Author Topic: Rate the Legends Win - Day 32: Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress  (Read 6688 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Rate the Legends Win - Day 24: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
« Reply #165 on: January 19, 2013, 03:19:35 PM »
I am going to give Annie Taylor a 10. Why? Because the win is so amazing and magical that it earns a perfect score. Missy may have not been as fast as Gator and she may have taken a direct path, but I see no reason to give her a hard time for that. She was a great player and this was an awesome and well-deserved win. The ending to the run is great with Kirk's enthusiasm and Missy in tears. You can tell that she and John were glad to win. You don't have to be Jarrid or Gator to be a good win. This win never gets old to watch from time to time and I feel it deserves a perfect 10. My most favorite win on the show.  :mrblue:

Offline PurpleParrot4Life

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 19, 2013, 03:22:25 PM »
I gave "Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor" a 10. The whole episode was fun and exciting, and the run alone was just as memorable. Missy's enthusiasm only added to the excitement of the run. Can you blame her decision to try the door to Medusa's Lair in the Pit? There were plenty of malfunctions and out-of-place things in the temple that perhaps the door would have opened. Even with that "delay," she moved through the temple with ease and got out with time to spare. The fact that this was the first of only two victories from the Center of the Rooms solidified my decision to give this run a perfect score.

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 19, 2013, 03:26:02 PM »
Very rarely will I give a win or run a 10. However, this is one of those runs. I'm giving this a 10 as well! What a fun run to watch. Missy did an outstanding job in the temple, and with a hard layout too. A solo win with the Pillow located in the center room is very impressive. She made it look very easy. One of my favorite wins and I just have to give it a 10. :mrblue:

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
« Reply #168 on: January 19, 2013, 03:59:32 PM »
10!  :mrblue: this was one of the best episodes ever. It's my 4th favorite episode (Pirate Captain, Apanuugpac, Lawrence of Arabia), and Missy just tore through the Temple and got the artifact from the "Center of the Room"

Favorites
Team:  Green Monkeys :mrgreen:
Episode: Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress
Room: Either The Shrine of the Silver Monkey, The Laser Light Room, or the Jester's Court
Season: 2
Contestant: Gator from the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends   :)
Yo Dawg, I heard how much you like the Green Monkeys.   :P  :mrgreen:
Perfect Polly=World's "Smartest" Invention :lol:
I <3 Shaka Zulu! :kiss: Drat That Zulu Drought!!!!! :P  :mrred:

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts
4. Blue Barracudas 252 pts
5. Orange Iguanas 250 pts
6. Purple Parrots 239 pts

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 19, 2013, 05:25:43 PM »
This also gets a 10 from me. As far as I'm concerned, THIS is the best temple run of all time. (Either this or Lost Hornpipe). So what if Missy took a direct path? So what if her layout was kind of simple? So what if she wasn't Gator or Jarrid fast? She was an amazing player who new what to do in every room. This win was extremely exciting and her emotional personality just adds to the excitement. One of the my favorite episodes and temple runs ever, this temple run was perfect.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #170 on: January 20, 2013, 12:16:07 AM »
Not much for me to add to the table except for another 10/10 rating. :D
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 20, 2013, 11:23:27 AM »
I am going to end Annie Taylor's time a little early since I will be working later and will be going to a football party. This win will finish with a score of 9.88 (so close to a perfect score  :cry: ).

Next up is going to be "The Ruby Earring of Benzibab".

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Rate the Legends Win - Day 25: The Ruby Earring of Benzibab
« Reply #172 on: January 20, 2013, 11:29:36 AM »
BENZIBAB!!111!1 is going to get a 7 from me. This run reminds me of "The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza" where the temple layout was simple and set up in favor of the players. But I enjoyed this win a little more than "Sforza", so I gave it a higher score. Originally, I was going to give this win a 6, but there is a couple of reasons why I gave it a slightly higher score. Despite the easy layout, Kevin and Annie were really good players and a TEAM winning with over a minute left is no fluke. They were very speedy in the temple. Secondly, this win is memorable on this board among a certain member.  :lol: It was a solid team effort and Kevin and Annie deserved it, even if it was kind of given to them on a silver platter/

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 20, 2013, 11:41:39 AM »
Lucky Pillow didn't get a perfect score? Seriously, who gave it a 9? :(

Benzibab gets a 6 from me. Fast players, easy layout.

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
« Reply #174 on: January 20, 2013, 11:50:57 AM »
Lucky Pillow didn't get a perfect score? Seriously, who gave it a 9? :(

Benzibab gets a 6 from me. Fast players, easy layout.

Could it be SG? But 9.88 ain't bad.

BENZIBAB!!!!!!1!1!1!1!!!1!1!1!1!!!!!!!1! Gets a 6.

Favorites
Team:  Green Monkeys :mrgreen:
Episode: Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress
Room: Either The Shrine of the Silver Monkey, The Laser Light Room, or the Jester's Court
Season: 2
Contestant: Gator from the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends   :)
Yo Dawg, I heard how much you like the Green Monkeys.   :P  :mrgreen:
Perfect Polly=World's "Smartest" Invention :lol:
I <3 Shaka Zulu! :kiss: Drat That Zulu Drought!!!!! :P  :mrred:

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts
4. Blue Barracudas 252 pts
5. Orange Iguanas 250 pts
6. Purple Parrots 239 pts

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #175 on: January 20, 2013, 12:36:38 PM »
I'm giving Benzibab an 8.  Like TRJ said, it might've been a short path to the artifact, but still, both Kevin and Annie got to go into the Temple and they still managed to win in less than two minutes (keep in mind the next-fastest team victory was "Robin Hood and Marian's Silk Ladder," with only about half a minute on the clock despite a considerably easier path).  Considering they still had to clear tough Season 3 rooms like the Pit of the Pendulum, the Tomb of the Headless Kings and the Jester's Court, the Benzibab team definitely worked for their win.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #176 on: January 20, 2013, 12:36:43 PM »
I would've given Annie Taylor a 9. Only because I have never given any run a perfect score. Not even Mussel Shell. [/fear]
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 11:39:17 PM by Red Jaguars Fan »
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 20, 2013, 03:49:15 PM »
I gave it a 6. It wasn't that impressive to by honest. Annie and Kevin were fast players and they did very well, but the layout was too easy and they only won because it was the final filming day. I find this win overrated, sorry.

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 20, 2013, 04:29:39 PM »
Just want to point out that you have "The Diary of Dr. Livingstone" listed twice on the schedule. From what I can tell, one of the two should actually be "John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine".

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline PurpleParrot4Life

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 20, 2013, 08:36:17 PM »
I gave "Benzibab" a 6. It was a fun episode with a good team, but the run was simple. I don't find it incredibly memorable because it was not as the other Season 3 runs.