Author Topic: Figure It Out Revival  (Read 1564 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Figure It Out Revival
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2012, 07:38:42 PM »
I hope they don't have any animated characters like they did with CatDog. It was so cheesy and stupid looking, and they were not funny. I won't be surprised to see a Spongebob panelist.  :roll:

Offline Radman

• And the fearless Daring Do
  • Orange Iguana
  • Brony since Feb 2012 - Legends fan since Sep 1993
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2012, 07:41:10 PM »
I hope they don't have any animated characters like they did with CatDog. It was so cheesy and stupid looking, and they were not funny. I won't be surprised to see a Spongebob panelist.  :roll:

If its Squidward, I will literally drown myself.

And yeah, CatDog was just a fail moment. Cousin Skeeter on the other hand was interesting.

Creator of Legends: World's Collide

Favorites:
Team - GO RED JAGS!
Episode - John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine
Player: Jennifer (same episode)
Room: King's Storeroom

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2012, 08:55:21 PM »
Oh that was just painful to watch. I don't know what they were thinking there. Yeah, we'll probably see SpongeBob as a panelist. I don't even want to know how THAT would turn out. :roll:

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2012, 05:26:32 AM »
Oh that was just painful to watch. I don't know what they were thinking there. Yeah, we'll probably see SpongeBob as a panelist. I don't even want to know how THAT would turn out. :roll:
Now that you mentioned it, what if it's a whole panel of SpongeBob characters? :shock:
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2012, 03:00:19 PM »
Now that you mentioned it, what if it's a whole panel of SpongeBob characters? :shock:
I don't think they'd go that far. But if SpongeBob was a panelist for a week, that wouldn't surprise me.

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2012, 03:51:36 PM »
Don't give them any ideas. :P

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2012, 03:54:01 PM »

Not sure about a whole panel of Spongebob characters, but I could definitely see a panel of all four BTR boys.  :|

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline Radman

• And the fearless Daring Do
  • Orange Iguana
  • Brony since Feb 2012 - Legends fan since Sep 1993
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2012, 05:34:52 PM »
Not sure about a whole panel of Spongebob characters, but I could definitely see a panel of all four BTR boys.  :|

Excuse me while I go get a lobotomy to get that image out of my head.

Creator of Legends: World's Collide

Favorites:
Team - GO RED JAGS!
Episode - John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine
Player: Jennifer (same episode)
Room: King's Storeroom

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2012, 12:29:22 AM »
I remember the original Figure It Out had some guests stars on it like Hacksaw Jim.

We will probably get Rebecca Black as a guest star or something.  :o

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2012, 12:36:01 AM »
Oh god I hope not. :shock:

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2012, 12:44:17 AM »
Considering Nickelodeon, they may actually get Justin Bieber. :roll:
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Asian Legends Fan

• Olmec
  • Vittujen kev├Ąt ja kyrpien takatalvi, perkele!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2012, 03:54:53 AM »
Then the show should be using the fact that there's gonna be a big tube above his head to their full advantage, if you know what I mean. :P
Seen all 120 episodes.
Legends fan since 2002.

Favorite Episode: The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas

Favorite Season: Season Two

There's no recess and no rules in the school of life.
Brothers and sisters in metal together will conquer the evil as one.

As I begin this journey through my times
Notes will be spilled under childish rhymes
Of all the things that make me mad
Incomprehensible and iron-clad

Whaddya mean I don't believe in God?! I've talked to him thrice in the Megadeth chatroom!

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2012, 05:09:23 AM »
Then the show should be using the fact that there's gonna be a big tube above his head to their full advantage, if you know what I mean. :P
And that's another thing. The slime lately is too low, even in the awards shows.

Offline Toltendo

• Toltendo, person who watches Legends
  • Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2012, 05:23:40 AM »
There doesn't seem to be a news link to the announcement.

But yeah, I hope it'll be successful. It doesn't matter if it doesn't go back to it's 90s roots in aesthetic form, as well for game rules (no complete revamp from the show), but I'm sure it'll be a nice, warm summer laying on the couch or desk chair, watching full episodes of Figure It Out.

http://buzzerblog.flashgameshows.com/nickelodeon-revives-90s-panel-game-show-figure-it-out/
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2012, 01:33:11 AM »
In case anyone hasn't seen it, here's the new logo:

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Privacy
Hosting provided by VlexoFree Hosting