Author Topic: Season Three Introduction Footage  (Read 413 times)

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
Re: Season Three Introduction Footage
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2012, 02:19:56 PM »
Comet Embroidered Battle Flag was filmed the first day, TRJ, not Lion Slashed Jacket ;)

Anyway, to try to narrow it down, here are the episodes filmed last on each day of season 3:

• The Much Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain
  • The Thornwood Gavel of Judge Roy Bean
  • The Marble Armrest of Xerxes
  • The Golden Spider Web of Robert the Bruce
  • The Missing Portrait of Hans Holbein
  • The Enormous Feather of the Mi Lingh
  • The Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
  • The Melted Head of Madame Tussaud
  • The Dried Ear of Corn of Sojourner Truth
  • The Jewel Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline PurpleParrot4Life

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2012, 02:55:11 PM »
Did the footage necessarily need to be taped after the final episode of the production day?

Regardless, in the "Much Heralded Helmet," only the Chamber of the Sacred Markers open, but all the doors unlocked when Tiffani grabbed the Helmet. In the "Thornwood Gavel," the Tomb of the Headless Kings and the King's Storeroom were open. The "Marble Armrest" saw only the Tomb of the Headless Kings open. The "Golden Spider Web" featured only the King's Storeroom opening. The "Missing Portrait of Hans Holbein" run only saw the King's Storeroom open, so it wouldn't have been after that run either. Though it's hard to see, the Chamber of the Sacred Markers did not open from the Pit in the "Enormous Feather" run; only the Tomb of the Headless Kings was open. The "Mussel Shell Armor" run had the Tomb of the Headless Kings open, but not the Chamber of the Sacred Markers. In the "Melted Head" run, both the Tomb of the Headless Kings and the King's Storeroom were open. Only the Chamber of the Sacred Markers opened during the "Dried Ear of Corn" run. The "Jewel-Encrusted Egg" saw only the Tomb of the Headless Kings open, but then all of the doors unlocked when Kristen reached the Egg.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2012, 03:20:47 PM »
Is it possible that they taped the intro not following a temple run? I mean I am not sure why two doors in the Pit are open while the King's Storeroom door is closed. But it isn't unusual to see the objectives of some rooms completed. Wasn't the Shrine and other rooms completed during temple games? Or maybe that was season two...

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2012, 05:25:49 PM »
Is it possible that they taped the intro not following a temple run? I mean I am not sure why two doors in the Pit are open while the King's Storeroom door is closed. But it isn't unusual to see the objectives of some rooms completed. Wasn't the Shrine and other rooms completed during temple games? Or maybe that was season two...

The objectives were completed during the Season Three temple games, and the doors were usually all open as well.

Interestingly, when I was looking through some episodes to answer TRJ's question, I noticed a particular camera angle during the introduction to the trampoline game from "Bifocal Monocle of One-Eyed Jack." The Pit of the Pendulum can be seen through the trampoline netting, and it appears as though the door to the Chamber of the Sacred Markers was open, while the door to the King's Storeroom was closed. It was hard to tell if the door to the Tomb of the Headless Kings was open or closed because the netting of the trampoline blocked the view of that door.

What is even more interesting is that in "Comet Embroidered Battle Flag," the same trampoline game is used and is positioned in the same spot with the same camera angle. However, in this episode, the doors to the Tomb of the Headless Kings, Chamber of the Sacred Markers, AND King's Storeroom are all open.

Perhaps the pre-taped footage for the season's introduction was taped some time during this production day, but not necessarily after the temple runs were finished.

The photo on the top was taken from "Bifocal Monocle." The photo on the bottom was taken from "Comet Embroidered Battle Flag." Photos courtesy video posted on youtube.com by OlmecFan25.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 10:28:58 AM by PurpleParrot4Life »

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2012, 09:43:26 PM »
The door to the King's Storeroom appears to be open in the "Battle Flag" pic.

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2012, 10:11:27 PM »
The door to the King's Storeroom appears to be open in the "Battle Flag" pic.

Yes, as I said in my previous post:

What is even more interesting is that in "Comet Embroidered Battle Flag," the same trampoline game is used and is positioned in the same spot with the same camera angle. However, in this episode, the doors to the Tomb of the Headless Kings, Chamber of the Sacred Markers, AND King's Storeroom are all open.