Author Topic: Individual Ranking System  (Read 13481 times)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Individual Ranking System
« Reply #375 on: April 04, 2014, 02:40:43 AM »
Alright, here's a chart of who has ranked what production day:

Production DayMember
BLACKBEARD:THK, RJF*
JOHN HENRY:THK, TRJ,
PP319*, PPF*,
RJF*
SULTAN SALADIN:THK, TRJ*,
PPF*
LOST LOGBOOKS:THK, PPF
PONCE DE LEON:THK, PPF,
PP319*
GOLDEN CHAINS:THK, PPF*
SIR EDMUND HILARY:THK, PPF*
COBRA STAFF:THK, PP319*,
RJF*
LAWRENCE OF ARABIA:THK, PPF
SILVER HORSESHOE:PPF
WALKING STICK:PPF, PP319*
MUSH POT HAT:TRJ
LUCKY MEDALLION:PPF, RJF*
MISSING EYE:PP319*,
Not ranked fully yet
SACRED RING:PPF, PP319*
SHRIVELED HAND:TRJ
SILK SASH:TRJ, PP319*
GOLDEN PEPPERONI:TRJ, PP319*
LEVITATING DOG LEASH:TRJ
BIFOCAL MONOCLE:TRJ, PPF*
LION-HEADED BRACELET:TRJ*, PPF*,
Not ranked fully yet
SNOW CONE:TRJ, PP319*,
RJF*
SMASHED PRINTING PLATE:TRJ
DISCARDED SEAL:TRJ, RJF*
IVORY HUNTING HORN:TRJ, RJF*
RED SASH:TRJ, PP319*
METAL BEARD:PPF, PP319*
GWALIOR:PPF
SFORZA:PPF, RJF*

* = Member ranked only certain episodes/players

Since this is now a table (just like the other list), I figure I might list who has ranked what. And I also gave credits (hence the stars) to those who have ranked at least one episode from whatever production day. By the looks of this list, TRJ has covered most of Season 2, and the whole first half of Season 3. And I've covered some of Season 1, a little bit of Season 2, and last portion of Season 3. Out of that list, only Tall Turban and Chandragupta's filming days haven't been ranked fully. This is how the chart looks so far, and I'll update as more rankings come. Thoughts?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 02:45:16 AM by Purple Parrots Fan »

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 04, 2014, 06:20:08 PM »
Good idea for a list. It is a good way for other people to rank teams that have little to no rankings on them. We really should link your post above and the other post with all the episodes and their teams to the main post like we did in the "Episode Ranking System" topic. ;) To make it easier to navigate back to those pages for references. I really need to post my rankings for Missing Eye and Enormous Iron Nose Ring too. Those ones are definitely done. Also, I don't mind if you take the Jeweled Scabbard production day either. It will be definitely a treat for you to rank. :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrsilver:  :mrred:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 04, 2014, 07:00:36 PM »
Alright, both lists have been added to the OP. In the same style as the separate rankings in the episode ranking thread. Check it out. ;)

And yeah, I've been promising to rank Sforza's filming day for months now. It's about damn time that I post them. :lol: I can't wait until you post your rankings for Missing Eye and Enormous Iron Nose Ring too. Both those teams should rank pretty high. :mrsilver: :mrsilver:

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #378 on: April 04, 2014, 07:46:03 PM »
I'm probably gonna do The Ivory Hunting Horn day. And I'm dreading a certain episode (I already know that Karisa didn't do squat in the Steps Of Knowledge and Tiebreaker, so her score is gonna be super low)

Also PPF, update the list using the normal scores, not my personal scores. Use the same type of system for all scores.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 08:01:45 PM by Red Jaguars Fan »
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 04, 2014, 08:15:40 PM »
THE ENORMOUS FEATHER OF THE ME LINH

David
Moat: 7
Steps Of Knowledge: 7.5
Individual: 8
Team: N/A (He was in the bag. Karisa did all the work, so you can put all blame on her for losing the last game)
Tiebreaker: +1
Pre-Temple (Normal Scoring): 7.67
Pre-Temple (My Scoring): 7.95
Temple: 8.5
Overall (Normal Scoring): 8
Overall (My Scoring): 8.23

Karisa
Moat: 6
Steps Of Knowledge: N/A (Can I give her a 0, please?)
Individual: 6.5
Team: 4
Pre-Temple (Normal Scoring): 5.5
Pre-Temple (My Scoring): 5.36
Temple: 2
Overall (Normal Scoring): 4.63 (This is way too kind. Let's see how different my weighted score is)
Overall (My Scoring): 3.81 (I still think this is way too kind)

Joey
Moat: 7.5
Steps Of Knowledge: 8.5
Individual: 7
Team: 7
Overall (Normal Scoring): 7.5
Overall (My Scoring): 7.32

Molly
Moat: 9
Steps Of Knowledge: 7
Individual: 5
Team: N/A (She was in the bag)
Overall (Normal Scoring): 7
Overall (My Scoring): 6.27

I'll update with the scores from my own system later.

Comments: Well, well, well. It looks like a certain girl by the name of Karisa ruined this entire episode. I mean, look at the scores of everyone else. It is embarrassing for a Season 3 contestant to be this low. It's like "Oh, let's put the best guy for this episode with the worst girl of this episode.". How in the heck did she pass the tryouts???
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 08:43:37 PM by Red Jaguars Fan »
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 04, 2014, 09:26:01 PM »
Enormous Feather was a terrible episode. You're totally right that Karisa never should've made it on the show, much less make it to the temple. David carried the team throughout the episode. And the temple run just infuriates me. This would've been an amazing win if Karisa weren't such a slowpoke. I've said it once, and I'll say it again: I was rooting for the Parrots in the temple games. :(

Good luck with the rest of the filming day. Thankfully for you, the rest of the episodes that day are great. ;)

EDIT: Fixed the list using your normal scores. And above list I made has been updated as well.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 09:35:28 PM by Purple Parrots Fan »

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 04, 2014, 09:44:22 PM »
The Roland production day is indeed great. We get a fun episode where Kirk and Olmec can't contain themselves, a strong bottom of the central shaft run, and one of the "best teams we have ever seen".  :mrgreen: But then Enormous Feather ruins the whole thing. :roll: How Karisa even got to the temple was a mystery. It was because her team barely scraped by to do it. It was just a below average episode all day too. I did like the "Really really fast" line in the Steps. :lol: The temple games sucked though. Karisa was dangling from the ceiling during the upside-down temple game for like 15 seconds. :roll: She sucked in the team game also. In the end, the Orange Iguanas went to the temple with 1 Pendant after winning the tiebreaker. David did great in the temple, but Karisa was horrible as hell. She moved freakin slow and got lost in the Quicksand Bog of all places. Kirk and David had enough of her shit too and you can tell both were pissed. She looked smug a hell at the end of her run too. :roll: What a pathetic performance and this is one of the most infuriating losses ever. The only worst chokejob was Kim from Charles Lindbergh. :roll: Here are my rankings for the Enormous Feather episode:

David: 7.6
Karisa: 5.3
Molly: 7.0
Joey: 7.75

Good rankings too. ;) Good idea on doing Enormous Feather first too, as that episode was clearly the weakest link that day. The Purple Parrots should've gone to the temple in that episode. Next up is Pirate Captain too, which shares the exact same temple sequence as Enormous Feather I believe. But a complete opposite episode from this disaster.  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 09:47:37 PM by The Red Jaguars »

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 04, 2014, 09:45:23 PM »
I'm gonna post my episode rankings of Sforza right now. Let me pull them up. Want to see them? ;)

And TRJ, when you comment on my rankings, can you please not go overboard with the :P smiley? It kind of makes me feel like you're mocking my rankings, and I don't know I find it a little annoying. Not to be rude or anything, just a heads up.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 09:47:31 PM by Purple Parrots Fan »

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 04, 2014, 09:51:08 PM »
Okay, I will be careful not to use that smiley. ;) I can definitely assure you that I am not ever trying to mock your rankings at all. I just like to go overboard with smileys in my comments. Please don't ever take it as a way of mocking you either. ;)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 04, 2014, 10:43:42 PM »
And at long last, here are my rankings of the Sforza/Catherine the Great filming day. :mrgreen:

THE JEWELED SCABBARD OF SFORZA

Lacey:
Steps of Knowledge: 10
Individual Game: 5
Team Game: 6
Temple Run: 7
Overall: 7.1

Asher:
Moat: 5
Steps of Knowledge: 6
Individual Game: 7
Team Game: 5
Temple Run: 7
Overall: 6.25

Rebecca:
Steps of Knowledge: 9
Individual Game: 8
Overall: 7.25

RC:
Steps of Knowledge: 7
Individual Game: 6
Overall: 6

NOTES:

This was a great episode from beginning to end. In the moat, Asher kind of struggled to get across. I'd say it took him at least a good three tries to get across. So thus, the Green Monkeys came in last for the moat. But they definitely redeemed themselves on the Steps of Knowledge thanks to Lacey. She got all three questions right before Olmec even revealed the choices. Rebecca of the Blue Barracudas was equally as smart as well. Also, the Steps of Knowledge music sounded slower than usual. Mostly due to the clock sound effect not playing. This also happened in Chandragupta. The temple games were a close competition between the Blue Barracudas and the Green Monkeys. Lacey sort of struggled in her game, while Rebecca excelled. On the flip side, Asher did great in his game while RC was just average. I was definitely lenient to both teams in the team game. Seriously, how is anyone expected to catch a fast moving cannonball? Couldn't they have just used rocks like they usually do for that type of game? This is why I always hated that type of game. It always seemed like it gave the teams too much trouble. Needless to say, the game ended in a scoreless tie, and out came the tiebreaker. And yes I gave both Lacey and Asher credit for getting the question right. They totally gave a sketchy answer, but nonetheless, they earned themselves a trip to the temple! And the temple run was great. The layout was a little on the easy side, but both Lacey and Asher were did a solid job, and totally deserved to win. And you gotta love it when Lacey chops her feet in excitement once Asher crosses the gates. :lol: Also, those Blue Barracudas look so much alike. They have to be boy/girl twins. :shock: Same hair, same eyes, same facial expressions, etc. Especially with similar sounding names like Rebecca and RC. Overall, great episode, and great enthusiasm by both players all around.

THE GOOD-LUCK WATCH OF EMPRESS EUGENIE

Janeen:
Moat: 4
Team Game: 7
Temple Run: 5

Jay:
Team Game: 10
Temple Run: 8
Overall: 8.4

Courtney:
Moat: 5
Individual Game: 4
Overall: 5

Nate:
Steps of Knowledge: 8
Overall: 6.75

NOTES:

Wow, talk about your lop sided scores. Jay is clearly the star of the show here. The rest of the players were average to just plain bad. With a whopping 8.4 average, he's clearly one of the highest players ever ranked. As for the episode itself, I found it to be very exciting. Just like in Sforza, the Green Monkeys also finished last in the moat in this episode too. Janeen especially sucked at the moat. I swear, it was like all the other three teams were already across except for her. This moat is so poorly edited we don't even see Jay cross. From what little I did see, he seemed pretty fast getting across. I guess this moat gave the teams here problems? Also, just look at the nasty fall the Orange Iguana girl took during the moat. I sincerely hope she wasn't hurt. :shock: Both male players answered on the questions on the Steps of Knowledge, so not much to note there. The temple games were a tad one sided, but it was still an exciting round. Courtney SUCKED at the bucking horse game. She simply could not hang on to that horse if her life depended on it. Janeen did a good job hanging on though, and she rarely fell off too. Jay did great in the rotating Olmec wheel game, while Nate was just average. Jay was a BEAST in the team game. He caught every single ball thrown to him, and didn't miss once. That's amazing. It was the same game used in Sforza, only the players here didn't seem to struggle as much, AND they used cannonballs again. Maybe it was because the kids were older here, and thus had no trouble catching the balls? Nonetheless, the Green Monkeys shut out the Purple Parrots, and earned their way to the temple! The temple run was exciting too, though Janeen was way too hesitant. I know giving her a 5 seems to generous, but she seemed to know what to do for the most part. She just moved much, much too slowly. Even Jay was shouting at her to move faster. Jay was fantastic though. He blazed through every room like three minutes was not enough time to screw around. This team definitely would've won if it weren't for Janeen, or that slight production error in the Jester's Court. Still a good episode nonetheless.

THE RUBY EARRING OF BENZIBAB

Annie:
Steps of Knowledge: 10
Team Game: 8
Overall: 7.8

Kevin:
Team Game: 8
Temple Run: 9
Overall: 7.6

Paula:
Team Game: 3

Jason:

NOTES:

While I didn't find this episode to be as exciting as the previous two, it was still a solid episode. The players here did an okay job crossing the moat, though I loved the back flip Annie did while getting across. I think that was her? Annie was also exceptionally smart during the Steps of Knowledge. Just like Lacey, she answered all of Olmec's answers before the choices were revealed. The Green Monkeys were also pretty smart during the Steps too. Not much to note about the temple games, except Paula sucked in the team game. That girl just could not knock down a soldier. She had a whole 60 seconds to do so, and she just.... couldn't do it. Naturally, the Silver Snakes were much more dominant, and beat the Green Monkeys 2-0.5 in the temple games! I also loved how Kevin slaps Kirk's said, and he says in such a dead pan voice "Ouch, that hurt." Seriously, it was hilarious. :lol: And the temple run was great too, even though I find this run a tad overrated. Annie did great in the temple for what little time she was in there, but Kevin was the star of the show here. To me, I could not give him less than a 9. He BLAZED through the whole temple, even to the point where the camera crew could barely keep up with him. He escaped from the temple with a whopping 1:02 left on the clock, making this the quickest team victory ever. You can't really beat that. While I'm not a particular fan of this temple run, Annie and Kevin definitely earned it.

THE JEWEL-ENCRUSTED EGG OF CATHERINE THE GREAT

Kris:

Kristin:
Temple Run: 9

Rachel:

Bryan:
Moat: 8
Overall: 7.75

NOTES:

And, we save the best for last! :mrred: This was an excellent episode in every aspect. The moat was a little long though, where just like in Good Luck Watch, it seemed like the players here had a harder time than usual. But both the Red Jaguars and the Orange Iguanas didn't seem to have a problem crossing. The Orange Iguanas were very smart during the Steps of Knowledge. They swept through the first three questions, with the Red Jaguars closely following behind them, equally as smart. The temple games featured to me, one of the best sequences I have ever seen on the show. Both Kristin and Rachel did an okay job with their game. Though they seemed to struggle getting all the right matches from underneath their peepholes. But, they gave it forth the great effort and tied their game. Kris did great in his temple game, involving the hamster wheel. He finished the game before time was even up! And both teams did a solid job in the team game as well. Though Rachel did struggle knocking down some of her soldiers. With a rare 2-1.5 pendant score, the Red Jaguars go to the temple! And the temple run was amazing. Just like with Benzibab, Kris did an excellent job in what little time he was in the temple in, and Kristin was the star of the show. To me, giving her less than a 9 would be a serious crime. The artifact was picked up with 46 left on the clock, and Kristin escaped with 24 seconds to spare! Excellent job, and excellent temple run all around. And I loved the camerawork throughout the episode too. Especially the camera entering the temple, and Kirk's head first dive into the Pit. What a great way to close out this show.

Overall, this was an excellent production day. I would even go as far as saying this was THE best filming day on the entire show. The Applewood Amulet/Lucky Pillow day comes in at a close second. You couldn't ask for a better way to wrap up the show. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrsilver: :mrred:

Catherine the Great >>>> Sforza >>>>>>> Benzibab >>>>>>>> Good Luck Watch

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 04, 2014, 11:31:31 PM »
Good choice on ranking this production day. It is truly the best production day on the show.  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrsilver:  :mrred:

Sforza was a good episode, but this is the weakest episode this day for me. This also looks like the weakest set of players this day also according to your rankings. One of the shining moments of this episode was Lacey's dominance in the Steps of Knowledge. It shows that she was very attentive. The Green Monkeys were kind of weak during the temple games too. I think your rankings perfectly describe how they kind of scraped by. The team game was really pathetic, but I don't blame the contestants at all for this. The kickballs were tiny and hard to catch over the big boulders. In the end, we come down to our final tiebreaker ever. To be honest, this tiebreaker sort of bothers me. Mostly because the producers were very lenient in Lacey's answer. If this was on any other production day, she might've not gotten away with it. Oh well, the Blue Barracudas needed to lose a tiebreaker anyways. :lol: As for the temple run, it was a good effort and the Green Monkeys were a good team. The layout was definitely a gift to them though. But at the same time, the central shaft was not easy to complete either. I did like the unusual temple guard layout where both guards were in both entrance rooms. A pretty good win, although I can't say that it is exactly one of my favorite wins.

Good-Luck Watch was a great episode even if the team really should've won. The Green Monkeys looked bad at the moat in this episode. Well, mostly Janeen looked bad. She struggled to get across. Jay really had to pick up the pace across the moat to get his team to the next round. Jay was definitely the star of this episode. The temple games were very one-sided also. The Green Monkeys dominated the temple games. I remember Courtney looking bad in the "bucking horse" game. She fell off every 5 seconds after getting on her horse. -_- And then we had the team game just like in Sforza except that the players actually score. :lol: The Purple Parrots were no match-up for Jay and Janeen in this episode though. The temple run was very exciting and comical. :lol: Janeen was waaaaaaaaaaay too slow and hesitant to be first. It was almost like she was afraid to complete all her objectives. Jay was getting tired of her and I was almost yelling at Janeen through my screen. Luckily, Jay really saved this run from being a disaster. He did a great job retracing Janeen's steps. The production error in the Jester's Court was unfortunate though. It cost him 15-20 seconds almost, even though it was not his fault. I have seen people actually blame him for this production error. I think it was our very own outer space? If Janeen got her crap together sooner, this would've been a win. You gotta love the temple guard encounters in this run though. I wouldn't have mind if you gave Jay a 9 either. He totally deserves it.  :mrred:

Ruby Earring was another easy win from this day, and I actually like it more than Sforza. Mostly because Kevin and Annie felt like a more deserving team than Lacey and Asher. Plus, they pretty much dominated this episode. Also, Kirk was very hyper in this episode too. :lol: I always liked the legend for this episode and it is one of the few I can remember by heart. The Steps of Knowledge was close, but the Silver Snakes almost blew a couple of questions. I remember Annie almost getting one of her answers wrong, but she corrected herself at the last second. The temple games were kind of average, but they were still close. I remember the male temple game with the spinning pendant was close. And Kirk says he wanted to put the players out of their misery. :lol: The Green Monkeys sucked in the team game though. The Green Monkeys girl was shooting balls all over the place, and the Green Monkeys boy was taking forever to launch the ball. Kevin and Annie were clearly the better team and they deserved to go to the temple more.  :mrsilver: The temple run was pretty good too. Annie had to be the contestant removed from the temple the fastest. Kevin got an unlucky break after Annie was removed because there was like a 5-7 seconds delay before Kirk sent him to the temple. He demolished the bottom floor of the temple and brought the Ruby Earring out with over a minute to spare! This victory was no fluke and any team victory with over a minute left is impressive in my book. Kevin and Annie were a fast team, and they handled their layout quite well. Look at teams like Xerxes and Snow Cone where they could not even pass the bottom floor. -_- The ending was a classic too where Kirk high fives Kevin and says "You got it brotha!".  :mrsilver:

Finally, we end it with the last episode ever. And just like Belshazzar, the Red Jaguars in Catherine the Great are the team to end this show. In this case though, Kris and Kristin end it in memorable fashion.  :mrred: The moat was kind of long in this episode, but it didn't hurt the Red Jaguars or Orange Iguanas score fortunately. The temple games were close in this episode, and we get the rare 2-1.5 score. I also found the temple game sequence to be fun and fitting also. The temple run was the highlight of this episode though. Just like Annie, Kris was removed within a very short amount of time in the temple. He actually made it back to the platform too even though he didn't need to. Kristin was the star of this run though and I think a 9 score is perfect for her. Her dive into the Pit was sweet and she handled her layout quite well. Plus, she grabbed the Jewel-Encrusted Egg with plenty of time and brought it out with a lot of time on the clock. This was a great episode and one of my all time favorite episodes on the show. It may have taken until the very last episode of the show to get a good temple win, but it was worth the wait.  :mrred: Too bad this was the last episode ever, but at least the players and production crew ended it with a blast. We could not ask for a better way to end this amazing show.  :mrred:

Overall, I enjoyed your rankings just as I am sure you enjoyed ranking this production day. It is interesting to see Jay rank the highest and his team was the only one that day that didn't win. This is my preferences for this day:

Catherine the Great >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Good-Luck Watch > Ruby Earring >>>>>>>>>> Sforza

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 04, 2014, 11:42:34 PM »
Great rankings PPF. I agree that short layouts should not detract the scores of these players. And Kevin definitely deserved a high score for the Temple (I'd give him an 8 personally). And of course? The last day is my fave episode ever for a reason.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 05, 2014, 12:10:24 AM »
Just as I thought. Casey and Heather had higher scores than Karisa. How is that even possible?

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 05, 2014, 12:50:29 AM »
Thanks guys. And yeah, the Sforza kids did kind of scrape by each round. But I really like this episode, especially the enthusiasm from Lacey. Even though it did come across attention seeking at times. Though she's not as bad as some contestants. Kate I'm looking at you. And no way were the Purple Parrots gonna beat Jay and Janeen in this episode. Courtney was especially weak, and she really brought her team down. I don't remember outer space chastising Jay for the whole production error thing. Maybe I blocked it out though. And the Silver Snakes in Benzibab were MUCH stronger than the Green Monkeys were. Maybe my team game score for Jason were a little too generous. Though he was a beast compared to Paula, who had absolutely abysmal aim. Enough said about Catherine the Great. Kris and Kristin owned everything. :mrred:

And @ RJF: Not good when the Snow Cone kids rank better than Karisa. :shock: That's all kinds of sad there.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 05, 2014, 01:16:25 AM »
I don't know, the Snow Cone kids were a special kind of bad. Maybe they did better than Karisa in the earlier rounds, but they definitely sucked more in the temple. These two didn't even make it past the Dark Forest. At least Karisa completed a couple of tough objectives like the Shrine and Ancient Warriors. Casey spent two minutes alone just to get to the Dark Forest. :roll: I say the Snow Cone kids sucked more in the temple, but Karisa sucked more overall. She was not impressive at all in the earlier rounds of her episode for sure. David pretty much did all the work for her. I hate both these episodes with a passion, but I find Snow Cone is a little suckier than Enormous Feather.  :evil:

In fact, RJF's ranking for Karisa is lower than my rankings for John and Tia for Golden Cricket Cage. I wonder how bad those two would rank under his method for Cricket Cage? Those would be some interesting numbers.  :o