Author Topic: Pokémon Topic  (Read 6361 times)

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon Topic
« Reply #375 on: June 07, 2014, 12:58:20 PM »
The July CoroCoro has started to leak, confirming mega evolutions for Diancie, Sceptile, and Swampert, as well as new artwork for Brendan, May, Steven, Maxie, Archie, Tabitha, Courtney, Matt, Shelly, Magma Grunts, and Aqua Grunts: http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline The Viper

• Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 07, 2014, 01:11:03 PM »
Mega Sceptile has Lightningrod -_- But the leaks look awesome  :D I hope that either Steven is the champion or that there will be a Steven/Wallace double battle,
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 01:12:47 PM by The Viper »
:mrpink:  :mrred:  :mrorange:  :mryellow:  :mrgreen:  :mrteal:  :mrblue:  :mrpurple:

Favorite episode: John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine
Favorite Season: Season 2
Favorite team: The Bluuuuuuue Barracudas!

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: July 08, 2014, 11:42:29 PM »

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #378 on: November 20, 2014, 02:56:03 PM »
This is late news, but there is a new character named Zinnia. I have no idea what her role (Lorekeeper) is like, though. But her theme is so awesome.

And IGN is stupid. 7.8/10 because "too much water" and "too many HMs"... No shit, Sherlock. :roll:
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: November 21, 2014, 02:04:25 PM »
I'm gonna try to get Omega Ruby today! :D
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: November 22, 2014, 06:42:31 AM »

Well, I can say goodbye to my social life now.