Author Topic: LOTHT All-Stars  (Read 4964 times)

Offline juan833blue

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2006, 04:38:51 AM »
Quote from: ""Bluebarracuda7""
what about that girl from "The Jade Bellybutton of Buddha"? i can only remember her nickname, Ricochet. cool name though 8)

The Girl in the Belly button episode was named Jennifer.

Offline Cornholio

• New Player
    • View Profile
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2006, 12:03:23 PM »
They're ALL named Jenniffer :roll:

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2006, 01:10:20 PM »
I wanted to pick the best boy and girl from each team color and stick them together.  So I got:

Red Jaguars
Taylor (The Helmet of Genghis Khan)
Yakerra (The Ivory Hunting Horn of Roland)

Blue Barracudas
Mitchell (The Moccasins of Geronimo)
Missy (The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor)

Green Monkeys
Gator (The Mussel Shell Armor of Apanupac)
Andrea (The Lion-Headed Bracelet of Chandragupta)

Orange Iguanas
Ty (The Lucky Medallion of Atocha)
Tiffani (The Much-Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain)

Purple Parrots
Tony (The Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kid; note that I actually haven't seen this episode but he's the only Purple Parrot boy to ever bring an artifact out of the Temple)
Tarrah (The Milk Bucket of Freydis)

Silver Snakes
Zac (The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen)
Leah (The Star of Sultan Saladin)

When are you gonna post this, anyway?
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2006, 01:20:24 PM »
Hey, the Ancient Warrior migrated from my site to here!  Welcome, dude.

Yakeera?  Ms. "All-the-doors-are-open-so-I'll-try-to-leave-through-the-Temple-Guard-door-in-the-Shrine"?  No Thanks.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2006, 01:45:56 PM »
Yeah, would Yakeera really be a good choice for a legends all star? I didn't like her @ all, every room she entered had the simpliest tasks. I mean, what would it have been like if she had a harder layout? Would she escape in the 2nd fastest time ever?

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2006, 02:31:50 PM »
Randy>Tarrah

Tarrah, I love her, but she went the wrong way at once & doesn't know how to use a rope...

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2006, 03:11:32 PM »
Quote from: ""Renegade Pancake""
Yakeera?  Ms. "All-the-doors-are-open-so-I'll-try-to-leave-through-the-Temple-Guard-door-in-the-Shrine"?  No Thanks.

It's like you said on your site? she had a good concept of what to do in each room.  I actually loved the episode and I was surprised how fast she went thru the Temple when I first saw it.  I wasn't sure who else to pick for a Red Jaguards girl? certainly not Lisa from the Keys to the Alhambra? and none of the other Red Jaguars runs were that impressive.

Quote from: ""Olmec""
Randy>Tarrah

Tarrah, I love her, but she went the wrong way at once & doesn't know how to use a rope...

I picked Tarrah because she did the whole thing solo, even if she wasn't too fast and made a few mistakes.  Randy was the second runner in the Metal Beard episode, she only had to complete 3 room objectives (well, 4 if you count the Pharaoh's Secret Passage like I do.) Tarrah completed 7 before getting into the Observatory.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2006, 03:29:13 PM »
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
Quote from: ""Renegade Pancake""

It's like you said on your site? she had a good concept of what to do in each room.  I actually loved the episode and I was surprised how fast she went thru the Temple when I first saw it.  I wasn't sure who else to pick for a Red Jaguards girl? certainly not Lisa from the Keys to the Alhambra? and none of the other Red Jaguars runs were that impressive.

Quote from: ""Olmec""
Randy>Tarrah

I picked Tarrah because she did the whole thing solo, even if she wasn't too fast and made a few mistakes.  Randy was the second runner in the Metal Beard episode, she only had to complete 3 room objectives (well, 4 if you count the Pharaoh's Secret Passage like I do.) Tarrah completed 7 before getting into the Observatory.

well you could have picked kristen from the jewel encrusted egg of kathrine the great

And randy is better than terra, Randy won the third and final temple game in here episode keeping her team alive. and she climbed up the pharohs secret passage easily without any hesitation.

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2006, 03:41:09 PM »
Seriously.  Kristen from the Jewel-Encrusted Egg episode was great.

LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2006, 03:49:19 PM »
oh and I deffinatly have to say every one says missy was the best blue barracuda girl.  i have to disagree jennifer from the belly button of buddah was much faster and much smarter she only made two mistakes and thats understandable.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2006, 04:05:24 PM »
Okay, I'm editing it now. (C'mon, I've seen most of the episodes only once or twice.  Plus I haven't seen about 25 or so.)

LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2006, 04:09:27 PM »
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
Okay, I'm editing it now. (C'mon, I've seen most of the episodes only once or twice.  Plus I haven't seen about 25 or so.)

hey dont change your opinion just because we think different.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2006, 04:17:43 PM »
All right, my bad.  I'll? uh? re-edit it.

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2006, 08:50:58 PM »
Quote from: ""outer space""
oh and I deffinatly have to say every one says missy was the best blue barracuda girl.  i have to disagree jennifer from the belly button of buddah was much faster and much smarter she only made two mistakes and thats understandable.

Jennifer!?!? HELL NO!

She was one room away from the Observatory and she tried climbing down the Treasure Chest. :shock:

Missy > ALL!

... Not to mention the Season 1 temple was a cake walk compared to season 2.

PS, I'd go with Randy over Tarrah and Kristin for a Red Jaguars girl as well. Kristin is probably the ONLY Red Jaguar that i ever wanted to see succeed in the temple. That dive into the pit was awesome.

Offline kamehemeha

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
LOTHT All-Stars
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2006, 03:02:34 AM »
Quote from: ""The Purple Parrot""
Quote from: ""outer space""
Jennifer!?!? HELL NO!

She was one room away from the Observatory and she tried climbing down the Treasure Chest. :shock:

Missy > ALL!

... Not to mention the Season 1 temple was a cake walk compared to season 2.

PS, I'd go with Randy over Tarrah and Kristin for a Red Jaguars girl as well. Kristin is probably the ONLY Red Jaguar that i ever wanted to see succeed in the temple. That dive into the pit was awesome.

Purple Parrot, you're a very bad man!  Very bad!   Stop insulting contestants

Btw. the reason why my screen name is Kamehameha is because I was on that episode (Robbie, Silver Snakes) but I still like a lot of other episodes better.