Author Topic: Male Players Temple Tiers  (Read 1174 times)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Male Players Temple Tiers
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2013, 11:03:31 PM »
Mike from "Thornwood Gavel" can go into Tier 2. For his fast speed assembling the monkey and overall fast speed in general.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2013, 11:15:08 PM »
I wouldn't have a problem with Mike being in Tier #1 actually. He moved fast in the temple and made it pretty far with a lot of time on the clock. Not to mention, he had the fastest Silver Monkey assembly.

I would put Jeremy (War Fan) into Tier #2 though. He was a great runner too, but I think he barely misses Tier #1 because he did stall in a couple of rooms. I don't hold the stuck door against him though. I don't think he is responsible for that.

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2013, 11:33:57 PM »
I don't hold the stuck door against him though. I don't think he is responsible for that.

Agreed, especially since I think the same thing happened in the Battle Flag run.

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2013, 03:23:14 PM »
The OP has been updated.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2013, 04:53:42 PM »
There are a lot more guys left compared to girls. Some of the remaining ones will be interesting to rank also.

Since we are talking about that run, I say Jonathan from "William the Conqueror" should go into Tier #4. He put up a strong effort in the temple AND reached a center of the temple artifact. The downside though for him was that he took to long in the Room of the Ancient Warriors since the first armor he tried opened the door to the Chamber.

This might be an odd nomination, but I say put Roberto from "Leonardo Da Vinci" into the Lost Cause tier. Even though he didn't have much time, he made some really stupid decisions in the temple. He ran into the Gargoyle Room and never even tried all three tongues. He also put himself into the giant wheel in the Wheel Room when the doors were already open. Plus, he moved pretty slow too.

Offline PurpleParrot4Life

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2013, 06:06:57 PM »
Jonathan for Tier 4? That seems very low, in my opinion, TRJ. Perhaps you meant Tier 2?

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2013, 06:37:12 PM »
Yeah, I was gonna say. Jonathan did make some mistakes, but he wasn't THAT bad. :? Besides, we all agreed that Olivia was more to blame.

As for Roberto, I disagree. HE should get Tier 4. He only had 30 seconds left on the clock, we didn't see much of him. Slow yes, but he wasn't terrible. Chris from Stone Marker was in the same scenario yet nobody has mentioned him yet.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2013, 10:57:36 PM »
Yeah, I meant to put Jonathan into Tier #2. No way does he even belong that low for a mistake that some other good players have made. Even Olivia doesn't deserves to be that low.

But you're right about Roberto. I think Tier #4 would suit him better since we don't know what he is made of. Chris from Stone Marker also made a mistake of going into the Bamboo Forest after Keeli encountered a deadend. They both can go into that one tier.

And I think Tony from Stone Head should be put into the Lost Cause tier. While I do sort of sympathize with him about Medusa's Lair with four snakes being a pain in the ass, he didn't help himself by taking over a minute there. Not even Whitney took that long in that room. He was rushing and not taking his time at all. Plus, the way he smashed the pots in the King's Storeroom was very poor and moronic.