Favorite Legends season

Season 1
0 (0%)
Season 2
6 (75%)
Season 3
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Favorite season of Legends?  (Read 153 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Favorite season of Legends?
« on: January 23, 2013, 12:36:55 AM »
It's been a while since someone has asked this, and I think a poll should be included as well. So what is your favorite season on Legends?

My favorite season was S2. There was just so many great stuff that have come out of that season. S2 took a step into the right direction from S1. I like how Olmec plays a bigger role on the show starting in S2, and the producers were much more creative with each round of the temple. Better legends, better temple games, and a more unique and better temple look. I also feel that this was the most balanced season on the show as one team didn't really dominate it as much as other seasons. I like almost all the episodes during this season and most have some redeemable value except for a few extremes (Cracked Crown, Lost Lion Tail, and Nathan Hale).

My next favorite is S3. The producers even got more creative with this season and really wanted the contestants to have fun. We have Olmec and Kirk cracking jokes every where, which made the episodes more enjoyable. The contestants were more lively during this season and were also more enthusiastic. On the downside, it felt like S3 was a little too structured and could've been switched up a little bit. They could've changed the temple rooms around and some episodes just felt like cookie cutters of each other. Also, the legends started to get a little too silly.

My least favorite of the three is S1. But it was not a bad season at all. In fact, it was a good introduction to the show. It was the first season of the show, so obviously it had some quirks to it like Kirk's commentary and the poor editing and judging in each round of an episode. The downside to S1 was that most of the episodes were boring and quirky, and it was hard to take some of them seriously. Plus, the talent level was pretty poor during this season. No way would a team like the "Amelia Earhart" or "Shiva" team make it to the temple in later seasons. There were still a few gem episodes from this season. (Lawrence of Arabia, Map to the Lost Gold Mine, Galileo's Cannonball, and Sultan Saladin.)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite season of Legends?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 12:42:14 AM »
Season 2 was my favorite as well. Best temple look, better variety of rooms, and it had some of the most memorable temple runs. Also, it had a great variety of teams making it to the temple. Instead of having too much Red and Silver in Season 1, and way too much Green in Season 3, it was like every team got a chance.

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 06:59:01 AM »
Season 2>Season 3>Season 1 IMO

Favorites
Team:  Green Monkeys :mrgreen:
Episode: Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress
Room: Either The Shrine of the Silver Monkey, The Laser Light Room, or the Jester's Court
Season: 2
Contestant: Gator from the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends   :)
Yo Dawg, I heard how much you like the Green Monkeys.   :P  :mrgreen:
Perfect Polly=World's "Smartest" Invention :lol:
I <3 Shaka Zulu! :kiss: Drat That Zulu Drought!!!!! :P  :mrred:

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts
4. Blue Barracudas 252 pts
5. Orange Iguanas 250 pts
6. Purple Parrots 239 pts

Offline PurpleParrot4Life

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 09:03:01 AM »
I really enjoy Season 3. I found it to have the best variety of temple games, the most variety in temple path difficulties (some being quite easy, others very challenging), the best placements of temple guards, a good array of temple guard encounters, and the best assortment of contestants (both in terms of enthusiasm and ability throughout the episode). Even though the layout of the temple did not change at all over the whole season, I didn't mind because the rooms were so well-executed, despite a few minor things such as the Tomb of the Headless Kings being too cramped. I also enjoyed the off-the-wall legends, as well as Kirk's and Olmec's jokes and comments. It made it seem that Kirk, Olmec, and the contestants all wanted to be there, and that made watching the season quite enjoyable.