The objective was pretty unique and was not too easy or hard like the other rooms. It was also pretty memorable and actually required skill to complete it faster. The King's Storeroom was good too, but I liked the S2 version better than the S3 one. I hated the camera angle of the room and I preferred when the contestants completed the objective with their hands.

The other two Observatories were lame.  :roll:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2013, 03:09:03 PM »
I voted for the Observatory Stone Column. It just fit perfectly as a top central shaft room.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2013, 11:11:37 PM »
I think we are ready to move onto our next room space. The best top of the central shaft winner is the Stone Column. While not unanimous, it does get the majority vote.

Next room space we will cover is the "Center of the Temple". The rooms here consist of:

Heart Room (S1L1-L8, S2L1)
Room of Fallen Columns (S1L9)
Medusa's Lair (S2L2-L4)
Room of the Mandarin Hand (S2L5)
Chamber of the Sacred Markers (S3)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Best Legends Room by Room Space - Day 3: Center of the Room
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2013, 11:14:45 PM »
I went with the Room of the Mandarin Hand as my vote. It was either that room, or the Chamber of the Sacred Markers. I liked the Mandarin Hand slightly better though even though they could've done better with this room. It definitely deserved more air time on the show though and was MUCH better than Medusa's Lair. And while the Chamber had a neat design, I thought it was too time consuming. If the Room of the Mandarin Hand got rid of the Heart Room background and changed the objective up a little bit, it would've been perfect.

Medusa's Lair was cool too I will admit. But it was way too time consuming and broken half of the time. The Heart Room was lame and the Fallen Columns was sort of lame too...  :roll:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2013, 07:56:43 PM »
I voted for the Room of the Mandarin Hand. Truth be told, it was probably the only center of the room space room that I liked.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2013, 09:29:21 PM »
Well, it looks like this one is sort of closer. The Chamber of the Sacred Markers win this poll, with the Room of the Mandarin Hand not so far behind.

Our next room space is the Treasure Room/Ancient Warriors room space. The featured rooms include:

Room of the Golden Idols
Treasure Room (S1L4-L8)  :oops:
Treasury of the Golden Orbs (S1L9)
King's Storeroom (S2)
Room of the Ancient Warriors (S3)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
The best room in this room space was the S2 version of the King's Storeroom. That was a very memorable and fun room. I liked this version of the room MUCH better than the S3 version. I don't know, I just found it more interesting when the contestants smashed the pots with their bare hands. I always wanted to do this myself. :P Plus, the pots looked pretty neat in S2 one also.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors was also great. But the room was a little cramped and I hate when the contestants wasted time trying to put themselves into armors when a door was already open. But I do like the unique temple guard encounters and this one comes close, but the King's Storeroom was better.

I hate the Treasure Room.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I also voted for the S2 King's Storeroom. This version was much better than that of Season 3. It's easily the best room out of this room space.

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
King's Storeroom here, but Ancient Warriors are my 2nd choice

Favorites
Team:  Green Monkeys :mrgreen:
Episode: Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress
Room: Either The Shrine of the Silver Monkey, The Laser Light Room, or the Jester's Court
Season: 2
Contestant: Gator from the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends   :)
Yo Dawg, I heard how much you like the Green Monkeys.   :P  :mrgreen:
Perfect Polly=World's "Smartest" Invention :lol:
I <3 Shaka Zulu! :kiss: Drat That Zulu Drought!!!!! :P  :mrred:

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts
4. Blue Barracudas 252 pts
5. Orange Iguanas 250 pts
6. Purple Parrots 239 pts

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
And the S2 King's Storeroom gets the most vote for this room space!

Now we move onto our next room space. We are skipping the Shrine since that room never changed and it was the best room anyways. :P I am going to move onto the Upper Corner Space next. The rooms in this space includes:

Room of Three Torches (S1L1-L2, S1L6-L9)
Pirate's Cove (S1L3-L5)
Viper's Nest (S2L1-L2)
Lightning Room (S2L3)
Room of the Secret Password (S2L4-S3)