Author Topic: LOTHT All-Stars  (Read 4965 times)

LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2006, 03:35:11 AM »
Quote from: ""The Purple Parrot""
Quote from: ""outer space""
oh and I deffinatly have to say every one says missy was the best blue barracuda girl.  i have to disagree jennifer from the belly button of buddah was much faster and much smarter she only made two mistakes and thats understandable.
Jennifer!?!? HELL NO!

She was one room away from the Observatory and she tried climbing down the Treasure Chest. :shock:

Missy > ALL!

... Not to mention the Season 1 temple was a cake walk compared to season 2.

PS, I'd go with Randy over Tarrah and Kristin for a Red Jaguars girl as well. Kristin is probably the ONLY Red Jaguar that i ever wanted to see succeed in the temple. That dive into the pit was awesome.

all i am saying is what did missy do when she first entered the pit she tried the door leading to the heart room. jenniffer went downward around the horn to get to the observatory. all i am saying is who had the better plan?

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2006, 05:34:16 AM »
I would say Carly would make a good Red Jaguar. She really picked it up after her partner's rather slow run in the Two-Cornered Hat. She completed 5 rooms (even though only 2 of those had a real objective), & had to pass through 4 more & she still almost got out.

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2006, 05:59:15 AM »
Quote from: ""kamehemeha""
Quote from: ""The Purple Parrot""
Quote from: ""outer space""
oh and I deffinatly have to say every one says missy was the best blue barracuda girl.  i have to disagree jennifer from the belly button of buddah was much faster and much smarter she only made two mistakes and thats understandable.
Jennifer!?!? HELL NO!

She was one room away from the Observatory and she tried climbing down the Treasure Chest. :shock:

Missy > ALL!

... Not to mention the Season 1 temple was a cake walk compared to season 2.

PS, I'd go with Randy over Tarrah and Kristin for a Red Jaguars girl as well. Kristin is probably the ONLY Red Jaguar that i ever wanted to see succeed in the temple. That dive into the pit was awesome.

Purple Parrot, you're a very bad man!  Very bad!   Stop insulting contestants

Btw. the reason why my screen name is Kamehameha is because I was on that episode (Robbie, Silver Snakes) but I still like a lot of other episodes better.

... Kamehameha... you feelin alright? Where in that post did i insult her? And if i did, that's my perrogative.

And wtf!?!? Since when were you magically on the show!?!?  :shock:

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2006, 05:59:21 AM »
Quote from: ""Olmec""
I would say Carly would make a good Red Jaguar. She really picked it up after her partner's rather slow run in the Two-Cornered Hat. She completed 5 rooms (even though only 2 of those had a real objective), & had to pass through 4 more & she still almost got out.

Yeah it's a hard choice for a Red Jaguar girl.  I picked Yakerra because of how quick she got it done, even though she tried leaving thru the Temple Guard door. Other than that, thou, she knew what she was doing and she was pretty fast too.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2006, 06:27:43 AM »
I'd definately say Kristin from the 'Jeweled Encrusted Egg' episode would get my vote as an all star for the Red Jaguars. I agree with the Purple Parrot, shes probably the only girl I wanted to see succeed. As for the other teams, heres what I think:

Red Jaguars:
Kristin, just like I said up above
Taylor, from "Helmet Of Genghis Khan"

Blue Baracuddas: (man, my spelling really sucks today)
Missy, from "Heart Shaped Pillow Of Annie Taylor"
Mitchell, from "Moccasins Of Geronimo"

Green Monkeys:
Gator, from "Mussel Shell Armor Of Apanupec"
Andrea, from "Lion Headed Bracelet of Chandragupta"

Orange Iguanas:
Ty from, "The Lucky Medallion of Atocha"
Tiffani from "The Much-Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain"

Purple Parrots:
Tony from, "The Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kid"
Tarrah from, "The Milk Bucket of Freydis"
(though Randy from the 'metal beard' episode would be be pretty close as well)

Silver Snakes:
Zac from, "The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen"
As for the girl, I'm not quite sure...
EDIT: Most of the names I listed above are the same as The Ancient Warrior's choices, but I agree with him on most of them.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2006, 06:38:42 AM »
It was a tough choice for me for the boy on the Silver Snakes.  I could've picked Joel from The Enormous Iron Nose Ring of Babe the Ox, or Kevin from The Ruby Earring of Benzibab, but I chose Zac cause the other guys finished with plenty of time to spare, thou Zac recorded a exciting close one? The Secret Map of the Bandi Queen's one of my top 5 episodes.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2006, 06:45:55 AM »
Yeah, Zac won with about 10 seconds to spare, but the other guys are amazing because they had plenty of time to spare. Heck, if Joel and Kevin wanted to, they could have beat the "Mask Of Shaka Zulu" record.

Offline tss1011

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2006, 07:17:07 AM »
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
It was a tough choice for me for the boy on the Silver Snakes.  I could've picked Joel from The Enormous Iron Nose Ring of Babe the Ox, or Kevin from The Ruby Earring of Benzibab, but I chose Zac cause the other guys finished with plenty of time to spare, thou Zac recorded a exciting close one? The Secret Map of the Bandi Queen's one of my top 5 episodes.

I agree with you.  Also, Zac took the most direct path out of the temple, which is the only way I can fault the otherwise magnificent Joel.

Offline tss1011

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2006, 07:31:44 AM »
Sorry to post twice in a row, but I couldn't ignore this...

Btw. the reason why my screen name is Kamehameha is because I was on that episode (Robbie, Silver Snakes) but I still like a lot of other episodes better.

:shock:

For that to be true, that would mean you've been held back in school for thirteen years.

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2006, 10:09:50 AM »
Quote from: ""tss1011""

For that to be true, that would mean you've been held back in school for thirteen years.

Finally someoneelse acknowledges that completely bogus claim. Seriously.... WTF!?!?!

Offline kamehemeha

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2006, 11:39:42 AM »

Whaddya mean?  I was in graduate school, however.

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2006, 01:23:20 PM »

Whaddya mean?  I was in graduate school, however.

You've been a member of this forum for how long going "I WANT BENZIBAB!", and NOW you want to reveal to everybody that you were a contestant on the show!?!? :shock:

Not to mention i remember a particular post of your's saying "Another kid at school was making fun or me and saying Legends is stupid." or some childish dribble like that. :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

But let's just say you were on the show. Tell us all about it. Oh wait, i bet you can't remember. :roll:

Offline kamehemeha

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2006, 01:52:07 AM »
Number 1: There was an immature kid in my graduate school.

Number 2: I STILL WANT BENZIBAB!  Green Monkeys are my favorite team because I think monkeys are really cool.

Number 3: I REALLY was on the Pendant of Kamehemeha! You should believe me.  Or, I am very good at making enemies.  So, Purple Parrot, you're not actually who you really are!  If you are, PROVE IT!

Number 4: I remember my experiences on Legends very clearly.  I don't want to go off topic, so create a new topic for an interview.  I'm ready.

For auld lang syne: WE WANT BEN-ZI-BAB!!!!

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2006, 06:27:40 AM »

Number 2: I STILL WANT BENZIBAB!  Green Monkeys are my favorite team because I think monkeys are really cool.

Number 3: I REALLY was on the Pendant of Kamehemeha! You should believe me.  Or, I am very good at making enemies.  So, Purple Parrot, you're not actually who you really are!  If you are, PROVE IT!

Number 4: I remember my experiences on Legends very clearly.  I don't want to go off topic, so create a new topic for an interview.  I'm ready.

For auld lang syne: WE WANT BEN-ZI-BAB!!!!

Number 1: Highly doubtful.

Number 2: Green Monkeys have nothing to do with... anything right now.

Number 3: You lie, no wonder you're "very good at making enemies" (as if that's something to be proud of)... and WTF!?!? I never claimed to be anything i wasn't. :shock:

Number 4: No you don't, cuz you never had an experience on Legends.

... It's really sad.

Offline tss1011

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2006, 06:56:05 AM »

I'm a college senior, and we never refer to each other as "kids".  Few people at your supposed age display the lack of maturity that you do (not trusting anyone who has a different opinion, screaming to get your way, etc.).  When questioned about your identity, you respond instead with "I want Benzibab" and "Green is my favorite, because I like monkeys!"  You expect us to believe you're an adult when you say things like this?

This isn't funny.  It's a very annoying bid to get attention, and you know it.