Author Topic: Female Players Temple Tiers  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Legend of Legends

• Orange Iguana
  • Legends is the best!
    • View Profile
Re: Female Players Temple Tiers
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2013, 09:24:53 PM »
I think Kate from the Mary Shelley episode should be put in tier 3 or 4.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2013, 10:07:18 PM »
I updated the list and I personally put Kate into tier #4. The girl spent way too long in the temple and considered how hyped she was, she didn't do anything special. She hesitated a little too much and didn't move that fast either.

We have a smaller lists of girls now. I think girls like Sherra (Henry Hudson), Jenelle (Efoua), Katie (Leonardo Da Vinci), Heather (Stone Head), Lauren (Lion-Slashed Jacket), and Olivia (William the Conqueror) can all go into Tier #3. Most of them moved at an average pace in the temple and they didn't last long either.

I want to put Whitney (Captain John Smith) in the Mediocre tier. She moved way too slow in the temple, and it was not because of Medusa's Lair either. Plus, she should've found that half-pendant also. It wasn't that well-hidden either.

Angela (Johnny Appleseed) should go into Tier #2. She moved fast and put up a good effort to bring the Mush Pot Hat out before time was up, but she hesitated a little too much and wasted time in the Pit.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2013, 11:06:37 PM »
Sherra and Lauren (Sacagewea) both lasted a very long time in the temple. It's not like they only lasted three rooms like the other players. They still deserve to be in the average tier though. The rest you mentioned I agree on as well.

• Orange Iguana
  • Legends is the best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2013, 04:24:28 PM »
I updated the list and I personally put Kate into tier #4. The girl spent way too long in the temple and considered how hyped she was, she didn't do anything special. She hesitated a little too much and didn't move that fast either.

We have a smaller lists of girls now. I think girls like Sherra (Henry Hudson), Jenelle (Efoua), Katie (Leonardo Da Vinci), Heather (Stone Head), Lauren (Lion-Slashed Jacket), and Olivia (William the Conqueror) can all go into Tier #3. Most of them moved at an average pace in the temple and they didn't last long either.

I want to put Whitney (Captain John Smith) in the Mediocre tier. She moved way too slow in the temple, and it was not because of Medusa's Lair either. Plus, she should've found that half-pendant also. It wasn't that well-hidden either.

Angela (Johnny Appleseed) should go into Tier #2. She moved fast and put up a good effort to bring the Mush Pot Hat out before time was up, but she hesitated a little too much and wasted time in the Pit.

I think Kate's enthusiasm was fake, for some reason, and she was terrible, like you said.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2013, 11:33:16 PM »
Kate's enthusiasm was definitely staged. The girl had to make some kind of pose every second she was in camera frame. It really did start to get tiring and a little over-the-top. But some of her poses do get to me. :lol: But yeah, she wasn't that great anyways.

I actually want to put Erica ( :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: ) into Tier #2. She was pretty fast in the temple and made it to her fifth room under a minute. Jeremy was the slow and clueless runner in this easy and pathetic win. Erica did just fine.

Paula (Butch Cassidy) should go into Tier #3. While she moved at a fast pace, all of her rooms were literally hit the actuator objectives. She wouldn't have finished with so much time if she entered a room with an actual objective.

Leah (Blackfeet Chief), Rachel (Hans Holbein), Christine (Robert the Bruce), and Tabitha (Dr. Livingstone) should all go into the Average tier with Paula.

• Orange Iguana
  • Legends is the best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2013, 04:46:05 PM »
Kate's enthusiasm was definitely staged. The girl had to make some kind of pose every second she was in camera frame. It really did start to get tiring and a little over-the-top. But some of her poses do get to me. :lol: But yeah, she wasn't that great anyways.

I actually want to put Erica ( :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: ) into Tier #2. She was pretty fast in the temple and made it to her fifth room under a minute. Jeremy was the slow and clueless runner in this easy and pathetic win. Erica did just fine.

Paula (Butch Cassidy) should go into Tier #3. While she moved at a fast pace, all of her rooms were literally hit the actuator objectives. She wouldn't have finished with so much time if she entered a room with an actual objective.

Leah (Blackfeet Chief), Rachel (Hans Holbein), Christine (Robert the Bruce), and Tabitha (Dr. Livingstone) should all go into the Average tier with Paula.

Jennifer from Melted Head and Lacey from Sforza also had staged enthusiasm, and I nominate both for tier 3.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2013, 07:07:34 PM »
I say Lacey should be in Tier 2. She seemed to know what she was doing, even with her easy layout. Agree about Jennifer from Tussaud though.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2013, 08:28:18 PM »
Yeah, I think Lacey should go into Tier #2 also. Even though her temple layout was easy, she did help contribute to the win and did a decent job her short time in the temple. But I agree with Jennifer from "Madame Tussaud" going into the Average tier. She did make it far with the time she was allotted. At least she wasn't like Lauren and Dana who did nothing.

Brittany (Pytheas) should go into the same tier as Jennifer. She moved slow, but she knew what she was doing and she made it pretty far. She even gave Damien more than enough time, but he was so slow and didn't follow up on her steps well.

I honestly think that Irish should go into Tier #2.  She moved way too slow in a S3 temple and it should NOT take 2:30 to reach the point where she did. Even Brittany was taken out with 1:25 left on the clock and that was one room before where Irish was taken out. Plus, Irish wasted too much time trying to complete some objectives.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2013, 08:34:19 PM »
Tier 4 you mean? ;)

• Orange Iguana
  • Legends is the best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2013, 08:35:43 PM »
I agree with tier 4. Irish was flawed and not great at all.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2013, 08:36:17 PM »
Yeah, Tier 4 for Irish.  :oops:

I think Tracy (Atahualpa) should go into Tier 2 though. She moved pretty fast and grabbed the Golden Jaguar with a couple of seconds left. Pretty going considering Chris was taken out one room away and she had to still assemble the Silver Monkey and go through the Holes of Python again.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2013, 11:05:25 PM »
If the male players thread should get bumped, this should too.

Anyways, have we covered all the female winners? If not, we could rank the rest of them next.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2013, 11:11:29 PM »
We still have:

Erika ( :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: )
Tracy (Snake Bracelet)
Tabitha (Dr. Livingstone)
Randy (Egyptian Queen)
Annie (Benzibab)

I say that Tracy should go into the Average tier. While she did bring the Snake Bracelet out, she moved at an average pace and she was all over the temple. They should've had more time on the clock with the easy layout and how much progress her partner made in such little time.

I would put Tabitha in the same tier. She moved at an average pace and got taken out early.

Randy should go into Tier #2. She was very fast, it was her temple exit that hurt her. But she knew what she was doing and her speed saved this run from ending in an "Icarus".

Not sure what to do with Annieand Erika. They all moved fast, but they hardly lasted in the temple.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2013, 11:16:50 PM »
We agreed above that Erica should be in Tier 2. And I'm pretty sure Tabitha was considered a Tier 3 as well. I would give Annie from "Benzibab" a 2 as well. She may not have lasted long in the temple, but she was fast. I agree on your rankings of Randy and Tracy too.

Offline PurpleParrot4Life

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2013, 11:41:40 PM »
If I'm not mistaken, Annie had the shortest time in the temple as a frontrunner.