Author Topic: Individual Ranking System  (Read 13391 times)

Offline PurpleParrot4Life

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
Re: Individual Ranking System
« Reply #465 on: May 09, 2014, 11:40:41 PM »
I don't seem to follow why your score for Tiffani's temple run was an 8, when all you did was praise her performance: "The temple run was solid, and Tiffani did a great job in the temple. She may not have been the fastest, but it didn't matter. She knew what to do in every room. And bonus points to her being one of the very few players to get back on the platform... Overall, this was a great temple run and a well deserved win."

And the lighting in the Ledges was more than likely due to there being a guard stationed there, as was the case in Dried Apple Half of William Tell.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: May 10, 2014, 12:28:09 AM »
Umm.... an "8" is an excellent score to give to someone when they did great in the temple. It's true I could've given her a "9" or a "10," but I felt like that was a little too high. I liked Tiffani and her performance, and I thought she was a great player. An "8" is a perfect and fitting score to give her.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: May 10, 2014, 01:08:36 AM »
Anywho, anymore comments? Whether you agree or disagree. ;)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: May 10, 2014, 01:17:08 AM »
Here is my Sir Gawain rankings for reference. ;)  :mrorange:

THE MUCH-HERALDED HELMET OF SIR GAWAIN

Tiffani
Moat: 7.5
Steps of Knowledge: 8
Individual Game: 6
Team Game: 6
Temple Run: 7.5
Overall: 7.0

Jahmel
Individual Game: 7
Temple Run: N/A
Overall: 7.13

Donna
Steps of Knowledge: 7
Team Game: 5
Overall: 6.63

Josh
Steps of Knowledge: 9
Overall: 7.13

NOTES:
Ah, the episode I have seen so many times. :roll:

To be honest, the Orange Iguanas did not look too impressive in the temple games. In the human maze game, it looked like Tiffani was taking her time to get through the holes. The Purple Parrot girl was not much faster, but she at least was trying a little harder. The second temple game with the boulder was so badly coordinated. I mean the "mace" was not even working half of the time. I guess that was the first time this temple game was used? And finally, the Purple Parrots missed a lot of their cups in the team game. But Tiffani once again messed up the team game because she was taking her time putting the cups into the bucket. Overall though, Orange managed to beat Purple.

And now for the temple run. Tiffani was pretty slow in the temple and she got lucky with her temple guard placement. But she also did many things right in the temple including making it back to the platform and taking the Dark Forest shortcut. And not only that, she dragged that huge ass Helmet out of the temple and still managed to win. Taking all of this into account, she did a solid job in the temple and I gave her a relatively good score.

If you had Nick GaS back in the day, you should know Sir Gawain by heart. And the swinging steps moat was my favorite moat on the show. I like how creative it was and the teamwork aspect of it. And it was still quick too despite it being easy. Although this moat had kind of bad editing. The legend was also one of my favorite on the show too, and the Helmet looked really cool. And it was very big too. :shock: The Steps of Knowledge had some interesting questions and it was pretty good too, minus Tiffani's wrong answer.

The temple games were great and I like how most of them pertained to the legend. In the first temple game, the girls were kind of slow. Tiffani was the slower of the two and Donna kind of had an easy time getting her stained glass window. At least these girls knew how to jump, unlike another episode that day *cough Bifocal Monocle cough* . Jahmel's temple game had the awkward swinging mace, which was all over the place. He was definitely the dominant player that game. And you can tell that the producers were having a hard time coordinating it. Neither team was overly impressive in the team game, but the Orange Iguanas won it in a tight race. Now it is time to "Exit, Stage Left" to the temple run.  :mrorange:

And time for the temple run. I think it is perfectly fitting for Tiffani to get an 8 in the temple. Just because someone praises a contestant doesn't mean they need to get a 10. Tiffani was a great contestant and I am glad she received a high score. Hell, I gave her a 7.5 in the temple. Even if I have seen this run many many many times, it never gets old. Tiffani was a smart contestant including being one of the very few contestants to make it back to the platform and using a shortcut. She did move a little slow, but I can overlook it for the stuff she did earlier. ;) Also, that Helmet was so huge and she really struggled to get it out. Notice how she takes it to the Crypt from the Ledges? At the end of the temple run, you can see her out of breath and she even rips her helmet off. You would think that Kirk or Jahmel would take that huge ass Helmet from her, but they leave her hanging with it. :lol: Tiffani's solo win was great though and it is among my favorite wins from Season 3.  :mrorange:

Overall, I think your scores are great. ;) They are pretty much close to mine. We both agree that Jahmel was better than Tiffani. Also, our score for Donna were almost close too. I love Sir Gawain's episode and I can never hate it. Even if I have seen it a million times too. Every round was a classic and Tiffani was a solid player. ;)  :mrorange:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: May 10, 2014, 01:37:28 AM »
I actually never got Nick Gas back in the day. I only had access to it either through episode downloads, or staying at a family friend's house. Not that it mattered, Sir Gawain was on YouTube back in the day anyways. And what a great episode to watch over and over again. :mrorange: I also remember Kirk and Jahmel NOT taking that huge helmet out of Tiffani's hands. While poor Tiffani here is about to fall apart from being so exhausted post run. :lol: But yeah, Sir Gawain is a great episode. I could never get tired of it either, even though I've seen it a million times. ;)

And thanks, glad you like my rankings. ;) Our rankings are both similar too. What I can't believe is that you remembered what page your rankings of them were on. Since you always seem to forget you even ranked Sir Gawain. :lol: And I forgot to mention "Exit.... Stage left!" again. I did that in the episode review too. :lol: But, most of us know this episode like the back of our hands, so it doesn't really need mentioning anyways. ;) :mrorange:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 01:38:38 AM by booyouwhore »

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: May 10, 2014, 01:50:44 AM »
I actually had to use the search function to find it. I am too lazy to go page by page. Although I usually remember when I post these rankings.  :mrorange:

I still remember how Sir Gawain (and Poseidon) were like on every other three days on Nick GaS. :lol: It really did make me hate this episode a little bit. But I love this episode to death either way. The legend was cool and the stain glass part and the temple game that went with it was cool. Speaking of Tiffani, I just read her fake interview where I found a copy of it online. I can't believe I thought that it was real. :lol: The writing was so bad and you can tell someone watched Sir Gawain's episode and pretended to be Tiffani. They basically typed what happened on screen word for word.  :roll:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: May 10, 2014, 02:06:46 AM »
Oh yeah, that "Tiffani Milford" interview was so fake. You could tell someone just watched the episode on YouTube, typed what happened on screen word for word, and then sent it to Jon from the Shrine of the Silver Monkey site. Plus, this person basically gave a life story/biography in her "interview," and obviously knows nothing about post production. Where "music was blaring from the set" and "they were filming the steps by the time I got to the studio at 11 AM." What's worse is that even the likes of Jon fell for it too. :roll: :lol:

As for my next set of rankings, I kind of want to rank the Silk Ladder team. Either that and/or King Tut, filmed on the same day. I'm not gonna do all the S1L8 episodes in one sitting, ranking five different episodes is a bit much for me. But I figure since those are some of the most noteworthy episodes, rankings for them are in order. ;) Plus, since I've ranked all the Season 1 Blue Barracuda teams, and Oracle Bowl earlier in this thread, I might as well rank King Tut. It's only fitting, and it would be an incredibly easy job for me. :mrpurple:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: May 10, 2014, 09:47:54 PM »
Robin Hood would be an interesting episode to rank. As much as we diss their win, Jeremy and Erika were actually a good team before the temple run. They were so good that their numbers were identical to Snakeskin Boots. Obviously not as impressive as Kelly and Tony though. ;) It is still a good episode though. Although Jeremy and that piss easy temple win.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: The rest of S1L8 is good too, except for Mata Hari of cource. That is an episode that is close to being on my black list.  :oops:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: May 10, 2014, 09:55:54 PM »
Yeah, I actually happen to like the rest of the episode. Even though the Purple Parrots lose the temple games, and it had a piss easy win. King Tut is a great episode too. Even Eusinia didn't do so badly pre temple. Hell she even won her individual game, and she beat a guy. :mrpurple: Are there any episodes you want to rank? I think I remember you saying you wanted to rank Golden Jaguar after I did. It will be interesting to see how our rankings stack up, if you do choose to rank Chris and Tracy next. ;)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: May 11, 2014, 02:58:28 AM »
Oh, and I updated both charts again. My chart is now completed. And it will only need updating when someone posts some new rankings. And I updated TRJ's chart up until Xerxes. I figured I'd update the first part of Season 3, with my recent rankings of Sir Gawain, and the other episodes on Chandragupta's day that have yet to be ranked. Of course, I'll also update TRJ's chart when new rankings come by. Feel free to let me know if I typed anything in wrong. ;)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: May 18, 2014, 12:45:47 AM »
The table with the player comparisons is finally complete! All of the episodes are now part of the table. Credits to PPF/Paintbrush for helping me update the table. Now I can start working more on some of my rankings too. ;)  :mrred:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: May 18, 2014, 12:49:19 AM »
Awesome! Everything looks great. And if you're taking requests, how about at long last work on the whole Enormous Nose Ring's filming day? ;) :mrsilver:

And that's booyouwhore to you, Mr. Stone Marker. :lol:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: September 05, 2014, 11:30:58 PM »
I think it's time to bump/revive this thread after about 4 months of activity. And this time, it's Silver Horseshoe's filming day.

THE SILVER HORSESHOE OF BUTCH CASSIDY

Paula:
Moat: 5
Steps of Knowledge: 6
Temple Run: 6
Overall: 6

Matt:
Moat: 8 (It was a unique way of crossing, but it wasn't THAT impressive)
Steps of Knowledge: 10
Individual Game: 5
Team Game: 7
Tiebreaker: +1
Temple Run: N/A
Overall: 7.75

Wendy:
Moat: 7
Overall: 7

Terry:
Overall: 6.5

NOTES:

Honestly, this episode was just average in every aspect, "Comeback Kid" story arc or not. For the moat, the players had cross a series of zig zagging ropes. Basically, something you'd see in a Season 1 moat. Paula sucked crossing it. She took her sweet old time getting across, and she looked on the verge of falling into the water the entire time. When it was Matt's turn to make it across, he REALLY hauled ass to get that last place spot. He was hanging upside down and crawling across the ropes as if they were polls. The same manner you would for Lucky Pillow and Applewood Amulet's moat. For the Steps of Knowledge, Matt swept the steps for the Orange Iguanas before any of the choices were revealed. That's about the last impressive thing he does all episode. Likewise, Wendy of the Purple Parrots answered all the questions for her team, and joined the Orange Iguanas on the final step not long after. The temple games were interesting at least, for a variety of different reasons. Paula and Terry were pretty fast in the swinging obstacle temple game, a game you'd see a lot in Season 2. They both moved very swiftly collecting all the bags. This is probably the only time I saw Paula "excel" at any round. And even then, Terry still manage to beat her. On the other hand, Matt and Wendy did dreadfully in the rotating levers game. I realize this was the first time this game was used, but neither Matt or Wendy could get a rhythm down for anything. As a result, Wendy just barely beat the "great" Matt. For the third game, I gave both Paula and also Terry a lower score. The latter moreso because he fell off the horse very early into the round. Either way, Paula and Matt "won" their third game, answered the tiebreaker question right, (at least Matt did), and won a trip to the temple. Of course, the Parrots always lose when it's an easy layout. *bitter* The temple run is way overrated. While Paula moved through the temple at a decent pace, she wasn't THAT great. Every room she entered had the easiest of tasks to accomplish. She grabs the artifact with 1:25 left on the clock, and escapes with 53 seconds to spare. That time would've been 30-40 seconds shorter if Medusa's Lair had not been a late shipment. Overall, an undeserved win and completely average episode.

THE SECRET BATTLE PLAN OF NATAHAN HALE

James:
Moat: 8
Temple Run: 8
Overall: 7

Christina:
Temple Run: 4
Overall: 6.2

Kevin:
Moat: 6
Individual Game: 8
Team Game: 5
Overall: 6.75

Stacey:
Moat: 5
Overall: 5.75

NOTES:

While this episode did suck, I'd be lying if I said this was uneventful. As we all know, everything sans temple run was taped in S2L1 format. So obviously, we get to see the "zig zagging ropes" again. Both James and Christina crossed the moat pretty swiftly, and were the first team to finish. The Green Monkeys lagged behind and just barely rang in last. During the Steps of Knowledge, both Christina and Kevin of the Green Monkeys answered all their questions for their teams. Kevin's final answer was particularly long. I forgot how his answer went, but it had to be by far THE longest answer given in the shows history. The temple games were average for the most part. A few notes I want to point out that doesn't have anything to do with the competition itself. First of all, we see the Battle Plan in the Throne Room during the temple games. When Olmec reveals the artifact location, he says in a poorly voiced over voice "Shrine of the Silver Monkey." Obviously the artifact was intended for the Throne Room, but once the layout changed, it was moved to the Shrine at the last second. Which I thought was stupid. Couldn't they just leave it in that room space, and put/leave it in the Laser Light Room come temple run? Second of all, Christina was MAJORLY screwed in the second temple game. One of her letter pieces for the "Attack Philadelphia" sign was aligned the wrong way. But she still got the piece nonetheless. Kirk, being the oh so hosting genius/spotter he really is, doesn't count it. Ruling the game in favor of the Green Monkeys. The temple game should've been a tie, but Kirk once again didn't catch that. If he did, the Silver Snakes would've beat the Green Monkeys 2-0.5 instead of 1.5-0.5. Neither team was impressive in the third game, using the rotating levers once again. Somehow, the Silver Snakes squeak out a win and earn themselves a trip to the temple. Also, Kevin had to be by far THE tallest contestant in the history of the show. He was taller than Kristen from Priceless Portrait and Brandon from Bone Necklace even. :shock: Despite the unfair second game, I doubt Christina would've been able to beat that tall beast of a player anyways. Stacey sucked, which is why the Green Monkeys didn't go to the temple in the first place. And the temple run was a complete disaster. All you need to know is that the temple layout is now in S2L5, and Christina wouldn't know how to look for a half pendant if it bit her in the ass. Easily the worst triple capture ever.

THE GOLDEN STALLION OF ALI BABA

CJ:
Overall: 7.2

Kendra:
Moat: 8
Overall: 6.8

Jonathan:
Individual Game: 3
Overall: 6.25

Shannon:
Overall: 6.25

NOTES:

So boring. Absolutely nothing happens in this episode whatsoever. But there are still a few things I want to point out. First of all, the Red Jaguars got gypped on the Steps of Knowledge. They gave a perfectly reasonable answer, yet Olmec STILL counts it as incorrect. I guess this show was still stuck in Season 1 mode. :roll: If it's one positive thing I can say though, both the Orange Iguanas and the Silver Snakes were extremely smart on the Steps. Most of their questions asked were answered before the choices were even revealed. Both teams pretty much double swept the whole round. The temple games featured an interesting set up of games used, but there was very little competition. Both Kendra and Jonathan sucked in the "swing out and drop balls in a bunch of holes" game. Neither of them got a good rhythm down, and Jonathan was just embarrassingly sloppy. He kept dangling from the swing and losing balls. Still, both players managed to tie that game. Both CJ and Shannon had the "squirting game," but this time, you had to actually memorize the sequence of which a hole sprung a leak. This version was also used in the Sacred Ring episode. I personally like this game better than in Lucky Pillow and Nostradamus. So therefore, I actually scored the players here this time. CJ ended up beating Shannon 7-4, so those were around the same scores I gave them here. Only I gave Shannon one extra point because I thought a "4" would be a little too low. Nothing to say about the third temple game except CJ and Kendra won it. The Orange Iguanas really got screwed in this temple run. Something was seriously wrong with that Throne Room door. So as a result, we get another "Dead Man's Hand" esque run where the players spend the whole run running back and forth between the same rooms due to faulty doors. Not that I blame Kendra and CJ here, this truly was not their fault. In fact, I think this potential production error was worse than War Fan. What a shame too, they probably could've won if it hadn't been for that. Oh yeah, and Kirk doesn't know how to pay attention. When CJ gets removed from the temple, he doesn't notice it until about three seconds later. Hello, these kids are on a time limit. :roll: So as a result, this delays Kendra a little bit. Either way, this whole episode was just uneventful.

THE SILVER CANNONBALL OF GRANDY NANNY

Jonathan:
Temple Run: 4
Overall: 6.6

Amber:
Individual Game: N/A
Team Game: 4
Temple Run: 3
Overall: 4.75

Sammy:
Team Game: 4
Overall: 6

Debby:
Individual Game: N/A
Team Game: 3
Overall: 5.3

NOTES:

Why must all these early Season 2 episodes suck so bad? :oops: This episode was both horrible and had terrible editing. And Kirk for some reason is still a little too obsessed with his Season 1 hosting. Evident in how he keeps trying to announce both the moat and temple games. And all of that and the poor editing throughout this episode is what led us to believe that THIS was the first Season 2 episode. Pre production order reveal of course. Anyways, the only positive thing I can even say about this episode is that Jonathan was at least smart on the Steps of Knowledge. He got all his answers right before the choices were even revealed. Sammy of the Red Jaguars was also smart and answered all the questions for his team. In fact, and I hate to admit this, but Jonathan actually didn't do too badly pre temple. Hell he's the only one to even rank higher than a 6.5 average. But what stops me from taking him seriously was his ADD antics. Running around the arena after winning his game, and taking his helmet off and throwing it into the air at the end of the round. Chillax kid. :roll: Other than that, the temple games were nothing special. Both Amber and Debbie had the squirting game, like in the previous episode. But they had the latter game where you just guess where the next leak will spring, so neither of them get scored this time around. Both teams were absolutely pathetic in the third temple game. Neither team could knock down a soldier if their lives depended on it. The Red Jaguars don't knock one down until after the game ends. The Orange Iguanas somehow knocked two down, winning that game and also sweeping the temple games. The temple run sucked. Jonathan tried for a direct path, and Amber had no sense of direction whatsoever. Their time ran out in the Shrine. The hyperactive kids lost at the temple. Too bad, so sad. This episode was just painful to watch all around.

Wow, Season 2 really got off to a terrible start. :shock: I mean, Silver Horseshoe was a win, but even that wasn't very impressive. Thankfully, this season gets MUCH better as it goes along. I know I picked a terrible day to rank, but nobody has touched this yet since THK did back when we had the database crash. So I thought I might fill in that gap. Overall, here's how I'd rank them altogether:

Silver Horseshoe >>>>> Golden Stallion >>>> Secret Battle Plan >>>>>>>>> Silver Cannonball

Truth be told, I don't like any of these episodes. But there you have it. It's been a while since anyone has tackled on any sort of rankings. So I might as well be the one to revive this thread. :P I haven't seen this show in a few months, so I hope these rankings are accurate. If you feel like they aren't feel free to let me know. Either way, feedback on this set of rankings would be very much appreciated. ;)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: September 07, 2014, 01:14:00 AM »
The first day of Season 2 was pretty bland and disappointing compared to the rest of the season. It was also pretty much an Orange Iguana only day too.  :mrorange:

First we start off with Butch Cassidy, also known as the second fastest female win and the win better than Annie Taylor, Milk Bucket, and Sir Gawain. Probably one of the most overrated episodes on the show. But it was still the best episode that day, if that says anything. The main theme in this episode is Paula and Matt scraping by every round -- also known as the "comeback kids" team. I have to admit that Matt's moat crossing was pretty clever. I wish there were more moats where the kids could cross more than one way. I might've given Paula a 4 though since she kind of almost blew it. The Steps of Knowledge was pretty short. Matt swept the steps and Wendy did the same thing for her team. The temple games piss me off though. The Purple Parrots won their individual games, and then it came down to the team game where the teams had to ride the spinning horse. Terry was kind of sad because he didn't last long, but the main thing that I felt was controversial was Paula not being called out for falling off. On one hand, it did look like she beat the timer. On the other hand, it was a close call. Couldn't they review it? I mean they made a big deal about Christina's temple game in the next episode, but don't bother having a second pair of eyes? Well, it came down to a tiebreaker and Matt answered it correctly. *throws confetti every where* :mrorange:

The temple win is so lame and probably my most hated on after Shaka Zulu. Paula's path was very generous and people that praise t more than Annie Taylor or Sir Gawain needs to really watch it. Every room she entered was a hit the actuator room. There was no challenge to it at all. Yet Applewood Amulet gets maligned to hell even though Jonathan and Olivia had all the tough rooms on their path? Such an overrated team and I don't see what people are trying to accomplish by praising them over actual deserving players.

Nathan Hale was pretty bad episode, but I honestly don't hate it as much as other people. Only the temple run is the really bad part. Neither team was impressive though. I don't remember much of the earlier rounds because I haven't seen this episode in a while. I definitely remember Kevin though being taller than Polynesian Girl's Kristen and Shem from Bandit Queen. :P And for his really long answer in the Steps. The temple games were a mess though. First off, you can clearly see the Secret Battle Plan in the Throne Room. Then we had the "Attack Philadelphia" game trouble too. In the temple game, Kevin and Christina had to spell out "Attack Philadelphia" by placing them in order. At the end when Kirk was counting the letters up, he takes away Christina "IL" because it was upside-down. Yet, no where in the rules did it mention that the words had to be positioned properly. In my book it was fine and I felt that she got shafted there. And it would bite them in the ass later. But at the same time, the temple run triple capture is completely her fault. Christina passed up the half-pendant that James signaled to her, Kirk also signaled to her, and it was in plain sight! She didn't even go back to look for it. :roll: I would've given her a 2 in the temple. Overall, this was the worst triple capture ever on the show IMO. Although I don't really mind this episode at all aside from the bad editing and temple run.

Golden Stallion was a pretty bland episode like the previous ones. I really can't say much here because I have only seen the full episode 2-3 times. I definitely remember the lame legend though. Open Pumpernickel? Open Sunflower Seeds?... really? -_- I also liked the rare version of the "squirting game" where the players had to memorize the sequence instead of randomly guessing like Missy's temple game in "Annie Taylor". That is how the game should've been, but I don't think they used it that much because it was pretty slow. The temple run was disappointing, but it is not CJ and Kendra's fault. This temple run reminds me EXACTLY of "Dead Man's Hand" too. CJ and Kendra got shafted by the Throne Room door. When CJ is in the Throne Room, he starts spinning the Throne around and the temple guard captures him and it stops the chair. The chair then fully rotates itself and only the Heart Room door opens. You don't even see the Swamp door open. Unfortunately, CJ and Kendra have no luck in the central shaft. Kendra eventually notices the Swamp was open, but too much time was lost before she figured it out. Overall, these two got shafted in the temple and I would've given them a second chance. But they moved a little slow too so I think their temple scores are perfect.

Grandy Nanny is a horrible episode that was played way too much on Nick GaS. Jonathan the Gangster and his partner in crime were both lost causes. They failed miserably in the temple, yet somehow they were good before the temple run. Jonathan swept the SoK and then they swept the Jaguars in the temple games. All of these players looked short too, so I guess it was no surprise that Jonathan and Amber swept. The temple run was a disaster. Jonathan was slow and clueless and wasted too much time getting to the King's Storeroom. Amber didn't know what she was doing either and kept backtracking. Her time ended in the Shrine where she literally met her last guard. :roll: It is no surprise to see all of the kids rank low in this episode. Although Jonathan still got a good score because he was actually decent pre-temple rounds. Imagine if this team had a Stone Head layout with four snakes Medusa's Lair? It would've been a Golden Cricket Cage run where 4 rooms were entered in 3 minutes. :shock:

Overall, this was a very bland production day. Luckily I only had to review Golden Stallion in our episode review thread. I could not sit through this production day when it comes to player rankings. So I have to give you kudos for that. ;) And I agree with your rankings too. There is really no stand out player or team that day. And no, Paula and Matt is not the best team ever Youtube. :roll: This is how I would rank the episodes:

Butch Cassidy >>>>> Golden Stallion > Nathan Hale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Grandy Nanny

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: September 07, 2014, 01:29:43 AM »
Any requests for what I should do next? I was thinking either King Tut and/or Stone Marker. But if you have any requests, I'll do them. ;)