Author Topic: Episodes you know by heart  (Read 254 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episodes you know by heart
« on: December 20, 2012, 03:45:49 PM »
With 120 episodes in the series, its certainly hard to remember every little detail about every Legends episode. However, I am sure there are some episodes that you know by heart. Maybe its because it is one of your favorite episodes or maybe it is one that you watched a lot when you were younger. Whatever the reason is, I guarantee there is an episode out there you know every little detail about.

For me, there are a handful of episodes that I know like the back of my hand. If someone posts a trivia question and has a hard time recalling details from that episode, then I could usually recall them more easily. These are the episodes that I know by heart:

- The Helmet of Genghis Khan (had this taped from way back in the early Nick GaS days where they had the Nick GaS Summer Camp bumper. I also remember it from the original days on Nick too.)
- John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine (I love this episode and I still watch it from now and again)
- The Keys to the Alhambra (Kind of sad, but I do remember it from the original Nick days)
- The Dragon Lady and the Blue Pearl (Nick GaS use to show this episode all the time. But I like to watch it for the temple games and exciting temple loss.)
- Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress (see "Map to the Lost Gold Mine")
- The Jeweled Necklace of Montezuma (one of my favorite Jaguar episodes)
- The Lucky Medallion of Atocha (A fun episode, but mostly because Nick GaS played it a lot)
- The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor (need I say why? ;) )
- The Priceless Portrait of the Polynesian Girl (a very exciting episode that I like watching from time to time)
- The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great (need to rewatch this one again)
- The Much-Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain (You can thank Nick GaS for this one. THEY PLAYED IT LIKE EVERY OTHER DAY,  :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Episodes you know by heart
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 06:44:43 PM »
Put simply, the three or four episodes that were on YouTube back in the early days. Those episodes Discarded Seal, Bandit Queen, Sir Gawain, and Annie Taylor to those who don't know.

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 09:42:10 PM »
Here are some episodes I have memorized

Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress-A near Green Monkey Pwnage, this episode is my favorite from start to finish

The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen-Another great episode! Mostly for the Temple Run of Zac Turney's speed

The Jewel Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great-This is my favorite Red Jaguars team and I'm pretty sure it's everyone else's. Simply put even if it is a simple 7 room layout. This is still a remarkable episode

The Keys to the Alhambra-Sadly I remember this one is a bad way, The worst player in Legends history is featured in this episode but I'm still mad at the Silver Snakes at this episode.

The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor-From the incredible run and the "Tiebreaker touch" this is an amazing episode in memory.

The Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak, this is another awesome episode mainly because of GATOR! This is another great episode to have memorized

John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine-This episode I could quote from start to finish because I remember everything about this episode.

The Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kid-To make it short about the Purple Parrots in this episode, 1st in Moat, 1st on Steps, 2-0 Temple Games, VICTORY!!!

Favorites
Team:  Green Monkeys :mrgreen:
Episode: Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress
Room: Either The Shrine of the Silver Monkey, The Laser Light Room, or the Jester's Court
Season: 2
Contestant: Gator from the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends   :)
Yo Dawg, I heard how much you like the Green Monkeys.   :P  :mrgreen:
Perfect Polly=World's "Smartest" Invention :lol:
I <3 Shaka Zulu! :kiss: Drat That Zulu Drought!!!!! :P  :mrred:

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts
4. Blue Barracudas 252 pts
5. Orange Iguanas 250 pts
6. Purple Parrots 239 pts

Offline The Bandit King

• Recognized Legends God
  • Okay, I finally have a tagline. Happy now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 09:45:12 PM »
I have literally memorized "Applewood Amulet", "Priceless Portrait" and "Bandit Queen" (all the dialogue included) from watching the old VHS tape I have of those three episodes over and over again when I was a kid.

Don't judge me. :lol:
Favorite Episode: The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen
Favorite Room: The Chamber of the Sacred Markers
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas

It's baaaaaaaack...
Legends of the Hidden Temple: Rebirth! (return date TBD)

1980s - Michael Jackson, Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, etc.
1990s - Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men, Nirvana, etc.
Present - Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, etc.
You do the math.

"Just when they think they've got the answers, I change the questions!"
--"Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Offline PurpleParrot4Life

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 10:22:38 PM »
I had "Bifocal Monocle of One-Eyed Jack" and "Thornwood Gavel of Judge Roy Bean" on VHS.