Author Topic: Contestants in multiple episodes  (Read 5262 times)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Contestants in multiple episodes
« Reply #135 on: June 14, 2013, 05:22:11 PM »
I'll add the Shiva rejects to the OP then. As for S1L3's production day, anyone know where the Red Jaguars from Kamehameha came from? They were the team Robbie and Tina beat in the temple games. The only Red Jaguar moat crossing loss in the filming day was the Trojan Horseshoe. Though they could've gotten a team re assignment, like Robbie and Tina did.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 14, 2013, 05:26:33 PM »
I got two moat rejects from S1L3:

The team on the left is the Orange Iguanas that were eliminated in the moat in "Genghis Khan". On the right is the same Blue Barracuda team in "Kamehameha". You can tell both boys share the big 90's glasses. Since the Orange Iguanas from "Sultan Saladin" returned as their same team in "Kamehameha", that means that this Iguana team had to return as the Barracudas.

This is the Red Jaguar team that Robbie and Tina faced in "Kamehameha". On the left, they were moat rejects in "Alhambra" as the Green Monkeys. On the right, the same team returned as the Red Jaguars that lost in the temple games. This one should be pretty obvious with the Red Jaguar boy sharing the same bangs.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 14, 2013, 07:43:19 PM »
We've got ourselves some matches. Now all that is missing is the Green Monkeys from Kamehameha. Any idea what episode they were originally from? We have the Orange Iguanas from Sultan Saladin, Green/Purple (former needing re assignment) from Alhambra, and Orange/Purple (latter needing re assignment) from Genghis Khan. Maybe the Green Monkey rejects from Kamehameha were from Trojan Horseshoe?

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 15, 2013, 12:41:34 AM »
The Green Monkeys also lost in the moat in "Sultan Saladin" I believe. Since the Green Monkeys from "Alhambra" were forced to become the Red Jaguars in "Kamehameha", I wouldn't be surprised if the GM rejects from Sultan Saladin came back as the same team in Kamehameha. I am not quite sure though, but The Trojan Horseshoe is also a possibility too.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 15, 2013, 12:45:11 AM »
No, Purple also lost at the moat in Sultan Saladin, along with Orange.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 15, 2013, 01:09:23 AM »
I am pretty sure the Purple Parrot rejects from "Sultan Saladin" are the Green Monkeys in "Kamehameha".

The girl on the left has the same big funky nose as the girl on the right. The boy almost look the same height also in both pictures. The biggest mystery though is why did this team return as the Green Monkeys in Kamehameha? The Purple Parrots from "Alhambra" returned as the same team color in "Kamehameha". But Sultan Saladin was before Alhambra, so this team should've been Purple Parrots. Maybe they didn't want to be the Parrots again? I will check the Trojan Horseshoe to see if the Green Monkeys from that episode are in Kamehameha.  ;)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 15, 2013, 01:21:03 AM »
Yeah, that's weird. You would think they'd be allowed to stay Purple Parrots, and the Parrots from Alhambra would be forced to switch colors. Maybe one of the other moat rejects backed out at the last second?