Author Topic: What was the biggest Legends fail?- FIRST PLACE  (Read 1245 times)

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
Re: What was the biggest Green Monkeys fail on the show?
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2013, 06:27:59 AM »
I said Pecos Bill. Chris was a disgrace to the Green Monkeys.

Favorites
Team:  Green Monkeys :mrgreen:
Episode: Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress
Room: Either The Shrine of the Silver Monkey, The Laser Light Room, or the Jester's Court
Season: 2
Contestant: Gator from the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends   :)
Yo Dawg, I heard how much you like the Green Monkeys.   :P  :mrgreen:
Perfect Polly=World's "Smartest" Invention :lol:
I <3 Shaka Zulu! :kiss: Drat That Zulu Drought!!!!! :P  :mrred:

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts
4. Blue Barracudas 252 pts
5. Orange Iguanas 250 pts
6. Purple Parrots 239 pts

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2013, 02:43:10 PM »
I'm rather surprised by this result right now. :|

I thought it was rather obvious that Jason would win this poll. You have 3 minutes to yourself, you only encounter one temple guard, you have 55 seconds to bring out the Broken Wing, and you STILL can't bring it out in time?? At least with Chris, he wasn't the frontrunner. Jason had one of the biggest choke jobs ever in Legends history.

In fact, I was this close to giving the nod to Noelle and Pat from the Xerxes run. Those two couldn't even clear the bottom floor in 3 minutes. Also, I'm surprised Lauren from Dried Apple Half isn't in the poll. She couldn't even get to where Brett was taken out. The girl had almost 1 minute to get there and maybe clear the room and she couldn't do it.

I think I would rank Chris behind all three of these failures, in my opinion at least.

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2013, 03:42:53 PM »
I'm not surprised. There are plenty of different choices people can make. But yeah, Lauren should've been a choice on this poll too.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2013, 05:11:13 PM »
Might I ask why Olivia and Jonathan are even listed? I don't think their mistakes come close to anyone of the other Green Monkeys listed.

Anywho, I actually voted for (against?) Noelle and Pat.  Very bad Temple Run by Season 3 standards which felt even cheaper or more painful to watch because of the piss-easy tiebreaker question.  I would've otherwise picked "Pecos Bill's Lost Lariat," but I figured any team that missed winning only by a little wasn't as bad as only getting about halfway to the artifact in three minutes.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2013, 06:30:28 PM »
I think we can all agree that this spread in votes is a nice change. It's not as obvious as it was before with the first two teams. Can't wait for the Orange Iguanas. ;)

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2013, 06:37:21 PM »
Exactly. The results don't have to be surprising. Though Lauren's pathetic temple appearance should've been in place of Olivia and Jonathan's "fail."

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2013, 07:00:34 PM »
I can't believe I forgot about Lauren from "William Tell".  :shock:  She was an awful player and it took her over a minute just to get to the already cleared King's Storeroom. :roll: I will replace Jonathan and Olivia's episode with her episode instead. ;)

And yes the Orange Iguanas one is going to be interesting. I can already see a big list for them. :o
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 07:05:10 PM by The Red Jaguars »

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2013, 07:32:28 PM »
Eh, what the heck. I think that everyone who usually voted in this poll has already voted. So I am going to end this one now and move onto the next team. So that means both Icarus and Lost Lariat tie.

When I am done with all teams, I am going to make a final poll with the winners for each team to decide which is the biggest fail. When we get to the Silver Snakes in a few days, I am not going to include John and Tia as a fail because I am going to hold a separate poll where the overall winner will face those two losers. :P

Onto the Orange Iguanas.  :mrorange:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2013, 07:33:45 PM »
Or, don't even feature them in any poll, period. Come on, we all know who will win there. :P

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: What was the biggest Orange Iguanas fail on the show?
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2013, 07:43:37 PM »
I definitely won't feature them in the Silver Snakes poll because we know those two would obviously win it. Plus, the Silver Snakes poll will be chock full of fails too. Anyways, poll for the Orange Iguanas set. ;)

Anyways, I voted for Thomas and Veronica from Bifocal Monocle. That performance was unbelievably pathetic and half-assed. :roll: Neither player had any idea what they were doing. Veronica takes over a minute to climb in the Pit... and she even had a platform to pull herself up on. But she can't seem to do it. She also backtracks to a useless detour when going down to the Headless Kings seemed more obvious. Thomas was equally as stupid when he pulled the the books in the Crypt when the room was already complete. No other contestant besides him did this. :roll: This was just a horrible attempt and these two should feel ashamed of how bad they looked.

I wanted to vote for Enormous Feather and Karisa, but the way those two performed in Bifocal Monocle, I had to go with that one. But believe me, Karisa comes VERY close. :roll:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2013, 07:46:50 PM »
I also voted for Veronica and Thomas. By Season 3, you should know that A. the direct path does NOT work, and B. you don't complete objectives already done. This team just didn't belong on the show. :roll:

EDIT: By the way TRJ, I reworded the OP so it can be about all teams failing, and not just the Red Jaguars. Just so the thread will make much more sense. I hope you don't mind. ;)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 07:52:25 PM by Purple Parrots Fan »

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2013, 07:56:14 PM »
I just had to go with Karissa. She had 2 minutes to herself and a win was thrown away with her bad effort. I cringe every time I watch her performance and I feel that she's the biggest failure of the bunch with her stupidity and lack of speed and effort.

Veronica and Thomas are a very close second with Kerry and Katie close behind.

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2013, 08:26:32 PM »
Veronica was THE Disaster of Season 3... and the  :iguanas2:  :roll:

Favorites
Team:  Green Monkeys :mrgreen:
Episode: Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress
Room: Either The Shrine of the Silver Monkey, The Laser Light Room, or the Jester's Court
Season: 2
Contestant: Gator from the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends   :)
Yo Dawg, I heard how much you like the Green Monkeys.   :P  :mrgreen:
Perfect Polly=World's "Smartest" Invention :lol:
I <3 Shaka Zulu! :kiss: Drat That Zulu Drought!!!!! :P  :mrred:

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts
4. Blue Barracudas 252 pts
5. Orange Iguanas 250 pts
6. Purple Parrots 239 pts

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2013, 11:20:56 PM »
I just had to go with Karissa. She had 2 minutes to herself and a win was thrown away with her bad effort. I cringe every time I watch her performance and I feel that she's the biggest failure of the bunch with her stupidity and lack of speed and effort.

Veronica and Thomas are a very close second with Kerry and Katie close behind.

Yeah, I really wanted to pick Karisa too. If Veronica and Thomas' individual performance wasn't so piss poor, then I would have a little more sympathy for them for the unfair and unusual dead end. But since those two did something no other contestant did, I went with them. But believe me, Karisa comes VERY close. She was so bad that I refuse to watch that run. I also wanted to vote Katie (Lily-Crested Crown) and Kelli (Thornwood Gavel).

This is how I would rank the fails.

1. Veronica and Thomas - Bifocal Monocle (See above)
2. Karisa  - Enormous Feather (Tried very hard to piss this run away and got confused in the easiest room of S3 :roll:)
3. Kelli - Judge Roy Bean (She was slow and inattentive. How hard is it to follow your partner's path? She was lucky the team had two pendants. I'd rather see this run end in triple capture then Kelli piss it away.)
4. Kerry - Cracked Crown (She had to be the slowest girl on the show.  :shock: )
5. Katie - Lily-Crested Crown (The Chamber should not take over a minute to complete.)
6. Nicholas - Madame Tussaud (God it was so annoying to see him pull every vine for 10 seconds and hesitating in the Ancient Warriors)
7. Christina and Evan - Shiva (Both slow and the Silver Monkey assembly was laughable)
8. Amber and Jonathan - Grandy Nanny (They just flat out sucked)

All of the rest I don't mind. God the Iguanas sucked in Season 3.  :roll:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2013, 04:04:27 PM »
I am going to end the Orange Iguana poll here. Veronica and Thomas win this one, but it was pretty close.

Next team up is the Purple Parrots. ;)