Author Topic: What was the biggest Legends fail?- FIRST PLACE  (Read 1249 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: What was the biggest Legends fail?- FIRST PLACE
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2013, 12:49:52 PM »
My vote for the biggest fail is Sabrina from "Blackbeard's Treasure Map". This whole temple run is utter crap and there is nothing good about it at all. At least "Lost Hammer" is sort of watchable with Billy's performance. Sabrina screwed up big time in the temple. She only made it through 5 rooms in 3 minutes. Even though she ran into that "dead end" in the Wheel Room (even though it didn't look like she pressed the actuator), that still doesn't excuse this abomination of a performance. Katherine and Sean had a more time consuming dead end and they still made more progress than her. She couldn't even make it past the Heart Room. And when it was almost over, she just gives up and goes back to the temple gates. This temple run sucks and brings shame to my Red Jaguars. So my first place vote goes to Sabrina. :roll:

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2013, 03:25:40 PM »
I also voted for Sabrina, for obvious reasons.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2013, 03:28:30 PM »
Congrats to our winner of the biggest Legends fail, Sabrina from "Blackbeard's Treasure Map". Your crappy performance brings shame to the Red Jaguars and Legends in general. You took stupidity to a whole new level and literally gave up at the end for being a failure.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Okay, maybe John and Tia are the true biggest failures here since both players made less progress than Sabrina. I didn't include them in the poll because they would've won the whole thing easily. :P They are the ultimate Legends failures and nothing can trump their suckiness. But Sabrina still comes close though.

And thanks everyone for taking the time to vote.  :mryellow: