Poll

Should this room have returned for another season? Day 12 - Dark Forest

Yes
4 (80%)
No
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: June 04, 2013, 12:17:22 PM

Author Topic: Should this room have returned for another season? Day 12 - Dark Forest  (Read 789 times)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Fixed the :P smiley in the OP.

And I voted no as well. The King's Storeroom was a neat room and everything, but having too many repeated S2/S3 rooms would get boring after a while. Plus, like stated above, I liked Season 2's version better.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
This poll was closer than the last two. But it looks like the general consensus is that the King's Storeroom should not return for another season.

Our next room is the Room of the Ancient Warriors.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
The poll is now set up. As for the Room of the Ancient Warriors, I wouldn't mind seeing it return for a new season of Legends. It was a very unique room and very memorable on top of that. The room was not very challenging nor was it to time consuming. The only annoying part was when the contestants placed themselves in armor when the door was already open. But that was more of a contestant stupidity than a room flaw. Plus, I like the unique temple guard encounters from this room also. The only thing I would change was to make the room a little less cramped and possibly bring the ladders back for the room below. But other than that, I like this room and would like to give it another chance.  :mrblue:

Offline The Bandit King

• Recognized Legends God
  • Okay, I finally have a tagline. Happy now?
    • View Profile
I also voted yes. The room wasn't that time-consuming, and it was always suspenseful to see if one of the suits of armor housed a Temple Guard. I wouldn't have minded it coming back at all.
Favorite Episode: The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen
Favorite Room: The Chamber of the Sacred Markers
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas

It's baaaaaaaack...
Legends of the Hidden Temple: Rebirth! (return date TBD)

1980s - Michael Jackson, Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, etc.
1990s - Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men, Nirvana, etc.
Present - Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, etc.
You do the math.

"Just when they think they've got the answers, I change the questions!"
--"Rowdy" Roddy Piper

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I also vote yes, I liked this room.

Offline PurpleParrot4Life

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
I would have liked to see the Ancient Warriors return. I really enjoyed the room, but a reintroduction of the ladder leading downstairs would have been nice.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
And I think this is a good stopping point for the Ancient Warriors. With a unanimous score of 6-0, it looks like everyone wants to see this room another season.

Next one up is the Quicksand Bog.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I voted no for the return of the Quicksand Bog for a new season. I liked this room and it was much better than the lame elevator rooms like the Mine Shaft and Well. However, I didn't really care for this room compared to the other S3 rooms. It was just too tough to move around in. I know that was the whole premise for the room and everything, but it just didn't seem to work. I'm also not a fan of the color scheme either. And the Pharaoh's Secret Passage honestly stuck out like a sore thumb also. It was a good room, but I'd rather see a new room or objective in this space.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Yeah, gotta say no as well. It was a better room than say, the Well and the Mine Shaft, but time for a different room in that space.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
While not a unanimous vote, the general consensus for the Quicksand Bog is to not give it another chance at a new season.

Next up is the Shrine of the Silver Monkey.  :mrsilver:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Should the Silver Monkey return to the show for another season? Yes, yes, yes.  :mrsilver: I don't care if the show lasted for another ten seasons, the Shrine will always be in the temple. Another season of the Shrine meant more awesome assemblies, more challenged kids trying to assemble the Silver Monkey, and more confusion and frustration for everyone. It would be preferable too if they didn't change anything either about it. After all, it was the Shrine of the Silver Monkey. How could you hate it?  :mrsilver:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Should the Silver Monkey return to the show for another season? Yes, yes, yes.  :mrsilver: I don't care if the show lasted for another ten seasons, the Shrine will always be in the temple. Another season of the Shrine meant more awesome assemblies, more challenged kids trying to assemble the Silver Monkey, and more confusion and frustration for everyone. It would be preferable too if they didn't change anything either about it. After all, it was the Shrine of the Silver Monkey. How could you hate it?  :mrsilver:
This. Just everything you said above. :mrsilver: The Shrine was meant to stay in the temple for the entirety of the show. It would've been a huge mistake to replace it. Another yes from me too. :mrsilver:

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
There is no question, it should've returned  :mrsilver:

Favorites
Team:  Green Monkeys :mrgreen:
Episode: Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress
Room: Either The Shrine of the Silver Monkey, The Laser Light Room, or the Jester's Court
Season: 2
Contestant: Gator from the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends   :)
Yo Dawg, I heard how much you like the Green Monkeys.   :P  :mrgreen:
Perfect Polly=World's "Smartest" Invention :lol:
I <3 Shaka Zulu! :kiss: Drat That Zulu Drought!!!!! :P  :mrred:

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts
4. Blue Barracudas 252 pts
5. Orange Iguanas 250 pts
6. Purple Parrots 239 pts

Offline The Bandit King

• Recognized Legends God
  • Okay, I finally have a tagline. Happy now?
    • View Profile
A better question might be "What room could possibly take the Shrine's place if they were stupid enough to get rid of it?" :lol:

Of COURSE it should have come back!
Favorite Episode: The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen
Favorite Room: The Chamber of the Sacred Markers
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas

It's baaaaaaaack...
Legends of the Hidden Temple: Rebirth! (return date TBD)

1980s - Michael Jackson, Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, etc.
1990s - Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men, Nirvana, etc.
Present - Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, etc.
You do the math.

"Just when they think they've got the answers, I change the questions!"
--"Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
And just like it should be, the Shrine of the Silver Monkey receives a unanimous vote to come back for the next season!  :mrsilver: 

Next room that we will cover is the Pit of the Pendulum. ;)