Author Topic: Female Players Temple Tiers  (Read 1357 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Female Players Temple Tiers
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2013, 11:44:50 PM »
Yeah, her temple departure was very quick. Which was very good considering the rooms she had to complete weren't very simple at all. In fact, it took some Season 3 girls (Rachel and Lissy come to mind) to enter their third room with one minute into the run.

Although I think Damian from "Map to the Lost Gold Mine" had very quick departure also.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2013, 12:58:30 AM »
Also, I noticed on your list that Noelle is in Tier 4, but NOT Tier 5. You might want to fix that? ;)

Offline PurpleParrot4Life

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2013, 08:45:10 AM »
Well, Lissy was taken out three rooms into the temple, but she was captured AFTER she completed the Chamber of the Sacred Markers. So for all intent and purpose, she completed three rooms. Annie, on the other hand, was removed upon ENTERING the Tomb of the Headless Kings, so she really only completed two rooms. That discrepancy is what caused a difference in the amount of time it took for them to be removed from the temple.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2013, 03:08:40 PM »
The OP has been updated, which really shrinks the list of the "Not listed." I didn't include Annie and Lissy, since I'm still undecided about them.

Also, we haven't covered Shannon from "Davy Crockett" yet, another winner. I think she should go into the Average Tier. What do you think?

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2013, 04:49:55 PM »
Thanks for updating that for me. And with that update, our list is getting smaller. :P

I say put Shannon in the Average tier also. She did move decent, but her path was kind of simple and she didn't complete many objectives. She was still better than Adam though.

Most of these girls left feel like they belong in the Average tier pretty much.

The only one I don't feel belongs in the Average tier is Tina (Kamehameha). She moved fast in the temple, and it didn't matter what path she took because it would've ended in triple capture anyways. She had more than enough time left too despite entering almost every room of the temple. She should go into Tier #2.

Katie (Lily-Crested Crown) should go into Tier #4. She messed up pretty bad in the Chamber and it should never take over a minute to complete. But she did move fast though in her run, which saved it from being a disaster.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 04:54:21 PM by The Red Jaguars »