Author Topic: Figure It Out Revival  (Read 4793 times)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
Re: Figure It Out Revival
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2012, 05:08:21 AM »
Someone had better reply to me. Encode the episode, please.
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2012, 02:17:41 PM »
So sorry to nitpick, but I hate the new color of the slime that I'm seeing in the previews.

They should keep it that deep emerald green that we know and love, not this split pea soup green that looks like barf.

To be fair, the earlier episodes of Figure It Out had weird color slime like white and orange. They also used chocolate at times too. Plus, the slime early on in that show was almost next to nothing when a contestant got slimed. It was only later on in the season they changed to green slime and released more slime on the contestants.

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2012, 02:35:54 PM »
Someone had better reply to me. Encode the episode, please.

Has the first FIO episode aired yet? Even if it has, I'm not sure if I can help you here. Not really experienced in encoding episodes.

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2012, 03:00:06 PM »
Well, the show hasn't aired for us yet in the US at least. For me, it will air at 7:00 pm tonight. I have to be at work during the evening, but I am recording it though. I can try and encode it though even though I haven't encode an episode since the Nick GAS days.  :o

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2012, 03:58:22 PM »
Well, tonight is the night. I hope I can remember to watch it. I'm not sure if anyone here still encodes. If someone can, (not that it would make a difference to me), that would be great.

Offline Nickgas-misser

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2012, 06:58:42 PM »
2 mins till FTO 2012 edt ITS live
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 07:00:30 PM by Nickgas-misser »

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2012, 07:40:29 PM »
Well, the premiere's over, so here's some of my thoughts:

- Glad to see that the format was virtually unchanged. The only differences I noticed were that the 2nd and 3rd rounds were 45 seconds long rather than 60 and that the contestant can get slimed if the panel guesses a specific word (Did Pee Wee Herman have something to do with that?).

- Also nice to see that a few of the old sound effects were retained (the correct word and slime sound effects, to be specific).

- Kind of disappointed that both secrets were figured out. Hopefully it was just a fluke.

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

• Temple God
  • Olmec
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2012, 05:46:52 PM »
The first episode in up on iTunes if anyone missed it.

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2012, 06:34:01 PM »
I know this is a tad late, but yesterday's episode was pretty good. I guess the panelists are pretty good guessers when they've guessed the first two secrets correctly.

Offline TempleFan322

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2012, 08:34:56 PM »
Hey, I can't post the link right now, but they mentioned on the game show website Buzzerblog that the revival has drawn in 2.5 million viewers in it's first week! That proves that not messing with an original is better then an updating it (I.E  My Family's Got GUTS) :D

When I get a chance I'll post a link.
Blue Barracudas and Silver Snakes fan

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2012, 02:29:43 AM »
Wow! That is good!
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2012, 02:50:47 AM »
So, what were we so worried about, people? :D

I love it so far.  In response to TSM, I imagine the shortened time limits in the later rounds were to keep it from being too hard to get the grand prize, because the panelists are really good guessers so far.  Even with the set changes and the new panelists, it really has a lot of the same feel of the original.

As a side, I'm not sure if any of the panelists are really standing out to anyone, but I'm really hoping this show makes it clear that Nickelodeon's current lineup has great actors, but bad writing.  I honestly think a lot of these stars are great if you take them out of the shows they're in (Matt Bennett, for example, seems to really be standing out for me).
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2012, 02:59:10 PM »
Yeah, it's been wonderful so far. We were worried for nothing. These panelists are great guessers. Though the first contestant on yesterdays show completely stumped everyone. I mean, literally everything was blank even after final guesses, I'm not kidding. Definitely has the same feel to the original, set changes and panelists aside.

And I agree that most of these actors (some of which I've never heard of) are actually pretty good. They've just fallen victim to poor writing. I've seen some of these actors (like Jennette McCurdy) in other shows, and they're pretty good. I don't think I'll ever get into shows like "Victorious" though. But still, I guess you can say it's not really the actors fault.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 03:00:47 PM by Purple Parrots Fan »

• Temple God
  • Olmec
    • View Profile

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2012, 08:45:53 PM »
Nice to see the show is getting a second season. I haven't really followed it after the first three or four episodes, but that is a good sign that it will be reaching an additional season. ;)