Author Topic: The NFL Football topic  (Read 23294 times)

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
Re: The NFL Football topic
« Reply #660 on: November 17, 2013, 01:34:43 PM »
Soldier Field being evacuated! :shock:

Favorites
Team:  Green Monkeys :mrgreen:
Episode: Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress
Room: Either The Shrine of the Silver Monkey, The Laser Light Room, or the Jester's Court
Season: 2
Contestant: Gator from the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends   :)
Yo Dawg, I heard how much you like the Green Monkeys.   :P  :mrgreen:
Perfect Polly=World's "Smartest" Invention :lol:
I <3 Shaka Zulu! :kiss: Drat That Zulu Drought!!!!! :P  :mrred:

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts
4. Blue Barracudas 252 pts
5. Orange Iguanas 250 pts
6. Purple Parrots 239 pts

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: November 17, 2013, 02:25:03 PM »
The Ravens-Bears game will resume at 2:30 Eastern Time due to a tornado warning. The Ravens are winning 10-0 now. Hopefully this does not mess up their momentum. :roll:

The Bills are taking it to the Jets right now.  :mrblue: The Jets are so overrated and is about time they come back down to earth.

Steelers are also doing a good job handling the Lions. This will help GM1's Packers if both the Bears and Lions lose. ;)

And the Bucs are beating up on the lowly Falcons. :roll: I have officially seen the light now and will not choose the Falcons ever again.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: November 17, 2013, 03:32:33 PM »
The Ravens game is officially back on now and the Bears right off the bat can't convert a first down. So far, the Ravens offense looks "pretty good" too. Hopefully we can score as much as possible since our games are always down to the wire.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: November 17, 2013, 04:31:45 PM »
Some surprises so far today.

The Bills owned the Jets and shredded their defense apart. :lol: Thank you, Bills.

The Steelers almost are winning another one and take one from the Lions. The Lions coach made a bone-headed play where they went for a fake field goal attempt. :roll:

The Ravens and Bears are finally at half-time. Flacco has thrown 2 interceptions and gave the Bears 10 points. Ravens still lead 17-13 though and will get the ball back during the third quarter.

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: November 17, 2013, 04:57:51 PM »
The crazy thing is that we STILL have a shot at the wild card. Thanks Jets! :lol:

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
« Reply #665 on: November 17, 2013, 07:21:35 PM »
Stupid Giants, just because of use, they went from 0-6 to being in the playoff race.  :roll:

And the Bears took the long game. Sorry TRJ, but the Ravens are doomed.

Favorites
Team:  Green Monkeys :mrgreen:
Episode: Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress
Room: Either The Shrine of the Silver Monkey, The Laser Light Room, or the Jester's Court
Season: 2
Contestant: Gator from the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends   :)
Yo Dawg, I heard how much you like the Green Monkeys.   :P  :mrgreen:
Perfect Polly=World's "Smartest" Invention :lol:
I <3 Shaka Zulu! :kiss: Drat That Zulu Drought!!!!! :P  :mrred:

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts
4. Blue Barracudas 252 pts
5. Orange Iguanas 250 pts
6. Purple Parrots 239 pts

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: November 17, 2013, 07:42:10 PM »
I don't know, the Jets still have the second wild card at 5-5 and the Ravens are 4-6. We could very easily see an AFC wild card team get into the playoffs at 8-8 or worse, 7-9! :o

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: November 17, 2013, 08:30:25 PM »
J-E-T-S! Jets Jets Jets! S-U-C-K! Suck! Suck! Suck!  :mrblue: :mrred: :mrblue: :mrred:

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

• Temple God
  • Olmec
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: November 17, 2013, 08:33:37 PM »
And it was an eventful afternoon in the Ralph Wilson Stadium stands, from a fan twerking for cash  :lol:: http://deadspin.com/buffalo-fan-twerking-for-bills-would-not-make-mom-prou-1466359640?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

To a fan trying to slide down a railing, only to fall into the section below :roll:: http://vine.co/v/htj9ndMgJte

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: November 18, 2013, 12:22:31 AM »
And down goes the last unbeaten team. Took long enough. Now the question is how far will the Chiefs go in the playoffs?

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: November 18, 2013, 03:21:52 PM »
Stupid Giants, just because of use, they went from 0-6 to being in the playoff race.  :roll:

And the Bears took the long game. Sorry TRJ, but the Ravens are doomed.

I am actually fine with it. :P We just had our Super Bowl win this past February and it is hard to teams to repeat again. I also enjoy watching other teams have success too like the Panthers and Chiefs. And the Ravens are far from out of the playoffs too. If they beat the Jets next week (home game), then they could lead a wildcard spot depending on whether the Dolphins lose too or not. Yes, the AFC is pretty bad this year. :roll:

This is how the last AFC Wildcard Spot looks like:

- Jets (5-5)
- Dolphins (5-5)
- Ravens (4-6)
- Steelers (4-6)
- Browns (4-6)
- Chargers (4-6)
- Raiders (4-6)
- Titans (4-6)

The Jets and Dolphins still have to play each other twice, so they will lose a couple of games.
Browns and Steelers still have to play each other twice, so that will be another two games for them.
Ravens still have to play the Jets. (home game)
Steelers still have to play the Dolphins. (Home game)
Browns still have to play the Jets. (Away game)
Chargers and Raiders still have a game left.
Titans and Raiders still have a game left too.

The wildcard winner will probably be 9-7 or 8-8. :o

In other news, go Panthers tonight!  :mrblue:

• Temple God
  • Olmec
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: November 18, 2013, 03:33:05 PM »
The Bills may be 4-7 right now, but they have the NFL's easiest schedule the rest of the way (vs. Atlanta, @ Tampa, @ Jacksonville, vs. Miami, and @ New England), so going 4-1 or even 5-0 is certainly possible. Not to mention they still haven't had their bye yet. ;)

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: November 18, 2013, 11:48:25 PM »
Panthers win! :shock: :D

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: November 19, 2013, 12:22:03 AM »
Panthers win! :shock: :D

That makes New England 8-3 then? I hope they lose some more games at least because I do not want to see them have another first round bye. I'd rather it be the Bengals, Colts, or AFC West winner. They play Broncos next week, so they could very well drop another game.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: November 20, 2013, 02:22:01 AM »
We are now in week 12! Last bye week for the teams that did not have one yet and just six games left in the season.

New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons (Should be an easy win for the Saints. I can't wait until they play the Panthers)

Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans (They could be tied for last place with the Jaguars if they lose. Who would've thought that would happen?)
New York Jets at Baltimore Ravens (I will be at this game on Sunday. If the Ravens win, they will be in the lead for the wildcard.)
Carolina Panthers at Miami Dolphins (Should be an easy win for the Panthers since the Dolphins are a pretty flawed team)
Chicago Bears at St. Louis Rams (I think the Rams will win at home after a bye week and a big win against the Colts)
San Diego Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs (The Chiefs are solid at home, and the Chargers aren't that good at all.)
Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers (Should help the Packers get back in the race)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Detroit Lions (The Bucs have won two straight games, but this should be an easy win for the Lions unless they make bone-headed mistakes)
Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns (Cleveland already beat the Ravens and Bengals at home, can they do the same with Pittsburgh? Their defense is very solid)
Indianapolis Colts at Arizona Cardinals (Upset of the week! I think the Cardinals can pull off the win at home and this would keep them in the NFC race)
Tennessee Titans at Oakland Raiders (Both teams need this win to stay in the wildcard race. I am taking the Raiders because they are at home.)
Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants (Can the Giants make it 5 straight and pull themselves 1.5 games behind the Eagles?)
Denver Broncos at New England Patriots (I want to see New England lose, and Denver is more solid than the Pats)

San Francisco 49ers at Washington Redskins (49ers are not as strong as last year, but the Redskins are so bad)