Author Topic: Biggest fails on Legends?  (Read 1804 times)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Biggest fails on Legends?
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2012, 03:53:02 PM »
Peter and Michelle were the Electrified Key team. Shem and Ashley were the Golden Earring team.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2012, 06:38:17 PM »
I know that, silly. ;) I was just comparing how both runs were similar. Although my post was a little confusing. This is what I meant:

Peter ("Benjamin Franklin") - Ran into Medusa's Lair even though the King's Storeroom door was open, ruining his team's chance for a solo win.
Ashley ("Henry Morgan") - Ran into the Mine Shaft when she found the Dark Forest key. Had she taken the Shrine route, then her team would've had a solo win.

Both frontrunners in their respective runs each had a chance at a solo win, but both players took a different route that messed up their chances for the solo win.

Michelle ("Benjamin Franklin") - She missed the Dark Forest door from the Shrine, wasting more time by climbing down the Mine Shaft.
Shem ("Henry Morgan") - He ran into the Observatory when the door from the King's Storeroom to the Room of the Mandarin Hand opened. So he added an unnecessary objective onto his route.

Both second runners added another room on their route when they didn't need to. As a result, they wasted more time by doing this. However, I feel that both Peter and Ashley were to be blamed for their respective runs ending in a loss. They pretty much blew their team's chance at a solo win. But other than that, both teams did well under each circumstance and the "Henry Morgan" team even reached their respective artifact.  :mrsilver:

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2012, 10:09:43 PM »
Give me the Henry Morgan run over the Ben Franklin run any day.

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2012, 05:56:43 PM »
I just realized this topic hasn't been touched for a long time. I think it's time to bring this back to life. ;)

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline PurpleParrot4Life

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2012, 06:26:29 PM »
There are a few moments that stick out to me for this topic that, unless I missed them while skimming through this thread's archives, I'd like to include. I'm surprised there was no mention of the following:

- The door getting stuck in the War Fan of the Forty-Seven Ronin (and also Comet-Embroidered Battle Flag of William the Conqueror)
- The girl with the wedgie during the Season 1 moat crossing
- Lauren ("Dried Apple Half") during her whole minute in the temple
- Dana ("Smashed Printing Plate") during her time in the temple (and for the majority of the rest of the episode, as well)
- Both Ashley and Tess getting lost in the Dark Forest
- Both Kelly and Derrick dropping the statue in the Shrine of the Silver Monkey
- Renee missing the half pendant and then getting caught by a temple spirit, which may have been avoidable had she plowed through the stone wall
- Noelle ("Marble Armrest of Xerxes") falling off of the pendulum in the Pit, and also motioning to an imaginary half pendant in the Jesters' Court