Author Topic: Interesting Photos from Various Episodes  (Read 7733 times)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Interesting Photos from Various Episodes
« Reply #165 on: April 06, 2013, 03:07:28 PM »
Dead Man's Hand and Galileo's Cannonball were both in the Mine Shaft. Both in S1L1 temple.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 06, 2013, 04:59:30 PM »
Forgot about those two, even though that should've been the obvious one for me. Another that also works is the Snake Bracelet/Treasure of Anne Bonny both being in the Torch Room.

Offline PurpleParrot4Life

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 06, 2013, 05:16:43 PM »
Madame Tussaud and Gwalior were back to back in the Quicksand Bog. I don't recall if that was the same production day or if it was the last episode of one day and the first of the next.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 06, 2013, 06:20:46 PM »
Madame Tussaud was last of its day, Gwalior was first the following day. Also, after temple game 3 of Catherine the Great, you can see The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza in the Room of the Ancient Warriors.

I know it's small, but that's the closest I can come to a screencap. Thoughts?

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 06, 2013, 07:10:27 PM »
That is most definitely the Scabbard. Not only is it the proper shape and size, the middle Ancient Warriors headdress is turned like it was in my screencap.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 07, 2013, 12:55:46 AM »
Didn't the producers usually keep the artifacts from the same production day out at the same time for the earlier rounds of the temple? So that means, the Ruby Earring was probably out there also since it was produced the same day as those two were. I wonder how they did it with the Jewel-Encrusted Egg/Jeweled Scabbard sharing the same room. Maybe they had to rotate them out throughout the day?

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 07, 2013, 07:18:05 PM »
It was mentioned somewhere on this site, or perhaps as a comment on youtube.com, that it seemed that whenever the Shrine of the Silver Monkey was shown while Olmec announced the location of the artifact, the Silver Monkey was assembled. While I find that this is true in most cases, I wanted to just mention that "Thornwood Gavel of Judge Roy Bean" is an exception to that rule.

As you can see from the image above, courtesy video posted on youtube.com by ChargerTheWolf, the Silver Monkey was not assembled when Olmec revealed the Gavel's location.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 07, 2013, 07:25:52 PM »
I am sure there were a few other episodes where the Silver Monkey wasn't fully assembled either. Although I wonder if the other episodes that day (Tokugawa, Bandit Queen, and Chandragupta) had the Monkey assembled?

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 07, 2013, 07:56:02 PM »
The other episodes from that day, as well as "Snow Cone of Mt. Kilimanjaro" (the first episode of the next day) all featured the Silver Monkey disassembled when the artifact locations were shown. The Silver Monkey was also not assembled for "Bifocal Monocle of One-Eyed Jack" and "Much-Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain." The room was not again shown during artifact location displays until "Mystical Spellbook of the Imperial Wizard," and the Silver Monkey was once again not assembled. So unlike that comment, the Silver Monkey was not assembled beforehand in most cases. The first time the Silver Monkey was assembled for the artifact display (from what I could find) was the "Bullet-Riddled Handbag of Belle Boyd," which meant that it was only for the final two production days in Season 3. Images courtesy video posted on youtube.com by ChargerTheWolf.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 07, 2013, 08:18:46 PM »
I am sure there were a few other episodes where the Silver Monkey wasn't fully assembled either. Although I wonder if the other episodes that day (Tokugawa, Bandit Queen, and Chandragupta) had the Monkey assembled?
Tokugawa wasn't on Bandit Queen's filming day. It was Chandragupta/Lion Slashed Jacket/Bandit Queen/Thornwood Gavel.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 08, 2013, 04:10:48 PM »
I remember a long time ago, a couple of users kept posting that "The Bent Shaving Pan of Jedediah Smith" artifact could be found in the King's Storeroom during the credits of "The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak" run. I was always curious about this and checked the "Apanuugpak" credits dozens of times. Did anyone here ever see the Bent Shaving Pan in the King's Storeroom at all during the Apanuugpak run? It never really added up for me though considering the Bent Shaving Pan was aired much earlier in the season than Apanuugpak. Here is a shot of the King's Storeroom of the Apanuugpak run below and I don't see the Bent Shaving Pan at all. Has anyone here seen it at all or am I not looking at the correct point of that temple run?

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 08, 2013, 05:22:43 PM »
That "object" right next to the name "Walters" in the photo does not look like the Bent Shaving Pan at all. That looks WAY too big to be a Shaving Pan, and it's not one of those "awkward edits" you often see in the closing credits. I remember Olmec used to point that out all the time in the Daily Episode Log. And like you said, Bent Shaving Pan came way before Apanuugpak.

One other thing I find interesting in that photo, is that tan piece of paper right next to the "Debra Rush" name. What is that supposed to be? I know it's not the Mussel Shell Armor, since all the doors are opened in that photo.

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 08, 2013, 06:14:05 PM »
That "object" right next to the name "Walters" in the photo does not look like the Bent Shaving Pan at all. That looks WAY too big to be a Shaving Pan, and it's not one of those "awkward edits" you often see in the closing credits. I remember Olmec used to point that out all the time in the Daily Episode Log. And like you said, Bent Shaving Pan came way before Apanuugpak.

As far as I can tell, that "object" is one of the clay pots.

One other thing I find interesting in that photo, is that tan piece of paper right next to the "Debra Rush" name. What is that supposed to be? I know it's not the Mussel Shell Armor, since all the doors are opened in that photo.

That "tan piece of paper" is actually the wallpaper on the wall behind the cover where the temple guard hides. If you continue watching the credits at that point, the camera angle changes to the image below (image courtesy video posted on youtube.com by OlmecFan25). The spotlight that was originally shining on the Mussel-Shell Armor stayed on. Once all the doors opened and the cover in the Chamber lifted, the spotlight hit the wallpaper, making it a bright tan color. It is only the angle of the photo TRJ posted which makes it look awkward.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 08, 2013, 06:40:23 PM »
I always thought that it was a clay pot also. Not sure why Olmec thought it was the Bent Shaving Pan. I guess not having access to any of the episodes back in the day made it hard to go back and rewatch certain ones for different facts. And yeah, that does look like the piece of paper from the Chamber too.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 10, 2013, 02:07:26 PM »
Since we were talking about the Judge Roy Bean episode earlier, is there a reason why the dot on the map for that temple run doesn't blink? It also happened in Bandit Queen, where the dot wasn't blinking in that run either.

But the first two episodes that day (Chandragupta and Lion-Slashed Jacket) had the dot blinking on the map. But both the Bandit Queen and Roy Bean run did not have the dot blinking at all. Kind of odd that this trait is only shared for two episodes on that production day.  :idea: