Author Topic: Finish the Sentence/ Fill in the Blank  (Read 16632 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Finish the Sentence/ Fill in the Blank
« Reply #165 on: April 05, 2012, 12:31:25 PM »
The best Silver Snake temple run in Season 3 is definitely the Secret Map of the Bandit Queen. After Miriam got taken out of the temple, it looked like the Siler Snakes had no chance of winning. But Zac came in, blazed to where Miriam came out, and grabbed the Map and made another quick exit. Too bad contestants like him were rare.

The worst Blue Barracuda run overall on the show is...

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 05, 2012, 09:55:43 PM »
The worst Blue Barracuda run overall on the show is The Stone Head of the Evil King was pretty disappointing. That's the worst I can think of, since the Barracudas really didn't have that bad of a run.

The worst Orange Iguanas run overall was....

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 06, 2012, 02:22:54 PM »
The worst Orange Iguana run overall was definitely "The Cracked Crown of the Spanish King". It was so boring and forgettable, and those pair of Orange Iguanas sucked. And the secondrunner was sooooooooo slow and even took a wrong turn at the end of the run,  :roll:

The worst Green Monkey run overall was...

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 06, 2012, 06:48:51 PM »
The worst Green Monkey run overall was The Marble Armrest of Xerxes. This team just should not have gone to the temple. I don't even wanna waste anymore time talking about them. :roll:

The worst Red Jaguar run overall was....

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 07, 2012, 12:51:27 AM »
The worst Red Jaguar run overall was definitely "Blackbeard's Treasure  Map". Looking back at this run now, I think Sabrina just gave up half way through the run. I also don't think she pushed the Harmonic Convergence button hard enough in the Wheel Room. Plus, she got loss in the HEART ROOM!  :roll: "The Keys to the Alhambra" comes close, but at  least Steve was respectable.

The worst Silver Snake run that was not "Cricket Cage" was...

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 07, 2012, 02:41:00 PM »
The worst Silver Snake run that was not "Cricket Cage" was... John Henry's Lost Hammer by far. Kim didn't even know how to PRESS A BUTTON. And when she finally gets to the Heart Room, she STILL has the same problem. I pity Billy so much. It would have been an amazing victory had he been paired up with someone else. :roll:

The worst Purple Parrots run overall was....
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 02:42:01 PM by Purple Parrots Fan »

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 07, 2012, 04:46:07 PM »
The worst Purple Parrots run overall was definitely "The Sacred Ring of Sultan Suleiman". Not only was the outcome disappointing, but both players sucked and contributed to it. Brian only went to the first door that opened in the Crypt instead of pulling the other books, and he didn't signal his half-pendant at all. Gracelyn was both slow and stupid also, so its not like this team would've reached the Dark Forest either way.

The worst solo victory on the show was...

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 07, 2012, 10:35:45 PM »
The worst solo victory on the show was either The Silver Horseshoe of Butch Cassidy or the Moccasins of Gernimo. Both layouts were way too easy and had no redeeming qualities.

The best solo victory on the show was....

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 08, 2012, 01:25:52 PM »
The best solo victory on the show was "The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor". Its such a great and memorable run that you can never get tired of watching. Missy did a great job in the temple despite  what others may think. Sure, she wasn't Gator or Jessica, but she accomplished the first ever center of the temple victory. Plus, the ending is so memorable.

The best Blue Barracuda team victory was...

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 08, 2012, 02:24:32 PM »
The best Blue Barracuda team victory was definitely "John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine." Damian and Jennifer were strong team all day and their run was extremely exciting. And it had a very memorable finish too. I often think this run gets too little credit sometimes.

The best Orange Iguanas solo victory is....

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 09, 2012, 04:55:39 PM »
The best Orange Iguanas solo victory is easily "The Lucky Medallion of Atocha". Ty was one of the best male contestants on the show, and he was both smart and fast. He didn't take the direct path at all and the ending was very exciting also. I know people like to give him a hard time about dropping the pendant at the beginning, but other than that mistake he was excellent. I like "Sir Gawain" also, but Nick GAS kind of killed it for me by playing it all the time. Also, Tiffani moved a little too slow and her exit strategy wasn't the best either.

The best Silver Snake victory from season one was...

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 10, 2012, 02:03:21 AM »
The best Silver Snake victory from season one was definitely "Galileo's Cannonball." Jennifer and Jammin' Jon were such a strong team all day, and their one second victory was very exciting. What a great way to start off the show.

The best Green Monkey victory on the show was....

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 10, 2012, 09:42:11 AM »
The best Green Monkey victory on the show was oh God, there are so many of them. But I will go with "The Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain". Both contestants in that layout kicked major ass and fared really well against a tough layout. Too bad we never really had two exceptionally fast players in the temple. Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress and Apanuugpak come very close though. There are too many good Green Monkeys wins.

The best Purple Parrot win was...

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 10, 2012, 06:51:19 PM »
The best Purple Parrot win was this is a hard one, because they were all great. But I'll go with "The Milk Bucket of Freydis," since it was such an exciting and close finish. Not to mention Tarrah's jump in the Pit was pretty awesome too.

The best Red Jaguar win was....

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 10, 2012, 07:17:13 PM »
The best Red Jaguar win was definitely "The Jeweled-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great". Kristen and Kris made a great team, and both players moved fast in the temple. Not only was the win exciting, the end of the run where Kirk jumps into the Pit was also great. A great win to close out a great show.  :mrred: I also like "The Helmet of Genghis Khan" too for the exciting ending, but it has nothing on "Catherine the Great".  :mrred:

The best Orange Iguana win was...