Author Topic: Artifacts Located in the "Center of the Rooms"  (Read 1305 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Artifacts Located in the "Center of the Rooms"
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2012, 12:57:13 AM »
After watching "Queen Boadicea" today, I don't even know if this team would've won. I mean Lissy was slow and did take a lot of time in the Pit. But she didn't waste that much time. Perhaps if she made it back to the platform after knocking the column down, then they might've had enough time to bring it out. But it was just a long path in general and if they were to win, it would've probably been an "Emiliano Zapata" type finish. So yeah, I don't think they really had a chance to win.

Offline PurpleParrot4Life

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
Re: Artifacts Located in the "Center of the Rooms"
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2012, 11:50:03 AM »

Actually, any of the central column runs were tricky in general. Its mostly because the paths for those runs were more long and filled with more tricky temple guard layouts. After all, there weren't many wins in the central column - Ahmed Baba, Freydis, Buddha, Annie Taylor, and Apanuugpak were the only wins that came to mind. The hardest ones were no doubt the bottom of the central shaft runs. The teams simply did not have enough time to bring them out by the time they reached that room.

The wins in the Observatory space were: Star of Sultan Saladin, Belly Button of Buddha, Ahmed Baba, Freydis
Artifacts grabbed in the Observatory space were: Enormous Feather

The wins in the Heart Room space were: Annie Taylor, Apanuugpak
Artifacts grabbed in the Heart Room space were: Battle Flag, Henry Morgan

The wins in the Throne Room space were: None
Artifacts grabbed in the Throne Room space were: Priceless Portrait, Royal Torque, Empress Eugenie