Author Topic: the thoery of the lion headed braclet  (Read 2047 times)

the thoery of the lion headed braclet
« on: July 23, 2006, 04:37:40 PM »
ive heard many a myth that the lion headed braclet was the last episode of legends rcorded but i have i different theory. the different placement of olmec. the simplicity of the moat crossing. the alternate pre run fotage the fact that we see the braclet during the temple description

this wasnt the last episode

this was the first of the third season

Offline The Green Monkey

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 04:47:53 PM »
Then why didn't Kirk end it with his traditional "See you next time..." speech?

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2006, 04:49:44 PM »
they probably did they just cut it of for time reasons
and he doesnt even say goodbye
you would think that if it we the last show he would atsleast say goodbye

Offline Headbanger15

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2006, 04:52:52 PM »
Hey did anyone notice during the Steps of Knowledge that Clock-like sound effect wasn't playing in the music?

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 04:55:34 PM »
no i did not

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2006, 04:56:32 PM »
I didn't, as I have only seen the temple run of this episode.

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2006, 04:57:37 PM »
if you have seen the episode you can tell it has different prerun fotage

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2006, 06:12:05 PM »
No one ever seems to point out that the Thornwood Gavel of Judge Roy Bean is shown in the Jester's Court during the pre-temple run footage as well. Not to mention that The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen is shown in the Shrine of the Silver Monkey in EVERY pre-run temple footage ofthe third season. :?  Not to mention AGAIN that The Gavel, The Secret Map, and The Bracelet all had the same type of moat crossing. :?  :?  They were obviously recorded on the same day and i'm led to believe that they were the first group of episodes of season 3. So in conclusion, i agree with the thread starter.

... And isn't it obvious that Kirk's usual "See ya next time" was editted out? :? I just assumed that The Lion-Headed Bracelet was the last episode that AIRED, but not the last episode recorded.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2006, 07:23:05 PM »
I do not believe it could be the first taped in the third season, because Olmec was not lit in his golden glow which we know was used only in the early Season 3 episodes.

Your moat-crossing point is interesting, though... but how do the temple games compare?

Either way, whether it was the last episode or one of the first, they're just theories for now. Until we get proof of an episode-taping order we will never know for sure. :wink:

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 04:02:27 AM »
that was my other theory
and the mabye instead of the ones like the warfan and the battle flag and gawains helmet were recorded last

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2006, 09:09:53 AM »
My guess is that the five or six episodes that featured Olmec with a squeaky mouth and the awkward lighting were the last six.

Furthermore, it's possible that the Lion-Headed Bracelet of Chandragupta run was done at a different time than the episode itself, a la The Golden Cup of Belshazzar.

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2006, 09:51:04 AM »
i think that the metal beard of the egyptian queen was filmed at a different time because when tj runs into the temple you see the belly slideing game but in that episode they played the lilypad game.
plus the temple games in that episode were filmed on the same day as the melted head of madame tussad but the melted head doesnt have and audience the metal beard does

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2006, 11:16:40 AM »
Quote from: ""outer space""
i think that the metal beard of the egyptian queen was filmed at a different time because when tj runs into the temple you see the belly slideing game but in that episode they played the lilypad game.
plus the temple games in that episode were filmed on the same day as the melted head of madame tussad but the melted head doesnt have and audience the metal beard does

Hmmm, not sure about that moat crossing thing, but the Melted Head not having an audience just means that it was probably thelast temple run recorded that day.

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 03:45:52 PM »
I am sorry i have to revive this topic but i just realised something after i watched the episode again. The episodes are all recorded on different days. But what about the editing and puting together the shows? this might have been the last episode recorded but It might have been the first edited. we see the braclet in the prerun fotage and the cuts are really bad and they use the same kirk pointing to olmec at the begining of every season 3 temple run. they might have tried to model this after the second season and realized it wouldn't work and just stuck with the 3rd season norm after that.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2006, 03:31:23 PM »
I haven't seen anything more than the run for this episode, but I heard they used a unique pre-Temple Run footage for this episode.  If this is true, and given that Kirk says "Can they do it?" before they send Andrea into the Temple? don't recall ever hearing something like that in any other episode? I think that this is Episode 120.

However, I think we can find out the truth.  You know how Renegade put up the run for this episode? Some people commented saying that they know Andrea from Facebook.  Maybe we can get someone to interview her.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!